This topic is locked from further discussion.

yakamosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yakamosho
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Do you think they will make more adult games? Because the other day i was watching my mate on his psp and i had a go on GTA. I really enjoyed this and am now hoping they will make a game like it for the ds.

ozland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 ozland
Member since 2005 • 1759 Posts

Its nintendo. Lets see, GC, I can't think of that many adult games like that. I doubt nintendo will liscense violent games like that. They tend to go for a younger audience.Luminouslight

i dont think so, i have GTA advance for the GBA (its great...), so nintendo accepts all types of games. I realy think that a GTA version for the DS would be great, it doesnt have to be full 3D, it can be like GTA advance but with better graphics and kinda 3D top view, that would be great.

ozland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 ozland
Member since 2005 • 1759 Posts

Its nintendo. Lets see, GC, I can't think of that many adult games like that. I doubt nintendo will liscense violent games like that. They tend to go for a younger audience.Luminouslight

i dont think so, i have GTA advance for the GBA (its great...), so nintendo accepts all types of games. I realy think that a GTA version for the DS would be great, it doesnt have to be full 3D, it can be like GTA advance but with better graphics and kinda 3D top view, that would be great.

Duffman_X86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Duffman_X86
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts
well, theres RE but thats only rated15 (in uk).
Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts

Theres dementium: the ward. forgot?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/dementium%7C-the-ward/

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts
a third party can make a adult game. THEY HAVE SCAREFACE AND RESIDENT EVIL 4 on wii..scarface is like gta...so i bet they can make something like that..just they pry dont have enough memory or power in the cartridge to make a gta game because of the open world and everyhing. sooo..
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

Theres dementium: the ward. forgot?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/dementium%7C-the-ward/

TalesofRaGnArOk
That game does look interesting. There's also RE: DS. Other than that, not a whole lot outside Japan.
merch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#10 merch
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts

the gamecube had 41 m rated games.

the ds has i think 3 or so some are still coming out.

re ds is one

touch the dead

and that ward game .

Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts

GTA would be good on ds. and that ward game, lol cant spell the first thing, is going to be good. just a feeling.

foola12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 foola12
Member since 2005 • 2242 Posts
[QUOTE="StarFoxEXR"]

[QUOTE="summer_star17x"]yeah they need to make games with naked chicks in it.
like a duke nukem game.Bio_Spark

What are you 10?

It seems he didn't read the first post and mistook M-rated games for "Adult" games. :oops:

...not that I would be completely against the idea.

Its funny because i think more teengares would end up buying it the adults. :lol:
ps3wii22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ps3wii22
Member since 2007 • 275 Posts

Yakamosha did say adult:P

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
I find the demand for Adult games comes mainly from those too young to play such games. All the people I know at my age (20), or older do not fuss over violence, and probably play more family orientated games than adult. Either way, I don't think there is a big enough market for such games on the DS anyway. There are a few Mature titles coming out, but will any of them sell well? I know Resident Evil: Deadly Silence didn't do too well...
MarkedByAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#19 MarkedByAshes
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts
Brothers In Arms is more of an adult theme...and if you really look at games like Surgical Unit, Trauma Center, and the dating simulators, they could be considered (young) adult games.
Famicomman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 Famicomman
Member since 2006 • 2467 Posts

yeah they need to make games with naked chicks in it.
like a duke nukem game.summer_star17x

I think it's really sad that when people think of an adult game the first thing that comes to mind is pron. I mean I much rather have an adult game becuase it deals with situations that question your beliefs and make you think in different different ways.

SenorFluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SenorFluffy
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Brothers In Arms is more of an adult theme...and if you really look at games like Surgical Unit, Trauma Center, and the dating simulatorş...MarkedByAshes

[screeching noise]

What? MORE dating simulators?!!!??1111

Have we not suffered enough with Feel the Magic: XY/XX (DS), The Rub Rabbits! (DS), and (especially) Sprung??

Or am I the only one?:|

MarkedByAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#24 MarkedByAshes
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts

[screeching noise]

Have we not suffered enough with Feel the Magic: XY/XX (DS), The Rub Rabbits! (DS), and (especially) Sprung??

SenorFluffy

Ha! You actuallly bought those?!?! I'm kidding...if you want to play em, that's you r business...but damn, I hope they keep away from that genre in the future. UNLESS! Wii dating sim! Could you imagine the things you could do with the motion sensor? Some things come to mind like using the nunchuck analog stick for...ahem...and the Wii-mote to backhand someone for inappropriate use of the analog stick... :o

Luminouslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Luminouslight
Member since 2007 • 6397 Posts
In Japan, Consoles only release All Age versions of visual novels, and Dating Simulators
SenorFluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SenorFluffy
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="SenorFluffy"]

[screeching noise]

MarkedByAshes

Ha! You actuallly bought those?!?!

Yes, and I'm proud of it, dang it!!!

Actually, I'm NOT proud of it. *hangs head in shame*

TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 TigerFangRed
Member since 2005 • 1928 Posts

like a duke nukem game.Famicomman

I think it's really sad that when people think of an adult game the first thing that comes to mind is pron. I mean I much rather have an adult game becuase it deals with situations that question your beliefs and make you think in different different ways.

Holy crap, I agree! I want a game that is so blasphemous that it rips away at everything you thought was true and real...not something with stupid pron in it...
JAWert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JAWert
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Personaly,

I want a game that resembles a good "R" rated flick. Lets say; Resident evil meets puzel quest meets that seen in monsters ball. Why cant games resemble the movies? some thing for every one. I am not looking for a prn game but there is a differance between 3x and R.

[ do not bump old topics - moderator ]

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
Member since 2009 • 2436 Posts

Nintendo does allow adult games on its systems, take Dementium and GTA: Chinatown wars for example, but its only on the very rare occassion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

Personaly,

I want a game that resembles a good "R" rated flick. Lets say; Resident evil meets puzel quest meets that seen in monsters ball. Why cant games resemble the movies? some thing for every one. I am not looking for a prn game but there is a differance between 3x and R.

JAWert

Its called Red Dead Redemption.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

[QUOTE="Famicomman"]

like a duke nukem game.TigerFangRed

Holy crap, I agree! I want a game that is so blasphemous that it rips away at everything you thought was true and real...not something with stupid pron in it...

Games need more pron, not for the sake of have naked people in games, but because it seems like nudity in gaming is something of a barrier that is just finally starting to get crossed, but still rarely. Pretty much every R rated movie nowadays has nudity and I don't see what the big thing is with games.

Again, they shouldn't put bewbs into a game just for the sex-appeal but if it can help drive the emotion of the story, then they should have it.

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts
It would be nice to see some horror games come out on the 3DS when i get my hands on it. I love me some horror games and i think they could implement great innovative idea for such games like silent hill or eternal darkness and so on. Horror on the 3DS would be EPIC!
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
mega revival :shock:
gary3dsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gary3dsfan
Member since 2010 • 220 Posts

There's not many for the DS. Maybe a handful or so. I believe there will be lots of adult games for the upcoming 3DS come march. For example. 2 resident evil games. saints row. and more I can imagine.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

I don't think more will be made, probably the same amount now. It's really all about what sells and adult games don't have a wide audience out there compared to other games.

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

Why bring back topics that are old? Seriously, if the topic is more than a few pages back and hasnt gotten a post in like a month, let it stay where it is. Please dont revive it...

metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 metalkitten
Member since 2004 • 9249 Posts
the ds has a gta china town.... anyway depends what kind of adult games - good storys - hotel dusk horror? nudity? (oh im sure u can import some weird japaneasegames....) or u just wanna shoot and drive car? swearing? define adult:P cause the whole shoot and drive cars is kinda from when a boy is 3 years old...
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#38 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

Well, there was Chinatown Wars even though it floped.

And I think there was also a Resident Evil game...I dunno, it was a long time ago when someone at my old HS played it on a DS.

riariases

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 riariases
Member since 2007 • 2335 Posts

like a duke nukem game.Famicomman

wow dont even be like that. every NORMAL guy likes "pron". they did a study and the average ADULT(male or female) has sex or erotic thoughts on their mind 60% of the time. for teenagers its a higher percentage. so stop tryina some how sound like your better than everyone for having "pure thoughts" because in reality youre just as natural and human as everyone else. you probably thought the same as everyone else did.

Slomchom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Slomchom
Member since 2010 • 28 Posts

[QUOTE="Famicomman"]

like a duke nukem game.riariases

wow dont even be like that. every NORMAL guy likes "pron". they did a study and the average ADULT(male or female) has sex or erotic thoughts on their mind 60% of the time. for teenagers its a higher percentage. so stop tryina some how sound like your better than everyone for having "pure thoughts" because in reality youre just as natural and human as everyone else. you probably thought the same as everyone else did.

That's totally not what he was saying... Read it again. He wants a game that deals with more mature themes and situations instead of just random nudity.