can a regular galaxy s2 play backstab? if so and how?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Woe2spread
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts

if so and then how?

Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Woe2spread
comon no one knows? whats the most high demanding game on android?
Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Woe2spread
fine..... so will galaxy s3 play backstab? then? idk will it?
Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Woe2spread
really? what am i famous? why doesnt anyone asnwer me anymore?
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

I googled this and in 3seconds found out it could....

Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#6 Gambler_3
Member since 2009 • 7736 Posts

Galaxy S2 can play anything as long as the chipset is supported by the game. It will play backstab without breaking a sweat, galaxy S2 is one of the most powerful gaming phones.

mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts
You sent 2 messages within 5 minutes and 4 within a span of 3 hours, these mobile boards don't move as quickly as other boards do, you have to be patient here.
Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Woe2spread
ahh sorry guys wondering if i should keep galaxy s2 i got which isnt the 1.5 dual core one from att or get galaxy s3 in a week. but if you say its good for gaming i might as well keep it.
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

ahh sorry guys wondering if i should keep galaxy s2 i got which isnt the 1.5 dual core one from att or get galaxy s3 in a week. but if you say its good for gaming i might as well keep it.Woe2spread
The 1.5Ghz one being the skyrocket is actually weaker at gaming then the S2 because of its graphic's chip. I'd personally keep it i love my S2 only reason you should get the S3 for gaming is if you think you can handle holding the bigger screen the chip isn't that much better and developers support alot of hardware for sales to begin with.

Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Woe2spread
ok ty ill keep it then. cheers :P
touchmenot55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 touchmenot55
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Woe2spread"]ahh sorry guys wondering if i should keep galaxy s2 i got which isnt the 1.5 dual core one from att or get galaxy s3 in a week. but if you say its good for gaming i might as well keep it.TwistedShade

The 1.5Ghz one being the skyrocket is actually weaker at gaming then the S2 because of its graphic's chip. I'd personally keep it i love my S2 only reason you should get the S3 for gaming is if you think you can handle holding the bigger screen the chip isn't that much better and developers support alot of hardware for sales to begin with.

Isn't the size of the phone roughly the same for the S2 and the S3? The reason the S3 got a bigger screen was because it loses the bezel, right?
Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#12 Gambler_3
Member since 2009 • 7736 Posts

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

[QUOTE="Woe2spread"]ahh sorry guys wondering if i should keep galaxy s2 i got which isnt the 1.5 dual core one from att or get galaxy s3 in a week. but if you say its good for gaming i might as well keep it.touchmenot55

Isn't the size of the phone roughly the same for the S2 and the S3? The reason the S3 got a bigger screen was because it loses the bezel, right?

No S3 is noticeably bigger. I always find the talk that its "almost" the same size as a smaller screen phone to be ridiculous because phones dont have much bezel on the sides so width is going to increase with a bigger screen.

Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Woe2spread
well i didnt keep it lol. and got the s3. but now i cant play any games lol. but great phone and i like it.
karoliner72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 karoliner72
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts
Most demanding game is for sure Nova 3. However the Nova 3 version of Android is a watered down one if you compare to the Iphone 4s or Ipad 2 version which has greater draw distance and more special effects. Since I have tried both versions. Backstab isn´t really demanding. I mean sure the Galaxy s2 is good but the LG Optimus 2x is equally as good in real gaming performance as the S2. Backstab runs without a hitch on the LG Optimus 2x so yes it runs as good on the S2.