[Q] Few questions about game

#1 Posted by zax454 (2 posts) -

Hi i have few questions about this game i thinking about buy this NFS game:

1. A lot of players can be found on the map? and you can comfortably play with them every race?

2. Does the game have some kind of statistics / rankings such that you are ranked in one of category?

3. Is it possible to play after finishing the game? For example, in order to just advancing in the rankings, etc.

4. If i play online i play only with other players? Or i play with bots and other players?

I read some reviews and they are different opinions about the game. Generally, it collects high notes from reviewers. I will be very grateful for answers because I thinking about the purchase.

#2 Posted by Shadomasta (60 posts) -

Hi i have few questions about this game i thinking about buy this NFS game:

1. A lot of players can be found on the map? and you can comfortably play with them every race?

Only 6 racers can be on the map at any given time, there are also AI racers and cops, but after a while, they become more of a nuisance than competition.

2. Does the game have some kind of statistics / rankings such that you are ranked in one of category?

Not that I know of. All ranking systems are relative to your friends list.

3. Is it possible to play after finishing the game? For example, in order to just advancing in the rankings, etc.

The storyline ends at level 21 (Chapter 10) for both cops and racers. If you want, you can redo the rest of the available speedlists and rank up to level 61.

4. If i play online i play only with other players? Or i play with bots and other players?

You cannot disable the AI at all. You can set your lobby so a Single Player setting so that there are no other players, but there is no option for player only. It wouldn't be worth it anyway,

#3 Posted by zax454 (2 posts) -

Thx for answers. If i buy game can i add you to friends to play with you or compare rankings?

#4 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2058 posts) -

The storyline ends at level 21 (Chapter 10) for both cops and racers. If you want, you can redo the rest of the available speedlists and rank up to level 61.

There's a bit of a flaw with that system really. Reason being it's WAY easier to complete speedlist assignments than say to get gold on events. There's really not that many speedlist objectives that require getting gold on Hard rated events. Most are just a breeze to get through. Even some of the Easy rated events are not all that easy to get gold on, and certainly harder than most of the speedlist assignments, esp when you consider you can pick from any event to complete them.

This is a game where you really can't judge a player's skill by his rank.