Does Anyone Else Have a Hard Time Playing Games On I-devices

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by InstantKlassick (1123 posts) -

Allow me to explain: I have a hard time playing games on I-devices mainly because 98% of the games are just God-awful. The only game I have been able to get into is Puzzle Craft. Anyone else have that issue. Could you also reccommend some good games. Please don't feel obligated, but I would apprecaite it :) 

#2 Posted by ShermheadRyder (83 posts) -
The three Grand Theft Auto games are good, albeit a little expensive. If you're looking for more arcade-type games, Plants vs Zombies (best iOS game ever), Where's My Water?, Angry Birds etc
#3 Posted by Stinger78 (5807 posts) -

I've been considering some kind of iOS device for the iCade and this game
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/he-man-most-powerful-game/id561912995?mt=8

#4 Posted by InstantKlassick (1123 posts) -

The three Grand Theft Auto games are good, albeit a little expensive. If you're looking for more arcade-type games, Plants vs Zombies (best iOS game ever), Where's My Water?, Angry Birds etcShermheadRyder

I got Where's my water! I love it!

#5 Posted by ShermheadRyder (83 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShermheadRyder"]The three Grand Theft Auto games are good, albeit a little expensive. If you're looking for more arcade-type games, Plants vs Zombies (best iOS game ever), Where's My Water?, Angry Birds etcInstantKlassick

I got Where's my water! I love it!

Very addictive!
#6 Posted by drokmore (1863 posts) -
Play infinity blade 1 and 2, both are pretty well done for an ios game.
#7 Posted by bl00dline954 (102 posts) -
I do. Any game that involves me having to touch the screen I'm viewing to play on annoys me because my vision is blocked by my finger(s). Plus I usually hit the wrong "buttons" or don't hit them at all because I can't tell where I am really pressing. Games with controllers are what I prefer.
#8 Posted by tomarlyn (20145 posts) -
There's definitely a learning curve depending on the game but eventually you hang the hang of it.
#9 Posted by bl00dline954 (102 posts) -
True. The only ones I really enjoyed was Angry Birds and Temple Run.