Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
About time. So does Favre still play? I wouldn't play him if I'm the Vikings at this point, the season is over.
theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
Saw it coming, that game last week was embarassing. If you lose you lose, but to let so many opportunities slip through your hands and then have the team quit in the second half, inexcusable. I hope Frazier doesn't keep the job, though, not because I dislike him but because I think him coaching the Vikings in a more permanent role would be blasphemy of the highest order. Oh, and T-Jack should definitely start. If you don't start him now then you have no idea if you trust him going forward, and if you don't know that then I don't see how you give him an extension. That means you have to find a new QB, which means a high round draft pick or trying to pick up someone else. Right now if they don't keep Jackson, I think their best chance is Kolb and I wonder if they're willing to give up what it'll take to get him (word is the Eagles are looking for a second rounder and more).
Avatar image for SonicRenegade84
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SonicRenegade84
Member since 2009 • 6096 Posts
Like this is even gonna help them. The season is over, Brett just wants to retire right now, and right now instead of worrying about this crap i'm worried that my boy Vince will be kicked out of Tennessee!
favre4thewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 favre4thewin
Member since 2008 • 693 Posts

Like this is even gonna help them. The season is over, Brett just wants to retire right now, and right now instead of worrying about this crap i'm worried that my boy Vince will be kicked out of Tennessee!SonicRenegade84

I think your boy will probably have to leave Ten.  I just don't see Young having the maturity or emotional stability to be an NFL QB.   Fisher may walk and take another job, maybe the Dallas Job if Garrett doesn't finish strong.  

I think the only man to believe T. Jack was the answer got fired.  I think the Vikings need to squeeze what they can out of Favre and start working in Webb.  Start with some wildcat or something and get him some snaps.  It is a good possibility that there could be a great deal of turnover on that roster.  There are a lot of veteran players that aren't playing up to there pay.

Who knows, we may not have football next year, so a lot of rosters could be different.

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts
wilf shouldve fired childress sooner but now its on the players should the bad play continue because they were saying that they did not like childress well he is gone now.