Why the Lumia Camera reign supreme!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

This video shows a demonstration of how the latest firmware, Lumia Denim, improves the camera quality of the Nokia Lumia Icon which has been released a year ago.

Link

Even with today's Smart Phone camera tech on Android as well as the iPhone 6+ camera still can't compare towards the superior image quality of the Icon/930 and the 1520.

Pe4chy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Pe4chy96
Member since 2015 • 45 Posts

In my experience Nokia has always had GREAT cameras... For example, my bro had an old N95 (like 6 years ago) and the camera was muuuch better than anything it existed at a time and I'm sure it would still be a great camera today!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Oh common now, it certainly can compare. It's not better in all situations, but it's certainly not THAT much worse.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Your right, Nokia lumia phones have the best cameras.

There not for me as I dont take many photos, I read and watch videos a lot on my phone so screen size and quality is important to me.

So the best phone for me is the LG G3

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@thehig1 said:

Your right, Nokia lumia phones have the best cameras.

There not for me as I dont take many photos, I read and watch videos a lot on my phone so screen size and quality is important to me.

So the best phone for me is the LG G3

I don't really need a QHD screen as 1080p is perfectly fine for me, but I do feel that MS will release their new flagship with a QHD display running either a Snapdragon 805 or 810 on Windows 10 hardware. It will probably be the successor or the Nokia Lumia Icon/930 and 1520 (which is a 6 inch phablet phone)

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: 1080p is fine for anyone, but as I watch a lot of videos why would have any less the the best.