What IOS games are you playing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by zipassassin (7 posts) -

Hey, guys, I'm playing Order&Chaos: Duel, Clash of Clans, and Minion Rush on Iphone 5; among which my favorite is Order&Chaos: Duel.

How about you? What are you playing? And which one is favorite?

#2 Edited by MRamzyP (9 posts) -

I didn't play IOS games because i didn't own one X_X ,but i know a few great games, such as XCOM, Modern Combat, and GTA III... but you should try Real Racing 3, i like that game! *Sorry for my bad english :D

#3 Posted by appdeveloper (9 posts) -

@zipassassin: If you want to you can check out my new game right here :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battle-invasion/id725309225?mt=8

#4 Posted by DarthGumballs (194 posts) -

I played a lot of XCOM and KOTOR on my iPad. I sold it ahead of the iPad 5 (Air) launch but haven't picked up an Air yet. Haven't played a lot on my iPhone 5 lately.

#5 Posted by middleyjo (7 posts) -

The Room, and The Lost City are probably the ios games i spent the most time on. Playing Epoch 2 at the moment

#6 Posted by drizzy (12 posts) -

Currently playing SongPop, MoviePop, Castleville Legends, and Marvel Puzzle Quest on my iPod Touch 5. Oh , and every so often an enhanced Bejeweled which has more than just the classic game.

#7 Posted by Evdne971 (215 posts) -

Battle nations.

A very frustrating waiting game, but it's had me playing for a long time.

#8 Edited by spike6958 (4652 posts) -

Still playing Simpsons Tapped Out, was also playing Tiny DeathStar till they screwed it up with the last update. I've just downloaded Heroes of Dragon Age which seems interesting, so gonna give that a try.

#10 Posted by landonferrier47 (12 posts) -

Hey everyone! I have recently released my new game called Tantrum 2d. Tantrum 2d is a 2d mobile and computer plat-former that includes over 6 monsters and 10 levels. Please download it! I am sure you will love i!

#11 Edited by blademill (30 posts) -
#12 Posted by Ctls_Rajesh (13 posts) -

Hello Everyone,

I am playing family tree iOS game.

#13 Posted by maxaon2008 (7 posts) -

I'm playing Undersky: The Eternal Saga Plants vs Zombies 2 Sheep Happens

#14 Posted by blademill (30 posts) -