Mobile Forum Suggestions!

#1 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

Hey guys!

In addition to the revamp that we have done/are doing on this board. We want to make the Mobile Discussion something that you want to partake in. The best way to do that? Shoot us your suggestions in this thread!

• We are cracking down on spamming and advertisements - We understand that developers want to promote their games, however, unless done so in the appropriate sticky, it will be deleted.
  • Give us the news and rumors! Want to talk about the latest rumor going around about iOS 8 or Android 5.0? Give it to us as a topic in the board.

We are here to make this a better board centered around Mobile discussion. If you have and questions, suggestions or just want to see an overall improvement we are here to do that for you! Thanks and look we look forward to hearing form the community!

#2 Edited by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -

Reading the mobile discussion 2.0 thread. Does this mean this place is now general mobile discussion as well as 'Mobile wars' as it used to be called?

#3 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

As long as the discussion is geared towards the phones, tablets and OS's and NOT users. (i.e. attacking other users) then any and all discussion regarding mobile technology is welcome! :)

#4 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -

Sounds fine by me.

Hopefully you guys can make it more lively. It was a shame how it declined after the new site creation, the forum was flowing with energy before.

#5 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@mystic_knight: that's the goal. There's definitely a renewed focus on it for sure.

#7 Posted by PixelPower2 (7 posts) -

Ok if we post our game or app in the main thread how will regular users see it ? Its almost anti-indie developer because major companies will be featured throughout gamespot. Can you guys make a mobile games section where developers has at least a slight chance?

#8 Edited by StevenBaker (10 posts) -

I really like to share my apps and games here, It is really great to have these type of board in this forum. Mobile discussion is a great board for the person who are like to share the information and get information from you.

#9 Edited by DrDuncs (43 posts) -

What's going on with your mobile website, I'm using the Galaxy S5 with Android Kitkat. If I try to use the menu I either get adds blocking nearly all items on the menu from selection when I'm not logged in and now I'm logged in there is no add but I still can't select most of the items.