Target and Walmart both suck...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

Neither of them carry Android products. With them it's all about the iPhone for some reason. It makes no sense.

#2 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

Target carries the Ouya, that's an Android product :p

#3 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (16328 posts) -

@The-Apostle said:

Neither of them carry Android products. With them it's all about the iPhone for some reason. It makes no sense.

I haven't checked Target lately. But, I bought my Android tablet at WalMart. I see plenty of Samsung and ASUS tablets in WalMart. I don't care much for smartphones. But, Android products those stores have.

Target seems to have plenty:

Target Android Stuff

#4 Edited by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

I couldn't find many Android phone cases at either store.

#5 Posted by Sefrix (892 posts) -

Perhaps they are just targeting their average customer? It'd be silly to think that both companies do not have a deep understanding of what their customers want. It's mostly likely just the case that the majority of shoppers have a higher chance of purchasing a Apple product from them.

Either that, or they have a sweet business deal.

#6 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@Sefrix said:

Perhaps they are just targeting their average customer? It'd be silly to think that both companies do not have a deep understanding of what their customers want. It's mostly likely just the case that the majority of shoppers have a higher chance of purchasing a Apple product from them.

Either that, or they have a sweet business deal.

I think it's mostly because Apple paid them. >_>

#7 Posted by Sefrix (892 posts) -

Is certainly possible. It's a large market for sure and would be highly desirable to have a foothold in.