What are you playing?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Joker1721 (285 posts) -
Right now I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy. Really great game. The sprites are really good and the batlle system is simple and clean. By the looks of it, it seems like I'm probably gonna be playing for while. What are you playing and what do you like about it?
#2 Posted by hagerlind (2 posts) -

I am playing a game called Killer Whales. It is really fun, you use your voice to steer a Killer Whale! You can download it from App Store.

#3 Posted by musicalmac (23021 posts) -
Every game on my iPhone and iPad on and off... So too many... Current favorites are Modern Combat 3, Hero Academy, Aaaaaaaaaaa!, THPS2, Words with Friends, Beat Hazard, and Bard's Tale... And Order and Chaos, and SF4 Volt... I could go on... It's too much good stuff.
#4 Posted by The_Joker1721 (285 posts) -
Thinking about it I have never played a modern combat game. How is it?
#5 Posted by Arthas045 (5218 posts) -
I have been playing Mass Effect and NBA Jam.... Oh and Real Racing 2
#6 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
Temple Run! Insanely addictive.
#7 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -

Every game on my iPhone and iPad on and off... So too many... Current favorites are Modern Combat 3, Hero Academy, Aaaaaaaaaaa!, THPS2, Words with Friends, Beat Hazard, and Bard's Tale... And Order and Chaos, and SF4 Volt... I could go on... It's too much good stuff.musicalmac

What's your username for Words with Friends? :)

#8 Posted by eagle63 (533 posts) -

at the moment i have been playingmass effect infiltation,mass effect 3 data pad,angry birds space,gta3,infinity blade2,and doom resurrection.

#9 Posted by XeroEX (495 posts) -

I'm currently playing Bug Princess and Espgaluda II.

#10 Posted by USOApps (6 posts) -

Now I'm playing Cut the Rope, Where's My Water, Angry Fly Survival.

That are perfect timekillers for me)))

#11 Posted by The_Joker1721 (285 posts) -
Hey guys just finished beating Shadowgun. It was a great game has anyone played a game with a lot of content that surprised you?
#12 Posted by aadamjohnsons (36 posts) -

At present, I am playing plant vs. zombies, Airport madness two and Angry birds space. I always prefer to play such klind of small and funny games and these all are amazing and popular games.

#13 Posted by Venom951 (374 posts) -
NOVA 3 and GTA 3
#14 Posted by tomarlyn (20145 posts) -
I'm totally addicted to Dream League Soccer at the moment, but there's a few games like Superbrothers I need to finish.
#15 Posted by bats94 (736 posts) -

Doom, Fruit Ninja and NBA Jam.

#16 Posted by grandersont (4 posts) -
i love fruit ninja and flysmacker on ipad. im amazed by the kinect games too, my friends all seem to love kinect.
#17 Posted by tomarlyn (20145 posts) -
i love fruit ninja and flysmacker on ipad. im amazed by the kinect games too, my friends all seem to love kinect.grandersont
What games are there apart from Kinectimals? Also I find the idea kinda strange unless there's motion tracking, is there? I've done virtually no research.
#18 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
Black Ops Zombies.
#19 Posted by Heirren (17100 posts) -
I keep games to a minimum on the iPad, but Pinball Arcade is pretty great. I also bought Mrs. Pacman, the version I played at the pizza parlor as a child, but it is unplayable due to touch controls. Finally settled on Shredder Chess and thesis Pro, as far as chess goes. Shredder by far--now if only they'd update the boards for retina displays.
#20 Posted by TwilightHop (1 posts) -
I'm playing Fruit Ninja, it never gets old.
#21 Posted by tup123 (13 posts) -

I'm playing GTA chinatown wars (got it for 99 cents!) Resident evil 4, Temple run and Dead Space.

#22 Posted by narutosupernova (54 posts) -

Playing fighting games like Street Fighter or King of Fighters

#23 Posted by Smilyloly (2 posts) -
Haypi Dragon
#24 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
N.O.V.A 3 and Modern Combat 3. Amazing
#25 Posted by Mackaroni (16 posts) -
Coin Dozer lol
#26 Posted by Elraptor (30966 posts) -
Call of mini sniper
#27 Posted by DriftingShell (2 posts) -
Right now I am playing this awesome free game called Pinboard!.
#28 Posted by nae1979 (3 posts) -

New Star Soccer Mobile. TERRYFING

#29 Posted by Frieza99 (232 posts) -
I am playing Battleheart,.....good graphic, cute and fun!!!!
#30 Posted by blanewarlock (36 posts) -
I just started playing Dark Meadow!
#31 Posted by Eekagen (2 posts) -
Toon Shooters! Very nostalgic game since I loved playing Gradius as a kid.
#32 Posted by twe1ve_5tones (87 posts) -

Playing a card game called "The legend of the cryptids". Wrote some details about it in this thread

http://asia.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29210840/do-you-like-ccgtcgs

#33 Posted by musicalmac (23021 posts) -
About to start playing Nightfall. It's a card game that's normally 4.99, but it's down to .99 for a short time. It's got great reviews, I expect to be pleased. It's another deck building game, like Ascension and Dominion (both iOS available).
#34 Posted by eagle63 (533 posts) -

Right now I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy. Really great game. The sprites are really good and the batlle system is simple and clean. By the looks of it, it seems like I'm probably gonna be playing for while. What are you playing and what do you like about it?The_Joker1721

finaly broke down and got ff3 myself.its well worth the 16.99 i paid for it.

also playing dead trigger,an exellent zombie survival game well worth the 99 cents

#36 Posted by The_Joker1721 (285 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Joker1721"]Right now I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy. Really great game. The sprites are really good and the batlle system is simple and clean. By the looks of it, it seems like I'm probably gonna be playing for while. What are you playing and what do you like about it?eagle63

finaly broke down and got ff3 myself.its well worth the 16.99 i paid for it.

also playing dead trigger,an exellent zombie survival game well worth the 99 cents

Have not got around to playing that one. Had the DS version but didn't get far into it so I might buy this one at some point.
#37 Posted by sandlot76 (53266 posts) -

Harry Potter 2, Words with Friends, DrawSomething, and always on the look out for a new game to play

#38 Posted by PC-lovers95 (19 posts) -

Gangstar Rio, cool and huge game like playing gta san andreas in your iPad .first i think infinity blade was the biggest game ,almost 1 GB but gangstar rio is 1.7 GB

Temple run and fruit ninja ,both must play! highly addictive

#39 Posted by Vegetable_Ninja (18 posts) -
Groove Coaster. One of the best rhythm games I've played overall!
#40 Posted by tup123 (13 posts) -

Right now I'm playind dead trigger and zombieville USA 2.

#41 Posted by BucketzGame (4 posts) -
Hi All, We just released our new game on iOS. It is called Bucketz. You can download the game here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/bucketz/id506388040 We really would like to hear your feedback on Bucketz. Drop a comment on the AppStore or on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bucketzgame Please let us know what you think... Thanks to you all! www.bucketz.net https://twitter.com/BucketzGame
#42 Posted by BucketzGame (4 posts) -
Hi All, Bucketz is featured on the front page of the AppStore in 136 countries. We are an indie company, this is our first game and we are really happy! We do care about your comments. Please let us know what you think about the game. Cheers.
#43 Posted by yesso (2 posts) -
Right now I've just finished playing max payne 2 (i know it's kinda old) but i gotta say it's amazing :D. now i'm playing god of war 2 (wanted to play god of war 3 then said i should play in sequence) but am stuck fighting "Eurale" or whatever she's called :D
#44 Posted by santoron (7748 posts) -

10000000 An excellent Dungeon Raid kind of game that's simply impossible to stop playing. Get your copy Nao!

Here's the TA review for those interested.

#45 Posted by susanbrown12 (2 posts) -
I am trying to win all the Angry Bird levels. I myself prefer the Rio version of Angry Birds to the Season version, though both of them are interesting :D
#46 Posted by LauraAHughes (10 posts) -
Temple Run Fruit Ninja
#47 Posted by Destro1991 (6 posts) -
World of goo
#48 Posted by IshantheRocker (119 posts) -

Currently im playing Brother in Arms 2. and its a huge disappointment..... :C. Then i started Real football 2012 and its bigger disappointment.

By the way anyone got updates for Modrn Combat 4??

#49 Posted by dkvel (9 posts) -
I'm playing Another Dream now. Really good game .