Ghost Trick out now on IOS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MethodManFTW (25852 posts) -
You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!
#2 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

Really? That sounds dope!

I'll be sure to give it a shot once I finish Chaos Rings.

#3 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

Eh. I couldn't wait. Already downloaded it. Probably won't play it for a spell due to Chaos Rings though. Almost done, just need to finish up with Ayuta and Mana and I can get to the real ending!

#4 Posted by MethodManFTW (25852 posts) -

Eh. I couldn't wait. Already downloaded it. Probably won't play it for a spell due to Chaos Rings though. Almost done, just need to finish up with Ayuta and Mana and I can get to the real ending!

NeonNinja
Play it now!!!!! :P It's really great. Music is sooooo good, and the game is just awesome.
#5 Posted by NamelessPlayer (7729 posts) -
I already played through it on the DS. What an outstanding game, especially the plot...I got hooked from Chapter 6 until the very end. That usually never happens with games in general. For those of you who don't have a DS but do have an iOS device, definitely get Ghost Trick (and the Ace Attorney trilogy, for that matter; any brainchild of Shu Takumi will do).
#6 Posted by shaunmc (1957 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!

When you say, "It's awesome so far!" does that mean you had a Missile avatar before you even played Ghost Trick? ;)
#7 Posted by MethodManFTW (25852 posts) -
[QUOTE="shaunmc"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!

When you say, "It's awesome so far!" does that mean you had a Missile avatar before you even played Ghost Trick? ;)

After I finished the first two chapters I immediately put up my missile avatar. Cutest dog in vidya games!
#8 Posted by darkspineslayer (20015 posts) -
Downloaded and played the first two chapters. loving it. Will probably download the rest of the game when I can get a card
#9 Posted by narutosupernova (54 posts) -

Love it but don't love it when there are in game expenses

#10 Posted by krayzieE99 (544 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!

what type of game is this? im running low on my itunes giftcard, so im more picky about what i purchase.
#11 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far! krayzieE99
what type of game is this? im running low on my itunes giftcard, so im more picky about what i purchase.

It's an adventure game.

The first two chapters of the game are free, so download it and give it a shot for yourself.