Cute hero Spicy Candy bar Lv. 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YuriSabondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By YuriSabondo
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

hey guys please share your favorite hero in the game your currently playing. lets get chit chat on it :)

Hey I have here a game, crusaders Quest and I would like to introduced to you my favourite character (for last year’s Christmas seasopn!) and the class where it belongs. A very nice real time RPG action game! this game is both cute, nice skill visual effect and fun to play. You will have to use the right skill at the right time

Say hi, to Green Elf one of the holiday Heroes that got with the best shot! Uses the ability of an ARCHER with Rarity of 3, HP 1912, Max Level of 30, Attack Power of 247, Critical Chance of 24, Resistance 94 and Armour of 94. GREEN ELF shoots a candy bar that deals with (34/122/221 %) physical damage based on heroes attack power. Passive (Support Type) 50% chance to get stunned for one second when enemies on fire and immediately summons two candy bars that deal physical damage when other heroes use chain-3 and is equal to 221% of attack power once every two seconds.

Just to add information, Archer can do straight range damages. Archer can attack and give damages to the enemies behind the tanker characters. Archer is low in HP, but high in offensive damage. Most of the skills are ranged attacks it can give damages to many enemies.

Updated Weapon List for Third Class Archer: Archer

Name - Short Bow

-Power 11

Speed 1

Conversation – Defend

Star – 1 Star

Name – Training Bow

-Power 11

Speed 1

Conversation – Attack

Star – 1 Star

Name – Composite Bow

-Power 21

Speed 1

Conversation – Function

Star – two Star

Name – Young Gon’s Bow

-Power 34

Speed 1,3

Conversation – Function x2

Star – 3 Star

Name – Leather Longbow

-Power 42

Speed 1

Conversation – Attack + Function

Star – 3 Star

Name – Evil Hunter Bow

-Power 53

Speed 0,8

Conversation – Attack x2

Star – 3 Star

Name – Roman Bow

-Power 74

Speed 1

Conversation – Attack + Defense

Star – 4 Star

Name – Love Chaser Bow

-Power 49

Speed 1,3

Star – 4 Star

Name – Love Chaser Bow

-Power 49

Speed 1,3

Star – 4 Star

Awesome doesn’t it? Check out this video on YouTube and see how this character fight J you’ll surely going to love here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHidCYjuhYU , You can also check Google play for info on this game.

Just Sharing Guys. Thank you, ( Credits to all players, Got this idea from them!)

alvin_joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By alvin_joseph
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

Hey there! thank you for these informations. Really, it helps me a lot to level up my heroes. For now, my Christmas hero is a Wizard. He might be the leader of the group and he belongs to a WIZARD class (surely, he does magic, and grant your wish!). That's why I love this hero of mine.

Meruem20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Meruem20
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

oh other CQ players! hmm mine was Warrior who uses sword with physical skills, mostly used as a tanker. Leon is the basic character and he is a legendary warrior. And Leon is my favorite( he's not part of xmas edition haha). I actually have Leon of Light now. he Summons the Holy Sword that deals physical damage equal to (56/178/322)% of attack power based on the chain number. Soooo strong! Plus his passive skill that Summons the ultimate Holy Sword every 3 blocks. Deals physical damage equal to 380% of attack power and ignores target’s armor equal to 100% of own armor. Leon is one of the best tanker in the game

alvin_joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 alvin_joseph
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

@alvin_joseph said:

Hey there! thank you for these informations. Really, it helps me a lot to level up my heroes. For now, my Christmas hero is a Wizard. He might be the leader of the group and he belongs to a WIZARD class (surely, he does magic, and grant your wish!). That's why I love this hero of mine.

I would like to add. Since I'm looking for some informations about the other heroes, your post will help me a lot since I'm a newbie in this game. About the tankers to be used, heroes, and so on... I still have many questions about this game. Including some informations about heroes and how to level up.

Can I ask you a favor? Please posts some more informations about the other heroes. Thank you so much.