Trading Card Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Chronic276 (99 posts) -

Hey all,

Recently i've had a bit of a fetish for some TCG's. I've downloaded a bunch, but still not found anything I'm looking for, it doesn't neccasserily have to be multiplayer. But I am looking for something with an in-game store which i don't need to spend cash on to use and I can buy new packs / decks with in-game an in-game money system. I would actually prefer something that is "Pay to Play" and not free.

Any suggestions?

#2 Posted by Buttonmasher111 (67 posts) -

I suggest getting VGBA emulator and downloading Yu Gi Oh GX duel academy :)  its got me hooked

#4 Posted by Chronic276 (99 posts) -

I suggest getting VGBA emulator and downloading Yu Gi Oh GX duel academy :)  its got me hooked

Buttonmasher111
Hm. How much of a nightmare is it to set that up on the android tablet?
#5 Posted by urstrinath (4 posts) -
check on this site for price http://www.pricecheckindia.com/price-list/tablets/android
#6 Posted by pawq4 (476 posts) -

[QUOTE="Buttonmasher111"]

Chronic276

Hm. How much of a nightmare is it to set that up on the android tablet?

It isn't that hard. I use GBAoid myself.

#7 Posted by piranha_inc (1994 posts) -
I would really like a Yu gi oh game on android. Yeah your best shot is to get the GBA emu
#8 Posted by flowmego (2 posts) -
yeah,I would really like a Yu gi oh game on android. Yeah your best shot is to get the GBA
#9 Posted by Davidwilliam06 (89 posts) -
Hey there buddy! I would suggest you try titles like World of Warcraft, Pokémon and Rage of Bahamut as these have had reasonable success on various download platforms. I personally really enjoyed playing them even though I am no trading cards fan. However, If you are up for something different then why not go for a slicer game like Ninja Barbecue Party https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.virgoplay.application.ninja_bbq_party. You can also try mobile games across various gaming genres from www.gameloft.com or maybe find a large variety from htp:/gallery.mobile9.com/c/java-softwares/1/. Hope that helped and happy gaming!