Arenas trial of valor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

esteban_cdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 esteban_cdo
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
hello all, i just wanted to submit to other tactical players who may be interested this review of a game i bought a few months ago. i did a little review since they did an update This is a deep game. while most of the mobile games don't offer much content or/and depth the developers of this indie game spent time to deliver an interesting tactical turn based game. You can level and equip your character solo or face players, or cooperate with them. It is based on a mud game so the progression of the character is based on the features of a RPG There are a lot of spells and equipment to combine , runes, gems etc that offer a loooot of possibilities. The only problem i see is the difficulty of the game. it is quite hard to understand everything and it requires investment, hopefully in the 1.2 of the game, they added an in-game tutorial to learn basics which was a necessity. it is not AAA graphics but AAA is quite overrated nowadays i guess. Anyway, if you like numbers, pvp, deep and original system, and avatar customization. try it ! for the screens and all, you can find it here : www.trialofvalor.com