Why aren't people using the Games Recomendation sticky?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gmaster456 (7561 posts) -

Seriously, this sub forum is getting flooded by users recommending games and the threads are only getting 1-2 replies. Please, if you'd like to recomend a game, use the sticky.

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (30282 posts) -
They're not recommending the game,they're promoting it. Which I find annoying as well
#3 Posted by Gambler_3 (7566 posts) -

This forum is quite useless now although a bit less useless than the iOS forum.

#4 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -

Gambler_3
Agreed.... I might create a place where users can promote their game in a sticky, i am getting tired of seeing pages and pages of these threads.
#5 Posted by MonsieurX (30282 posts) -
[QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

mystic_knight
Agreed.... I might create a place where users can promote their game in a sticky, i am getting tired of seeing pages and pages of these threads.

Pretty sure even with a sticky,there will be tons of thread.
#6 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -
[QUOTE="mystic_knight"][QUOTE="Gambler_3"]

MonsieurX

They are going to get deleted from now on.
#7 Posted by MonsieurX (30282 posts) -
Cheers! :)
#8 Posted by GameYakuza (77 posts) -

I'm a fan of adventure games, and honestly the recommendations for adventure games suck: they are more platformers and time wasters, that's why I made a topic about story driven games that got locked almost immediately. if you can't talk about games in a game forum, of course it will be useless.

#9 Posted by gmaster456 (7561 posts) -
[QUOTE="mystic_knight"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="mystic_knight"] Agreed.... I might create a place where users can promote their game in a sticky, i am getting tired of seeing pages and pages of these threads.

They are going to get deleted from now on.

Thank you!