Max Payne Coming to iOS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by musicalmac (22971 posts) -
You read it right. Rockstar's Max Payne is coming to iOS, following the success of GTA3. Pretty awesome news, as I'm much more interested in that than I was in GTA's port. Do we all agree this is pretty fantastic news?
#2 Posted by bonesawisready5 (4696 posts) -
Screw you Rockstar, Take Two. There are two more than capable handhelds with real buttons that would be awesome for this and GTAIII. We'd all love to give you $40 per copy at stores, which is more money than you will ever make on selling these for $7 on app stores. They are literally trying to spend as little as they can on these things. They are saying the already small $1 million average budget of a handheld game is too much, and I get it to an extent. But you're walking away from my money Rockstar, maybe that isn't that big of a deal in the long run I suppose.
#3 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9325 posts) -
[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]Screw you Rockstar, Take Two. There are two more than capable handhelds with real buttons that would be awesome for this and GTAIII. We'd all love to give you $40 per copy at stores, which is more money than you will ever make on selling these for $7 on app stores. They are literally trying to spend as little as they can on these things. They are saying the already small $1 million average budget of a handheld game is too much, and I get it to an extent. But you're walking away from my money Rockstar, maybe that isn't that big of a deal in the long run I suppose.

Well obviously they see the iOS market more important. I'll buy this, could be fun.