Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

This is a big game deciding who gets in and who gets a home playoff game. If Dallas gets in they win the NFC East and lock up a home playoff game. If the Eagles win all they have to do is win next week and they got the East even if Dallas beats Detroit. Game is in Dallas and remember last time they played Dallas had the Statue of Liberty itself playing as their QB. Who you got?

kierroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 kierroo
Member since 2005 • 113 Posts
i cant wait for this game i think the cowboys will just nick it with a last minute field goal
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bulett6990
Member since 2006 • 645 Posts
I got da birds , cowboys have given up an average of 436 yards their past three games. Also last time the eagles played their offense was different than it is now. We have a more balanced offense as westbrook is running the ball more and we are better with a balance like that. I think Garcia will pick Dallas apart there is no pass rush with that team and Garcia wil roll out and do what he do. The only weakness is see for us is our running game. I dont know what change was made but we held barber and jacobs to onl 88 yards. Hopefully it holds up again this week but Marion Barber scares me.
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bulett6990
My prediction Eagles 31 Cowboys 20 Westbrook balls out like the ballitician he is. Marion Barber gets 112 yards and 2tds/
haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts
I think this will be a close game, but ultimately, Dallas will come out with the win.
ND_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ND_gamer
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts

It will be close but the Eagles will win

bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bulett6990
Wow huge goal line stand by the eagles. Garcia waited too long on th einterception play to get it to stallworth man going up 14-0 would have been huge
oscarx21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 oscarx21
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
[QUOTE="bulett6990"]My prediction Eagles 31 Cowboys 20 Westbrook balls out like the ballitician he is. Marion Barber gets 112 yards and 2tds/

That result would give me a fantasy superbowl, I really hope you are right. So far an interesting game, lets see how it goes the rest of the way.
haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

Halftime:

Philly up 13-7

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Rvdecwthug1976
Member since 2005 • 4593 Posts
This game can go either way right now, but I am glad to see that we have the Best Referee in the league working this game and we know that the game is in good hands, when it comes to crucial calls by the Officials
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Espurs117
LMAO wow. Dallas doesnt like showing up at home on Monday night. I hope we dont get a monday night game next year, we truly dont deserve one...at least not a home game. Anyways this is pathetic, im getting drunk now. Merry xmas Eagles fans, enjoy your win. Dallas will lose in the first round.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
Alright, this gives the Saints a bye week, time to get Joe Horn healthy.
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bulett6990
LMAO wow. Dallas doesnt like showing up at home on Monday night. I hope we dont get a monday night game next year, we truly dont deserve one...at least not a home game. Anyways this is pathetic, im getting drunk now. Merry xmas Eagles fans, enjoy your win. Dallas will lose in the first round.Espurs117
This is the best Christmas present ever at lest you take defeat like a man.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
LMAO wow. Dallas doesnt like showing up at home on Monday night. I hope we dont get a monday night game next year, we truly dont deserve one...at least not a home game. Anyways this is pathetic, im getting drunk now. Merry xmas Eagles fans, enjoy your win. Dallas will lose in the first round.Espurs117
Man I wish I had some alcohol on hand.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Espurs117

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]LMAO wow. Dallas doesnt like showing up at home on Monday night. I hope we dont get a monday night game next year, we truly dont deserve one...at least not a home game. Anyways this is pathetic, im getting drunk now. Merry xmas Eagles fans, enjoy your win. Dallas will lose in the first round.CommanderShiro
Man I wish I had some alcohol on hand.

Well its a bit early, it starts in a while....after Fajitas...yum.

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#16 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
why are my cowboys loosing gaems they should be winning. thats how the season is going this year.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rvdecwthug1976

Well Espurs at least you are an honest fan. I guess Bullet gets the last laugh this season in regards to this rivalry

I must admit after this game, that Dallas just simply does not have enough to win very far in the playoffs right now. during the game, you kept hearing him refering to how Philadelphia was doing the same thing to New Orleans did to the Dallas defense and that was keeping them off Balance. Dallas just never did get in sync on either side of the ball today and Philadelphia done everything right in this game

Dallas definality survived a major scare when D Ware was down on the field in the 4th Quarter and to not lose him to injury was a major victory in itself

I feel like if Dallas can get another WR and get some help on the Defensive line mainly at DT, then I think they will be ready to go and with Tony Romo being able to prepare for a full season next year as the starter and with Bill Parcells hopefully on his way back to coach the team and with Jerry Jones money, Dallas will be back stronger then ever next year and ready to make a run into the playoffs and win

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rvdecwthug1976

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]LMAO wow. Dallas doesnt like showing up at home on Monday night. I hope we dont get a monday night game next year, we truly dont deserve one...at least not a home game. Anyways this is pathetic, im getting drunk now. Merry xmas Eagles fans, enjoy your win. Dallas will lose in the first round.bulett6990

Yes he has some integrity, my friend is the biggest Bengal Fanboy there is and heaven forbid that he ever accepts a defeat from them like a man and he will make every excuse in the world and is the most pathetic Fanboy, that I know, he is the main reason why I was expressing such hostility towards Bengal fans during the first few months of the season

Greatwasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#19 Greatwasabi
Member since 2005 • 1818 Posts

[QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]LMAO wow. Dallas doesnt like showing up at home on Monday night. I hope we dont get a monday night game next year, we truly dont deserve one...at least not a home game. Anyways this is pathetic, im getting drunk now. Merry xmas Eagles fans, enjoy your win. Dallas will lose in the first round.Rvdecwthug1976

Yes he has some integrity, my friend is the biggest Bengal Fanboy there is and heaven forbid that he ever accepts a defeat from them like a man and he will make every excuse in the world and is the most pathetic Fanboy, that I know, he is the main reason why I was expressing such hostility towards Bengal fans during the first few months of the season

Hah. Broncos beat the Bengals : )

Avatar image for bloody1f4knight
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 bloody1f4knight
Member since 2006 • 4922 Posts
AHHH Why is this happening to me! I was rooting for Dallas for the first time this season and look what happened.
Avatar image for dallas_cowboys3
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 dallas_cowboys3
Member since 2006 • 5549 Posts
It was Christmas and I'm a little girl so I wasn't watching football.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
It was Christmas and I'm a little girl so I wasn't watching football.dallas_cowboys3
Are you a good looking girl? :oops: