MS will update Windows 10 Mobile, instead of carriers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Well, looks like Android will continue the trend of having the most fragmented users in the world, while MS will finally take control of phone updates over carriers! Great News, as this will kill Android in the low-end segments

Link

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Mister-Man
Member since 2014 • 616 Posts

I don't get it. First you were Fandroid of the decade, now you're a microsoftie?

All fandroids shunned apple and hopped on the android wagon when smartphones became popular only because MS didn't have their own worthy solution, landing on a platform that was always subpar. And now that MS is following the same principles that Apple has always adhered to (and mocked for by fandroids), suddenly android fans are saying MS is the way to go and Android is horrible?

lol... You all have the same mindset. First it was Motorola Droid was the best, then HTC was the best, then Samsung was the best, now you're saying android is horrible and MS is your new pimp? lol

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

I don't get it. First you were Fandroid of the decade, now you're a microsoftie?

All fandroids shunned apple and hopped on the android wagon when smartphones became popular only because MS didn't have their own worthy solution, landing on a platform that was always subpar. And now that MS is following the same principles that Apple has always adhered to (and mocked for by fandroids), suddenly android fans are saying MS is the way to go and Android is horrible?

lol... You all have the same mindset. First it was Motorola Droid was the best, then HTC was the best, then Samsung was the best, now you're saying android is horrible and MS is your new pimp? lol

Are you stalking me? Where you a banned user?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

windows phone is trash everyone has android phones

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FireEmblem_Man

@ProtossX said:

Your opinion is trash, and Android is on a decline

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@ProtossX said:

no casuals like my dad are using samsung phones business people casual everyday people are using android

as well the hardcore insane techies like my friend using google nexus phone

the ppl have spoken android has capture the casual the businessmen and the hardcore

android is in everyones house iphone and windows phone is nobodys

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FireEmblem_Man

@ProtossX said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@ProtossX said:

no casuals like my dad are using samsung phones business people casual everyday people are using android

as well the hardcore insane techies like my friend using google nexus phone

the ppl have spoken android has capture the casual the businessmen and the hardcore

android is in everyones house iphone and windows phone is nobodys

LOL, that's the best argument you can come up with? Android is very fragmented, unstable, memory hogging, and full of malware apps that people on the low-end segment are moving to Windows Phone, let alone waiting for Windows 10 mobile!