3DS footage of Sonic All Stars Racing Tranformed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

I can't find any, we got 5 seconds in a Nintendo direct before. Any screenshots or gameplay videos? This is how I like to see my games but 5 seconds is not enough.

Game is out, what gives?

#2 Posted by Defy_The_Fallen (621 posts) -

what gives?

SaltyMeatballs

Probably because no one really wants it, lets embrace that fact first.

I don't mean that harshly, but I'm pretty sure they threw most of the development time into the 360, PS3 and PC versions, just like almost every multi platform game that comes out on handhelds. I was hoping for a proper Lego LOTR experience on 3DS, but unfortunately it was a different developer and they ruined it.

I had a quick 10 minute search over youtube and vimeo etc. since I'm intruiged to know how dumbed down the ports were but couldn't find anything, sorry.

#3 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

what gives?

Defy_The_Fallen

Probably because no one really wants it, lets embrace that fact first.

I don't mean that harshly, but I'm pretty sure they threw most of the development time into the 360, PS3 and PC versions, just like almost every multi platform game that comes out on handhelds. I was hoping for a proper Lego LOTR experience on 3DS, but unfortunately it was a different developer and they ruined it.

I had a quick 10 minute search over youtube and vimeo etc. since I'm intruiged to know how dumbed down the ports were but couldn't find anything, sorry.

I normally think that, but it's also a kart racing game, nothing to deep to mess up on a handheld.
#4 Posted by Blabadon (26033 posts) -
To kind of add on to what DtF said, I don't know how many devs want to compete on a handheld with Mario Kart on it. On the Wii, it's much more feasible, but on a handheld too many games are just shoved aside to bad/low-quality devs. Look at M&M Kart Racing, "loser" of worst game of the year here. Just my two cents.
#5 Posted by svm128 (376 posts) -

IDK, I heard the game got delayed till next year.

#6 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

IDK, I heard the game got delayed till next year.

svm128

That's the PC and iOS version.......