Best andorid tablet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vtbob88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 vtbob88
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts

I am looking into getting a tablet in the near future. I'm a much bigger fan of android rather than ios so I was just curious what you guys would recommend of the android tablets.

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
I'm drooling over the Nexus 7... so yeah... Though, I really don't like the fact it doesn't have expandable storage.
mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts
What are you after from a tablet? You have many to choose from, for pure performance, the nexus 7 is the best followed by transformer prime and transformer pad, once jelly bean gets put to all devices all top tier devices should be as smooth as each other.
gmaster456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 gmaster456
Member since 2008 • 7569 Posts
I too am drooling over the nexus 7. Once I get paid, I'm grabbing it. It looks incredible and the price point rocks. Especially for the hardware you are getting. It's also pure android so no more OEM pre installed crap that plague so many of today's tablets. It's everything in a tablet I've been waiting for. I've felt the ipad was too big and heavy, and many other tablets lacking for various reasons, and while I like the Kindle Fire, I find it lacking in features, and you don't get the true android experience, although it is a great consumption device. Amazon really has something going with it. I'm sure it will only be improved with the next device that comes out.
Gambler_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#6 Gambler_3
Member since 2009 • 7736 Posts

Nexus 7.

If you want a bigger device I really cannot recommend any other android tablet, they are all over priced and going to be irrelevant not long into the future.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Transformer Prime, Nexus 7 (although I'm recommending them based on secondhand experience). Whatever you do, be sure to go with an ICS tablet, they're much better than the Honeycomb variants.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Another Nexus7, vote here after seeing it unveiled there is no reason to be paying 300$+ just for a 3inch screen increase.