Samsung Galaxy Note II or Droid Razr Maxx HD?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I have been due for an upgrade for quite a while and my Droid X hold up pretty well, alas it is time to put it into pasture because the battery is already draining quickly now despite limiting some functions to preserve it.

I have Verizon and plan on sticking with them, I still have unlimited data (Verizon has yet to force me to change my plan) and yet to jump on the 4G LTE bandwagon. I have waited this fall for all new phones (especially the iPhone 5) and so now I've come down to either the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Droid Razr Maxx HD. Both are priced at $300 but which is the better phone for me to buy? Any suggestions?

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

I think the Galaxy note 2, looks like an excellent phone but i know it really depends on if you can handle the big screen. I would really try it out instore and if you like it get the RazerMaxHd.

NaelNael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 NaelNael
Member since 2006 • 168 Posts

Galaxy Note 2 all the way. I bought one the first day and it was one of my all time best decisions. The device dwarfs any other phone in comparison and is packed with goodies and modifications to the android os from samsung. Amazing display, amazing battery life, amazing everything...