Android worldwide sales close in on 500 million!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gambler_3 (7581 posts) -

The greatest and most revolutionary mobile OS the world has ever seen and it continues on it's march of total world domination, all hail android!!

http://blog.gsmarena.com/android-activations-reach-1-3-million-per-day-total-activations-reach-480-million/

#2 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -
Its good news, hopefully it doesn't get to Eric's head and he starts getting lazy.
#3 Posted by flipin_jackass (9729 posts) -
Holy crap, there was 80 mil activations from June 27? Insane.
#4 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6420 posts) -
Holy crap, there was 80 mil activations from June 27? Insane.flipin_jackass
Im a huge android fan, but that number is really overinflated. I have to reactivate my phone every time i switch roms, a couple times a week. Many people do it even more often than that
#5 Posted by shmuklidooha (51 posts) -
I kinda like android. Good to know it's doing well.
#6 Posted by deleteduser198 (0 posts) -
[QUOTE="flipin_jackass"]Holy crap, there was 80 mil activations from June 27? Insane.AdamPA1006
Im a huge android fan, but that number is really overinflated. I have to reactivate my phone every time i switch roms, a couple times a week. Many people do it even more often than that

This. Reuters and Businesswire have already pointed out that Googles activation numbers are misleading.
#7 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -
[QUOTE="AdamPA1006"][QUOTE="flipin_jackass"]Holy crap, there was 80 mil activations from June 27? Insane.Kid-Atari

This. Reuters and Businesswire have already pointed out that Googles activation numbers are misleading.

i dont know i bought like 5 android phones in the past 4 months.
#8 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
Very impressive, that's a lot of phones. :)