your favorite iPhone browser

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ChiefFreeman (5509 posts) -
What is your iPhone browser of choice? The native Safari browser, or any of the list below: Chrome Mercury Opera Perfect iCab Mobile Skyfire Puffin Photon Atomic 360 browser Sleipnir Mammoth or any other good ones I might have omitted. I've used dozens. What's your favorite, and why?
#2 Posted by Darthkaiser (12443 posts) -
People say opera is the best is fast yadda yadda Seriously it goes super slow for me, I prefer Safari *gets shot*
#3 Posted by darkspineslayer (19439 posts) -
I just use safari. I don't like having a bunch of redundant apps, and unfortunatly can't remove Safari.
#4 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
Chrome was amazing when I had the iPhone 4S.
#5 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -
Dolphin was awesome on android, not sure how it fares on iOS but for iOS i use Puffin, gots to have my flash
#6 Posted by musicalmac (22807 posts) -
Safari.
#7 Posted by NickJohnsn (4 posts) -

I prefer Safari....

Quite useful and user friendly.....

#8 Posted by ChiefFreeman (5509 posts) -
There's a new one called iSafe Pro that's pretty good.
#10 Posted by Angelnish (34 posts) -
I prefer Chrome
#11 Posted by DrewB20 (12 posts) -
I don't see why you should replace safari!
#12 Posted by almostriver (5 posts) -
Safari. Never had a reason to use any other.
#13 Posted by KaY_86 (280 posts) -
Chrome
#14 Posted by IIBlackknightII (403 posts) -

Chrome & Safari... . :cool:

#15 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
I really like to use Siri and none of you have mentioned about it. It very useful and i love to use it? However, i really like Chrome, Safari and Itunes store. These are the apps i used often. So how many are going out to buy the iphone 5 next??
#16 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
I really like to use Siri and none of you have mentioned about it. It very useful and i love to use it? However, i really like Chrome, Safari and Itunes store. These are the apps i used often. So how many are going out to buy the iphone 5 next??Avel23
Siri is fun to use and play around when you are bored, but I hardly used it in practice.
#17 Posted by BeErBOnG29 (4387 posts) -
I just use Safari on both my iPhone and iPad... Never really felt a need to switch besides flash not being supported. The biggest point is we can't change the default browser so everything is opened up within Safari anyways.
#18 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -
I just use Safari on both my iPhone and iPad... Never really felt a need to switch besides flash not being supported. The biggest point is we can't change the default browser so everything is opened up within Safari anyways.BeErBOnG29
They updated that feature in the mac, so hopefully they would update it in their latest ios revision.
#19 Posted by musicalmac (22807 posts) -
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"] Siri is fun to use and play around when you are bored, but I hardly used it in practice.

I actually end up using Siri every day. Between searching the web, reminders, texting on the road, and calling businesses, it's really handy. "Call Best Buy in Tulsa, Oklahoma." "Calling Best Buy"
#20 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
[QUOTE="musicalmac"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"] Siri is fun to use and play around when you are bored, but I hardly used it in practice.

I actually end up using Siri every day. Between searching the web, reminders, texting on the road, and calling businesses, it's really handy. "Call Best Buy in Tulsa, Oklahoma." "Calling Best Buy"

One thing I was impressed was how accurate voice dictation was.
#21 Posted by musicalmac (22807 posts) -
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"] One thing I was impressed was how accurate voice dictation was.

It's usually pretty good. It's nice never looking up phone numbers to make calls to businesses.
#22 Posted by stratcloud (2 posts) -
Safari, Firefox, and then the rest..