Leaked: Borderlands Legend coming to iOS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Joker1721 (304 posts) -
So if IGN has reported an ad for Borderlands legends has been announced coming to iOS this month:
An advertisement for a Borderlands iOS game has been spotted. According to a page from the Borderlands 2 digital strategy guide, Borderlands Legends has been specifically designed for mobile and tablet and will be released this month for iPhone and iPad.IGN
Link Seems to be a Horde mode kind of game where it states on the ad that your gonna be fighting waves of enemies. If it can muster up any of the charm of the retail games this could be a really fun game. Thoughts?
#2 Posted by deleteduser198 (0 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Joker1721"]So if IGN has reported an ad for Borderlands legends has been announced coming to iOS this month:
An advertisement for a Borderlands iOS game has been spotted. According to a page from the Borderlands 2 digital strategy guide, Borderlands Legends has been specifically designed for mobile and tablet and will be released this month for iPhone and iPad.IGN
Link Seems to be a Horde mode kind of game where it states on the ad that your gonna be fighting waves of enemies. If it can muster up any of the charm of the retail games this could be a really fun game. Thoughts?

Definitely awesome! I'm a huge borderlands fan, so this is great news! Hopefully multiplayer will be compelling. Thank God for GameCenter
#3 Posted by Intense00 (51 posts) -

cool....

#4 Posted by draughtfiber (48 posts) -
If the game has any substance , I would be interested. However, many of these spin off games of AAA titles always fall short when it comes to the depth in the story or strength in the characters.
#5 Posted by miless (715 posts) -

Yeah but iOS gaming in general is about games being fun and quick to pick up.

Mass Effect was pretty cool despite the characters werent all that deep.

#6 Posted by miless (715 posts) -

Screenshots

borderlands-legends-03.jpg

borderlands-legends-02.jpg

borderlands-legends-01.jpg

#7 Posted by Mikako (81 posts) -
cool but the controls would be really difficult. That's for sure
#8 Posted by Hanzoadam (6576 posts) -

Awesome I'll be getting this