wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

I don't know if we've had this before, but I've never seen one and there should be one.  I figure we'll run this for a while so that we all know a bit about each other.  It's good to know who you're talking football with.

You can tell us what you want.  Start with the basics: First name, where you're from, age, what you do, etc.  Then maybe go into hobbies(other than video games), family, experiences, your web site/page, usernames for online gaming, whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

Follow my lead if you want to.

Name: Terry
Place: San Angelo, TX
What Do I do: College student at Angelo State University, studying Communications- Radio/TV
Family: I live with my mom, 20 year old sister, and two brothers: 6(almost 7) and 17 months. 
Hobbies: Most of my time is spent watching my little brothers while my mom is at work, but I used to go camping a lot
Web Page: myspace.com/wallymartin
Usernames for online gaming: I don't do online gaming
Any random little things: I like country and rock music.  Penguins are awesome.  Bad grammar or spelling, even on the internet, really annoys me, even though I'm from Texas and we don't talk too good anyway.  I did theatre and JROTC in high school and was great in both.  Unless I have a point to prove or am really interested in something, I'm pretty much a slacker.  My father is jail right now for violating parole.

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

Name: Nick

Place: Spanish Fork, UT

What Do I do: I work full time at a place called Neways as an English and Spanish speaking rep and I also go to school full time at Utah Valley State College.

Family:  I am married and have a baby girl who is 9 months old.

Hobbies: I love sports! I am playing in three softball leagues right now and play basketball with my buddies whenever possible. We played football on Thanksgiving this last year and it was a blast! I play pretty much any sport because they are all fun in their own way.

Usernames for online gaming: snoogins8

Any random little things: I can do the splits (I think it was from all the stretching in football... who knows). I once ate a habenero pepper whole (for those that don't know, it's got the hottest rating a pepper can have, I also ate it where it is primeraly grown which is the Yucatan Peninsula). I lived in Mexico while serving a mission for my church (LDS or Mormon). I have loved sports my whole life and my favorite football game is still Tecmo Bowl (Walter Payton and the Bears were unstoppable!). My favorite football team is the 49ers even though they are in the football cellar. I listen to all types of music but the heavy stuff is my fave. That's about it.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
Name: Mike

Place: Auburn, AL

What Do I do: College student at Auburn studying Industrial and Systems Engineering. Basically due to the Engineering curiculum I spend a lot of time in class and doing projects. My friends and I play a lot of intramural sports down here, flag football, basketball, softball. I also try and see as many Auburn games as I can.

Family: My brother is down here at Auburn, he's a year older than I, and my parents live about 2 hours away.

Usernames for online gaming: geaux321

Random little things: I really like to cook, when I have the time, which I usually don't.
axel360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#4 axel360
Member since 2006 • 7592 Posts

Name: John

Place: Freeport, New York

What Do I do: High School Student

Family:  Mother, father, sister

Hobbies: I try to get involved in anything I can. I play football and lacrosse. I'm also involved in clubs and JROTC.

Any random little things: I always try to leave an impression on anyone I meet and try to get my name out there.

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wallymartin

Hobbies: I love sports! I am playing in three softball leagues right now and play basketball with my buddies whenever possible. We played football on Thanksgiving this last year and it was a blast! I play pretty much any sport because they are all fun in their own way.

nickdastick

geaux321

They would be hilarious if this isn't a mistake. :lol:

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
[QUOTE="nickdastick"]

wallymartin

geaux321

They would be hilarious if this isn't a mistake. :lol:

My brain is fried from exams.
Shotfire20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shotfire20
Member since 2005 • 1745 Posts
Name: Iain

Place: Nova Scotia, Canada

Hobbies: Sports and Madden 06. I play 8 sports; hockey, indoor soccer, outdoor soccer, lacrosse, football, snowboarding, golf, basketball.

Username for on-line gaming: Shotfire20

Favorite NFL team: Falcons

Random little things: I eat alot. like I mean ALOT. but yet I can still stay in shape.

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wallymartin

Hehe, this failed. :P

Un-Stickyed!

rei_gs69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 rei_gs69
Member since 2006 • 588 Posts

Name: Rei

Place: Detroit, MI

What Do I do: mechanic

Family:  mom, dad, 2 lil bros and 1 lil sis

Hobbies: sports(basketball, american football, baseball, wrestling, hockey) am a wide reciever, shooting guard and left fielder. into rap hip-hop, skateboarding, bladin and bmx. also into muscle cars and video games. have a ps1, ps2, pc, and ds.

Usernames: devilinblueshorts

Any random little things: into spicy food. single. driven about 5 cars. wanna grow up to be a mechanic. also liked to see allen iverson and vince carter in person. also the detroit pistons. been to 10 pistons games, 5 red wings games and 2 tigers games. went to boston a couple of times and saw the red sox and the patriots. went to a cool detroit auto show. and am already watin to line up for wrestlemania 23 in michigan. thats a couple

DRAGON467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#10 DRAGON467
Member since 2005 • 17119 Posts

Name: David

Place: lindenhurst,NY

What Do I do: i play football and baseball, go on GS,play video games, i go to skool

Family: my mom,dad,brother,uncle's,aunts,grandma,poppy,nanny,cousins

Hobbies: I love sports! i play football for the skool team and i play basebll,football,basketball and paintball with my friends

Any random little things: my fav football team is the dolphins, baseball is the mets, hockey i like the devils and in college sports i like the gators