A new channel for multiplayer gaming?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SamStrife
Member since 2006 • 31 Posts

I've been thinking a lot about multi player gaming on the wii and it's going to be awesome so say the least.

However, there's something thats been bugging me.  Microsoft's got xbox live and Sony's got whatever its got (I've not played a ps3 yet so i don't know) where you can add friends and chat and send messages and all that jazz - and it makes a great on line experience better. Nintendo don't and if the DS is anything to go by the wii won't and you'll have to have friends through the game and it'll all be kind of basic.

What ae the chances then of Nintendo releasing a new channel to deal with this that have all the features of xbox live and Sony's w/e it is they have - and would you people out there like one to come around?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
No
SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SamStrife
NoJaysonguy
No? what the hells that supposed to mean?
Radiozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Radiozo
Member since 2006 • 2413 Posts
Not big. Nintendo are not big fans of gaming over the internet. 
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]NoSamStrife

No, it means (in English anyhow) to relay a negative.
It's the opposite of yes

You're asking if there's going to be a gaming channel and I said no, that means I don't agree with you and I use the word "No" to convey that thought
SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SamStrife
[QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]NoJaysonguy

It's the opposite of yes

You're asking if there's going to be a gaming channel and I said no, that means I don't agree with you and I use the word "No" to convey that thought

Ah sorry my grasp of the English tounge is rudimentary to say the minimum - that was ironic if you couldn't tel. i asked 2 questions and you said no - therefore your grasp of English is worse than mine
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]NoSamStrife

It's the opposite of yes

Ah sorry my grasp of the English tounge is rudimentary to say the minimum - that was ironic if you couldn't tel. i asked 2 questions and you said no - therefore your grasp of English is worse than mine

To be quite honest I wasn't sure where you were going with the point but I do think you're getting the hang of the English language, I answered your overall question asked in the topic.
As for the rest you would be well served looking at the other 900 topics here asking the same exact question in proper English, you could use the board to help you along with grasping the basics of the language.
OmiBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 OmiBlade
Member since 2006 • 498 Posts
To be quite honest, both of you are idiots. Stop arguing discreetly! Yes it would be possible, but in game multiplayer is better in my opinion!
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jaysonguy
To be quite honest, both of you are idiots. Stop arguing discreetly! Yes it would be possible, but in game multiplayer is better in my opinion!OmiBlade

Hey I was trying to be helpful here, he's the one that decided to throw ill crafted barbs at me

And yes I agree
greenneil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 greenneil4
Member since 2005 • 2041 Posts
I hope it doesn't use friend codes because those just suck.
FFXIsAstyanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FFXIsAstyanax
Member since 2003 • 974 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]NoSamStrife

No means no! Gosh, didn't you take sex ed in school?

But honestly, I'm not too concerned with online play. Whatever they go with is fine with me, as long as it's free. I spend most of my time on single player modes, SSBM and Halo2 being the only exceptions (no, I don't use XBox Live and I never will).
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts
[QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]NoFFXIsAstyanax

No means no! Gosh, didn't you take sex ed in school?

But honestly, I'm not too concerned with online play. Whatever they go with is fine with me, as long as it's free. I spend most of my time on single player modes, SSBM and Halo2 being the only exceptions (no, I don't use XBox Live and I never will).

:lol: Great dude, just great, I'm gonna steal that joke from you, it's awesome! :lol:
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#13 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
I really don't think they'll add in a new channel for online gaming.
foola12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 foola12
Member since 2005 • 2242 Posts
*weezing* neeeddd....onnnlliinneee....plaaayyyy....*cough cough*
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts
nintendo isnt very into online gameplay like microsoft. i hope they have another channel, like you said, but i don't think its going to happen.
FLYmeatwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FLYmeatwad
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts
I hope it doesn't use friend codes because those just suck.greenneil4
I hope you aren't expecting anything besides friend codes because if you are, you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment. I'm sure most games will be like MKDS and MPH
soulfood4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 soulfood4
Member since 2005 • 5459 Posts
I dont know why but Nintendo isnt a fan of online gaming, personally i love it, but i think its going to be a huge problem later on....
ArmoJan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ArmoJan
Member since 2005 • 3169 Posts

I've not played a ps3 yet so i don't know

SamStrife

Hardly anyone has. :D
prozack28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 prozack28
Member since 2006 • 735 Posts
[QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]NoJaysonguy

It's the opposite of yes

To be quite honest I wasn't sure where you were going with the point but I do think you're getting the hang of the English language, I answered your overall question asked in the topic.
As for the rest you would be well served looking at the other 900 topics here asking the same exact question in proper English, you could use the board to help you along with grasping the basics of the language.

Dude, you win! your the bigger as* hole ok?
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Noprozack28

It's the opposite of yes

You can say ass. Anyway you shouldn't ask for a channel that will do things like Microsoft because Nintendo isn't Microsoft. They even said that in an interview. They will have some online games. If  they have friend codes and you don't like it then get an X-Box and stop cramming the Wii board with useless topics. So you can either take their minimal online that will be presented to you or you can whine about it and just get an X-Box. Whatever you choose stop putting useless threads where they don't belong.
SuzumeCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 SuzumeCake
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
I want an online chess channel. and you get to play against random people based on your skill level.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
I want an online chess channel. and you get to play against random people based on your skill level.SuzumeCake

If Nintendo let 3rd parties make channels that would already be here.
ArmoJan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ArmoJan
Member since 2005 • 3169 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="SamStrife"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Noprozack28

It's the opposite of yes

tell me about it.