iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

feelmein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By feelmein
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Kinda new here but ireally want a realistic feedback. I dont like ready bias reviews, blog and articles. I need your help pro gadget lovers. Honestly, its because i dont have money to buy all of this mobile specifically with IOS platform

Smart feedback or criticism comment is want i want

WAJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WAJ
Member since 2003 • 771 Posts

I've found Windows Phone to be the quickest and easiest to use for making calls and sending texts. I like the look of it over iOS and Android and it's a lot less resource hungry, comes with Office apps integrated and is just generally a very nice OS to use day to day.

Biggest problem for most people is limited apps, which isn't an issue for me as I'm not really interested in using my phone as a tablet (as I have a tablet).

If you want ease of use for basic things and a different way of doing things, go with Win. If you want ultra high spec and tons of apps, go with iOS or Android.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Moved to Mobile Discussion =)

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I been using Android for a long time cause I find it easier then the others you mentioned. My android is use for personal, work, and also coming to Gamespot easily when I'm not on the computer.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Windows Phone is obviously a better choice! What's your budget, country, carrier?

Windows Phone is obviously the most stable OS out of the others.

feelmein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 feelmein

@korvus said:

Moved to Mobile Discussion =)

Thank you Sir Korvus

feelmein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 feelmein

@WAJ said:

I've found Windows Phone to be the quickest and easiest to use for making calls and sending texts. I like the look of it over iOS and Android and it's a lot less resource hungry, comes with Office apps integrated and is just generally a very nice OS to use day to day.

Biggest problem for most people is limited apps, which isn't an issue for me as I'm not really interested in using my phone as a tablet (as I have a tablet).

If you want ease of use for basic things and a different way of doing things, go with Win. If you want ultra high spec and tons of apps, go with iOS or Android.

Hello WAJ, it seems like the edge of every platform has a forte.

Im a gamer and text addict, actually iam more concern about the battery, interface is quite sensible however if the OS drains the energy probably i cannot maximize any of its feature.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#8  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@feelmein said:

Thank you Sir Korvus

No problem; hope you find your answer =)

WAJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WAJ

Well i'm currently using a Lumia 630 with Win 8.1 (1800mah batery) and it will last a FULL day at least at work with moderate to heavy usage. There are phones with better batteries too.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@WAJ said:

Well i'm currently using a Lumia 630 with Win 8.1 (1800mah batery) and it will last a FULL day at least at work with moderate to heavy usage. There are phones with better batteries too.

Do you plan on trying out Windows 10 on that phone? I have planned on getting either a Lumia 630 or 635 to test drive Windows 10 for phones.

feelmein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 feelmein

where can icheck the battery information like (Win 8.1 (1800mah batery)? i cant find it to my bro phone.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

For battery life Android is the way to go if you get an Android phone with a replacable battery.

You can buy a battery with a higher mah and your phone will last way longer than it was originally intended for.

My g3 can last nearly two day with heavy useage

WAJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WAJ

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@WAJ said:

Do you plan on trying out Windows 10 on that phone? I have planned on getting either a Lumia 630 or 635 to test drive Windows 10 for phones.

Yeah, my phone will automatically get a Win10 upgrade later this year. I'm looking to get a 640 in April.

Chris_Mackenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chris_Mackenzy
Member since 2015 • 24 Posts

Windows phone is preferred due to its compatibility, efficiency and resolution. You can rely on iOS but when it comes to comparison against windows based phones I think windows phone leads iOS in many aspects.

azertygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 azertygamer

Android is crap, no nice way to put it.. Windows and IOS are both pretty good. My personal preferation goes to IOS. It has a very streamlined design, works fast and I haven't encountered any software problems or bugs in 4 years :) It can be a bit harder to use then for example windows, but that shouldn't be a problem at all

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Mister-Man
Member since 2014 • 616 Posts

Android is pretty garbage. It's a very messy and sloppy OS, needs extremely high specs to meet results that windows and iOS achieve with less resources.

Get either a windows phone or iPhone, just avoid Android like te plague