Will Brett Favre still have a good year?

WeazelMan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 1

#1 WeazelMan311
Member since 2004 • 9620 Posts
Detroit has shut him down in the first game, but he started 0-2 last year and ended up pulling through. This was not the Favre that I'm used to seeing in this game I watched, though. He overthrew his receivers about five times and threw two interceptions with zero touchdowns.
_Kramer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 _Kramer_
Member since 2005 • 3982 Posts
Probably not, considering that he lost Javon Walker for the season...
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
With Javon Walker likely out for the season(ironic that he held-out just to get a major injury), the Packer offense is likely screwed almost as bad as the defense. Unless Bubba Franks and Antonio Chatman SERIOUSLY step-up their game, Brett Favre may have a horrible season.
NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts
Javon Walker is out for the season? Man, that screws my fantasy league.
VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]
yamabushi98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 yamabushi98
Member since 2005 • 171 Posts
He's old, no O-line, no. 1 WR gone. so no I dont think he'll have a good year.
zaper7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 zaper7
Member since 2004 • 2071 Posts
No, without jevon, hes done.
madtwnbdgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 madtwnbdgr
Member since 2004 • 468 Posts
With Walker gone Favre will have a long year , Sherman will be fired and Brett will think about retiring. The Packers need a better coach it would be great if we could get Mooch from the Lions.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Favre has never been good, with the exception of his Super Bowl run year. He's always been overrated. Packers suck. Always have ever since Lombardi was gone. Vince was the man.VanHalun040604

:cry: I don't agree, but I won't argue. I'm too emotionally damaged from your post. :cry:

Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Favre has never been good, with the exception of his Super Bowl run year. He's always been overrated. Packers suck. Always have ever since Lombardi was gone. Vince was the man.VanHalun040604
thats bs the packers have been amazing with favre at helm. They have only missed the playoffs once or twice with him as their starting QB. As for this year the pack started 1-4 and they still won the division, so this year i figure they can get a wild card. Their division this year sux. The Vikings can't win without randy and the lions will probabl win 9 games max. As for favre he may have a slightly worst year than last hear but i still think he can throw at least 20-25 TD's. He threw lots of TD's when DD was the featured WR and Fergisun was number 2 a few years ago, and he can do it again. The NFC is to weak Period. The pack aren't a sure playoff team but who is other than Falcons and eagles. And they each aren't great, Eagle shave T.O. Soap Opera, and the falcons are a 1 man team. Anyone can go to the playoffs. Last year the VVikings only needed 8 wins to make the plaoffs. Can you see the pack going 88 cuz i can. The NFC is weak. Look: Lots of people picked Carolina to win the superbowl, so what do they do loose at HOME to the Saints. Lots of people also thought that the vikings could really shine this year but what did they do? They lost to the buccaneers a team probably more sad then the up and coming lions the pack lost to. Who exactly do you think will make the plaoffs in the NFC? The packers could easily sang a wildcard even without walker, they probably will not win the divisionn becasue of the loss of walker but the could EASILY snag a wildcard.
WeazelMan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 1

#11 WeazelMan311
Member since 2004 • 9620 Posts
With Walker gone Favre will have a long year , Sherman will be fired and Brett will think about retiring. The Packers need a better coach it would be great if we could get Mooch from the Lions.madtwnbdgr

I don't think Mooch will be goin anywhere for a long time, unless the Lions have two more losing seasons.
madmax32222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 madmax32222
Member since 2005 • 1117 Posts
He wasn't going to have a good year before Javon went down and now the Packers are some how going to do worst, probably worst then the Lions
gmolancer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gmolancer89
Member since 2005 • 146 Posts
Favre always starts out the season like this and he still gets his team to the playoffs. Not to mention that he didn't have jevon walker against the lions. he will turn his game around and get to the playoffs again.
JohnPraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14 JohnPraser
Member since 2005 • 6533 Posts
I don't know, because since the Packers lost versus the Lions, It might show bad signs for Favre.
VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts

I don't know, because since the Packers lost versus the Lions, It might show bad signs for Favre.JohnPraser

The Lions are great this year. When was the last time the Packers were actually Super Bowl contenders and not just pretenders? The year they won the Super Bowl in 1996 (?)....Brett Favre is an above average QB who forces a lot more passes than he should and his best years were probably behind him after he won the Super Bowl. Basically, he's just Kurt Warner with a starting job since he started his career.

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts
he's better than Boller at least