3DS Owners -- Show Off Your Stuff Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by bulby_g (1138 posts) -

how do you have tales of the abyss already =[

Djmaster214

Yeah it's been out over here since November I think. 8) About 30hours in at the mo, definitely my favourite 3DS game at the moment. Don't be too jealous though, we didn't even get the PS2 version at all here and 3DS wisewe haven't got Devil Servivor Overclocked. :'(

ouch that Gamboy's color is looking a little worse for wear! does it still work?

Big_Evil666

It is indeed. I've had it about 20 years thoughandit has had a lot of use.I think most of the discolouring is from leaving it out in the sun a lot when I was a kid and didn't know better. Still works though yeah!

#152 Posted by TheGreyLute (72 posts) -

Not a very good picture, I know. I'll try to get a better one with them all spread out on the floor later in the week.

#153 Posted by free_milk (4368 posts) -

Help please I can't connect to my Internet on 3ds my router works fine because my laptop can use it. and I have wireless on.my internet secruity is wpa2-psk so I enter my security key it works fine so I do a connection test.My 3ds can't connect to the accesses point.I get error code 003-1302.So I change security setting but even with Wep,Wpa-psk(aes),Wpa2-psk (TKIP),Wpa-psk (TKIP) and none it still doesn't work.

#154 Posted by risako9 (840 posts) -

Help please I can't connect to my Internet on 3ds my router works fine because my laptop can use it. and I have wireless on.my internet secruity is wpa2-psk so I enter my security key it works fine so I do a connection test.My 3ds can't connect to the accesses point.I get error code 003-1302.So I change security setting but even with Wep,Wpa-psk(aes),Wpa2-psk (TKIP),Wpa-psk (TKIP) and none it still doesn't work.

free_milk

Try to connect to a different router; power cycle your 3DS if all else fails contact NINTENDO or return to the store where you got it.

#155 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -

[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

ouch that Gamboy's color is looking a little worse for wear! does it still work?

bulby_g

It is indeed. I've had it about 20 years thoughandit has had a lot of use.I think most of the discolouring is from leaving it out in the sun a lot when I was a kid and didn't know better. Still works though yeah!

oh wow! that's awesome

#156 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -

Updated 3DS library as of February 8th, 2012 -- I'm also getting Tales of the Abyss next week.

#157 Posted by bdmckinley (795 posts) -
Updated collection
#158 Posted by SkinnyJeans1995 (275 posts) -

I didn't get my 3DS on launch, but I got it 3 months later, in June. I have 13 games.

#159 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -

Updated collection  bdmckinley

very cool! how is that 3DS add-on?

#160 Posted by NightOwlOne (16 posts) -
3DS flame red system. Mario Kart 7.
#161 Posted by SkinnyJeans1995 (275 posts) -
Forgot to add: I picked up Tales of The Abyss and Tekken 3D Prime Edition yesterday
#162 Posted by bdmckinley (795 posts) -
I didn't really care for it at first. Now, having used it for over a week, I really like the control it adds to Revelations. It makes the 3DS more comfortable to hold too! I never use it outside of the house. It is rather bulky and that's about the only drawback. It was definitely worth the $20 it costs. I recommend picking one up if you see one in Gamestop. I've heard from several people on here that they are kind of hard to find at the present time.
#163 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
I didn't really care for it at first. Now, having used it for over a week, I really like the control it adds to Revelations. It makes the 3DS more comfortable to hold too! I never use it outside of the house. It is rather bulky and that's about the only drawback. It was definitely worth the $20 it costs. I recommend picking one up if you see one in Gamestop. I've heard from several people on here that they are kind of hard to find at the present time.bdmckinley
Yeah, they're really are. Nintendo really shouldn't have made them a Gamestop exclusive. Funny enough I got the CCP right away but had a mess of a time finding RE Revelations lol.
#164 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -

I didn't really care for it at first. Now, having used it for over a week, I really like the control it adds to Revelations. It makes the 3DS more comfortable to hold too! I never use it outside of the house. It is rather bulky and that's about the only drawback. It was definitely worth the $20 it costs. I recommend picking one up if you see one in Gamestop. I've heard from several people on here that they are kind of hard to find at the present time.bdmckinley

awesome! i might just look into it!

here's my small but humble collection:

Cosmo Black 3DS

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario Land 3D

and some DSi-Ware and e-Shop/VC games also

#165 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
Collection Update:
#166 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
Damn, 54 titles!
#167 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
Damn, 54 titles!Haziqonfire
It's only 49 :-p.
#168 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Damn, 54 titles!FlamesOfGrey
It's only 49 :-p.

"only"
#169 Posted by Heirren (17388 posts) -

Collection Update:   FlamesOfGrey

Are you collecting, because I think we all know--including you--that some of those games are garbage!:)

#170 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -

Are you collecting, because I think we all know--including you--that some of those games are garbage!:)Heirren

Nope, none of those games are garbage to me. If I wanted to collect garbage games I would games like Pac Man Party Mario & Sonic At The Olympics. I enjoy playing games like Cooking Mama from time to time for a change of pace. I take it you've played the games you call garbage?

TBH I could own every single 3DS game right now if I wanted. Even though I am a collector I only buy games I am interested in at least trying out. Reviews are just opinions of other people who don't affect my experience with a game.

#171 Posted by Heirren (17388 posts) -

Asphalt and Dream Trigger is garbage. I can't believe Dream Trigger passed quality control--I own it, too.

#172 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -

Asphalt and Dream Trigger is garbage. I can't believe Dream Trigger passed quality control--I own it, too.

Heirren
Quality is subject so, sure they're garbage to you. I can say Super Mario 3D Land is garbage since I don't like it and I'm sure you'd argue against that because it doesn't match your opinion.
#173 Posted by JLF1MarkII (1398 posts) -

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]Collection Update: Heirren

Are you collecting, because I think we all know--including you--that some of those games are garbage!:)

There's only like 4-5 games on there that could qualify as bad. Some games I would easily call mediocre but far from garbage. This is coming from someone who has a small gaming budget and already have a large library so I own a lot of those games already on other systems.

#174 Posted by Heirren (17388 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

FlamesOfGrey

Quality is subject so, sure they're garbage to you. I can say Super Mario 3D Land is garbage since I don't like it and I'm sure you'd argue against that because it doesn't match your opinion.

You really think Asphalt is a well designed game? Dream Trigger is more or less broken--you can just sort of play it with your eyes closed.

#175 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"][QUOTE="Heirren"]

Heirren

You really think Asphalt is a well designed game? Dream Trigger is more or less broken--you can just sort of play it with your eyes closed.

I had fun with it so it was a good time. SM3DL is a well designed game but I didn't like what I played of it. Just because a game is flawed doesn't mean everyone is going to hate it. Like I said if you think they're garbage that's fine I'm not bothered but just don't try to speak for me.

#176 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
Well, I can't count.
#177 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -
Well, I can't count.Haziqonfire
Dat Canadian edmacashun :)
#178 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Well, I can't count.WreckEm711
Dat Canadian edmacashun :)

I blame being on campus for most of the day lol.
#179 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
 updated!
#180 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

Heres my setup so far! Can't wait to flesh it out with some more RPGs, hope Heroes of Ruin turns out great!

#181 Posted by bdmckinley (795 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heirren"]

FlamesOfGrey

Looks to me like you and I are the only ones here who picked up Ace Combat. That game is better than some of it's console counterparts. Excellent game if I do say so myself.
#182 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
some sweet collections
#183 Posted by Zassimick (6672 posts) -

I don't have a pic but here's a list of what I have:

Black 3DS

• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Rayman 3D
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Pushmo
  • Ambassador Games
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Star Fox 64 3D

Blue & Black DS Lite

• Pokemon White
  • Pokemon Black
  • Pokemon Platinum
  • Pokemon HeartGold
  • Pokemon SoulSilver
  • Animal Crossing DS
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
  • Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  • Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
  • The World Ends With You
#184 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
Nice collection
#185 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -

With Devil Survivor 2 this will be one of the last few times I update my gargantuan DS library.

#186 Posted by 195376358372165102514183220412 (492 posts) -

I know this is extremely late, but I finally got my 3DS. Here's the 3DS-related purchases:

3DS and related purchases - March 10, 2012

As for my DS games (seventy-one as of this date), I recently made a YouTube video in which I laid them out and explained some of the more notable purchases. I have a few too many to lay out on the floor again, so I added a link for the vid.

#187 Posted by rgsniper1 (9350 posts) -

I was going to take a pic... but I got a case of the lazies.

Gray DSlite
Fuscha DSi
Black DSi
Red 3ds
Black 3ds
Pink 3ds

37 gba games
109 DS games
8 3ds Games including: Super Monkey Ball 3d, SSF4, Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Nintendogs & Cats, Dead or Alive Demensions, Skylanders, R. Evil Revelations, Super Mario 3d Land
19 DSi 3ds downloads including: Pushmo, DQ wars, Mighty Swicth force, blah blah blah.... :)

I'll also mention there are some nice collections here, it's always fun seeing peoples collections.

#188 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8524 posts) -

Here is my 3ds stuff

#189 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
Got rid of one game but have Crush 3D coming soon.
#190 Posted by spike6958 (4840 posts) -

My collection is nothing special ATM, but aside from these there not much on it that I'm dyeing to get. Also sorry for the quality, had to take the picture with my 3DS because my phone is broken and I don't own any other cameras.

#191 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
Should I get a Circle Pad Pro if I plan to have both RE: Revelations and Metal Gear 3?
#192 Posted by LJChronx (949 posts) -

Should I get a Circle Pad Pro if I plan to have both RE: Revelations and Metal Gear 3?Rod90

Yes. You dont need it for RE:R, but IMO you need it for MG3. Unless you can stand controlling the camera with the face buttons. Try the demos. I realized I would need the CPP for MG3, but not necessarily RE:R. Im in no rush to buy MG3, so Im still waiting to buy a CPP.

#194 Posted by Kubricks (3 posts) -
Should I get a Circle Pad Pro if I plan to have both RE: Revelations and Metal Gear 3?Rod90
Absolutely. Personally I find it works fantastic with both games. I only wish Nintendo would issue a patch for Mario Kart 7 so I could use the trigger buttons with it. The Circle Pad Pro is worth it if you plan on playing REV and MGS3, or your'e left handed and playing Kid Icarus
#195 Posted by TheeFuzz (157 posts) -

Nice to see all these 3DS collections evolve over the year. Id show mine but my Iphone is updating. Hopefully I remember later.

#196 Posted by JuanGrande386 (1115 posts) -

Just got mine the other day. MGS3 is a definite CPP game, Im gonna stick with my regular controls for RE though. A word of advice to anyone wanting a CPP, order one from Nintendo. All of the Gamestops around me still dont have them and it took less than a week to get it from Nintendos online store.

#197 Posted by SadAngelman (379 posts) -
This is my collection:
#198 Posted by Tu2lauj (35 posts) -

This is my collection:      SadAngelman

How and where did you buy that nintendo ds limited edition sonic tin collection?

#199 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
Update:
#200 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

I'm not going to post a picture but I have

Flame Red 3DS:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Kid Icarus Uprising

eShop:
Pushmo
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword