best looking games for 4s?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 krayzieE99
Member since 2010 • 544 Posts
what are some good looking games that you guys recommend for the 4s? so far blood & glory, and both infinity blades look really good. is there anything else?
deleteduser198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deleteduser198
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Shadowgun

Grand Theft Auto 3

Real Racing 2

Modern Combat 3

Dead Space 1

Dead Space 2

Dark Meadow

Riptide GP

Epoch

Rage HD

Just off the top of my head.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#3 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
Infinity Blade 2 of course. Real Racing 2 is amazing, even better then what the Vita currently offers.
krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 krayzieE99
just picke dup real racing for .99 cents. very fun game, and i really dont like racers.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Infinity Blade 2 is the best looking game with the caveat that it's incredibly linear and I would say Shadowgun is the best looking game overall. Really impressed with the visuals on my iPhone 4S.

krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 krayzieE99
just got dead space, and im thinking about shadowgun. tempted try gta 3, but i never really got into any of the gta games.
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JasonDarksavior
just got dead space, and im thinking about shadowgun. tempted try gta 3, but i never really got into any of the gta games.krayzieE99
Don't buy it. I got it and regret it. Touch controls are just bad.
krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 krayzieE99
[QUOTE="krayzieE99"]just got dead space, and im thinking about shadowgun. tempted try gta 3, but i never really got into any of the gta games.JasonDarksavior

cool. thanks for the feedback. if you had a chance to get gta3 or batman asylum (iphone version) for free which would you pick?
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JasonDarksavior
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="krayzieE99"]just got dead space, and im thinking about shadowgun. tempted try gta 3, but i never really got into any of the gta games.krayzieE99

cool. thanks for the feedback. if you had a chance to get gta3 or batman asylum (iphone version) for free which would you pick?

Neither, cause I bought BOTH for $7.49 each. Batman is REALLY repetitive like literally same fights over and over again. If you HAD to pick go with GTA, but that's not good at all. Do you have Real Racing 2 or FIFA 12 or Infinity Blade 2? These are really good.
Je3vez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Je3vez
Member since 2011 • 104 Posts

Infinity Blade 1&2 looks stunning, mainly down to the Unreal Engine 3 :)

krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 krayzieE99
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="krayzieE99"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"] Don't buy it. I got it and regret it. Touch controls are just bad.

Neither, cause I bought BOTH for $7.49 each. Batman is REALLY repetitive like literally same fights over and over again. If you HAD to pick go with GTA, but that's not good at all. Do you have Real Racing 2 or FIFA 12 or Infinity Blade 2? These are really good.

theres a site that gives you credits for trying out apps, and once you get enough credits you can get certain games for free. thats how i got infinity blade 2. now i almost have enough credits for batman, gta, or instead of games i can get skyfire and camera+, but i'd rather have the games. yes i have real racing 2 and IB 2, but not fifa. i've NEVER played any soccer games before, and it looks very overwhelming. im not sure if i'll be able to control it. i think it is on sale for 9 cents, and i was very tempted to buy it, but my gift card credit is running low, so i only want to make purchases that i know i will enjoy.
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JasonDarksavior
[QUOTE="krayzieE99"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="krayzieE99"] cool. thanks for the feedback. if you had a chance to get gta3 or batman asylum (iphone version) for free which would you pick?

theres a site that gives you credits for trying out apps, and once you get enough credits you can get certain games for free. thats how i got infinity blade 2. now i almost have enough credits for batman, gta, or instead of games i can get skyfire and camera+, but i'd rather have the games. yes i have real racing 2 and IB 2, but not fifa. i've NEVER played any soccer games before, and it looks very overwhelming. im not sure if i'll be able to control it. i think it is on sale for 9 cents, and i was very tempted to buy it, but my gift card credit is running low, so i only want to make purchases that i know i will enjoy.

Get FIFA 12 ... Amazing and so simple to control. Make sure you play against a bad team to get used to it though. Don't play against Manchester United :D
deleteduser198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deleteduser198
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="krayzieE99"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="krayzieE99"] cool. thanks for the feedback. if you had a chance to get gta3 or batman asylum (iphone version) for free which would you pick?

theres a site that gives you credits for trying out apps, and once you get enough credits you can get certain games for free..

Whaaaa? What site is this?
krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 krayzieE99
[QUOTE="Kid-Atari"][QUOTE="krayzieE99"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"] Neither, cause I bought BOTH for $7.49 each. Batman is REALLY repetitive like literally same fights over and over again. If you HAD to pick go with GTA, but that's not good at all. Do you have Real Racing 2 or FIFA 12 or Infinity Blade 2? These are really good.

theres a site that gives you credits for trying out apps, and once you get enough credits you can get certain games for free..

Whaaaa? What site is this?

sent you a pm
krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 krayzieE99
im trying to get enought credit for plants vs zombies or maybe skyfire (flashbrowser) for the phone.
Speed_RacerME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Speed_RacerME
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Ricky Carmichael's Motorcross Match-up Pro! I can't stop playing it. There are a lot more racers now for match-up because the game can be download on PC. I think the iphone vs. pc set-up is really cool.
Soccaguini8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Soccaguini8
Member since 2008 • 133 Posts

pm me also please

krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 krayzieE99

pm me also please

Soccaguini8
pm sent.
Speed_RacerME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Speed_RacerME
"If you're a racing game junkie like me or just interested in something adrenaline-induced other than the usual Apple app, try Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro.. really fun to play"
krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 krayzieE99
"If you're a racing game junkie like me or just interested in something adrenaline-induced other than the usual Apple app, try Ricky Carmichael's Motocross Matchup Pro.. really fun to play"Speed_RacerME
thx i'll check itout.
dandimann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dandimann
this is ur site m.freemyapps.com/share/url/18ddba75 you can now start collecting points to get your games with.
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts

Galaxy on Fire 2 HD never gets enough love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFRkqMWfmI