Gamespot iPad app

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JustClient (528 posts) -
Hi, I live in Canada and it doesn't seem like Gamespot iPad app is available in Canadian store. Can anyone confirm?
#2 Posted by Venom951 (365 posts) -
Hi, I live in Canada and it doesn't seem like Gamespot iPad app is available in Canadian store. Can anyone confirm?JustClient
Don't worry it's horrible I uninstalled it after 10 mins .
#3 Posted by imprezawrx500 (19187 posts) -
Apps for websites is so pointless besides the likes of things like dropbox and perhaps facebook. News and review websites don't need an app.
#4 Posted by sandlot76 (53266 posts) -
Good to know, I thought about DLing it
#5 Posted by musicalmac (22902 posts) -
Apps for websites is so pointless besides the likes of things like dropbox and perhaps facebook. News and review websites don't need an app.imprezawrx500
Unless the app adds some functionality, I absolutely agree. There are a lot of better apps that consolidate news in a much nicer way (like Flipboard).

If the official Gamespot app had a forum module that was made for the iPad... Well that's another story all together.
#6 Posted by imprezawrx500 (19187 posts) -
yeah the forum isn't all that great on a phone or tablet but does work. Would be a nice feature to be added to the app then I might actually use it. I find it amazing how many new apps there are that have less usability than the mobile website.
#7 Posted by Tehspooner (34 posts) -

Would have thought that a gamespot app would be a great investment on their part. I mean for me im in un alot and some times get bored but don't always havea computer handy. A gamespot app (that works) im sure would be on most followers of gamespots' iPhone or androids. Sorry Gamespot but i think you are missing out on something here.

#8 Posted by aadamjohnsons (36 posts) -

One of my friend using Gamespot application in iphone So that it is surely avaialbe for iphone. So try to find it in ihpne store in canada and I hope you will find it out there.