Anyone downloaded Keri Racing yet?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TTGSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TTGSteve
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts
Here's the description of the game and the iTunes link: Keri Racing is an incredible new Social Networking Game that merges tycoon game play, real-time PvP racing, and RPG-inspired pet raising which is sure to keep you entertained. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/keri-racing/id541810313?mt=8 I was just wondering if anyone else out there is playing it. In all honesty, it's a pretty fun game. It's online playable and you're able to race other people online. However, where it's not very popular yet, you can have a pretty hard time finding people that are willing to play against you. It seems like they've built their numbers up since yesterday, which is when I downloaded the app. I logged on for a bit today and found a race without a problem. Right after that race, I decided I wanted to try and race again. Unfortunately, I had a hard time finding people that wanted to race. I found 3 out of the required 4 players it takes to race. So, I hope the number build up soon and it's easier to race with other people. As I said, the game is pretty fun.