Iphone 5 or Iphone 4s

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Habsrule31 (106 posts) -
I'm looking at purchasing a new phone and not sure which phone would be better. As of now I have the BB Bold 9900.
#2 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

I would go with the 5. It's always best to get the newest phone you can, especially on contract since they charge you those expensive contract fee's for an expensive phone.

#3 Posted by my_name_is_ron (5549 posts) -
Before apple released the most recent update and ruined maps I would've said get a 4s as there's not enough notable difference between that and the 5 to warrant the difference in price but now that they all come loaded with the crap update you may as well go for the most recent edition as the previous poster said.
#4 Posted by Johndaerson (41 posts) -

I will always suggest you to get iPhone 5 as it offers the best features that its thin, sleek, and very capable.Its having 4 inch retina display which is just perfect. Rest all the features are pretty awesome features that you will love! :roll: :arrow:

#5 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
Why not wait ... The iPhone 5 is at it's midlife cycle already. The iPhone 5S or 6 could be around the corner ...
#7 Posted by MonsieurX (30857 posts) -
iPhone 5 which have many new featuresjessicaellen1
A bigger screen,a messy map app and what else?
#8 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
[QUOTE="jessicaellen1"]iPhone 5 which have many new featuresMonsieurX
A bigger screen,a messy map app and what else?

New design I guess ... But I'll suggest the OP wait for the 5S or 6.
#9 Posted by starfox15 (3966 posts) -

Well for Verizon the answer is a 5. 4G is just mandatory at this point. 

#10 Posted by XiggyTheBeast (85 posts) -
Dat 5
#11 Posted by drokmore (1863 posts) -
5 seems to be working fine. there will always be another iPhone around the corner however and the five will see a nice price drop
#12 Posted by VisionaryVGamer (3 posts) -
I'd go for iphone 5, whatever your choice I recommend you to check the Apple care + program
#13 Posted by MonsieurX (30857 posts) -
Dat necro threaad
#15 Posted by Allenmorgan1234 (51 posts) -
why do you wan to go with an old when the new one is all well available to you having more cutting edge communication and connection features .. rest is up to you
#16 Posted by atobe29 (25 posts) -
I prefer iphone 5.
#17 Posted by web360top (37 posts) -

Iphone 5