Mobile MMOs - What are you guys playing now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jollyfish19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jollyfish19
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I recently got a Galaxy S5, and I'm looking for some quality games to play on it. So I'm just wondering what you guys are playing and recommend. I used to play MMORPG like WOW and Aion, and I love dungeons and raids, which are really addictive. Would you guys recommend some games I can play on my phone? thx

Shad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shad

I don't think there is many MMORPG out there tbh, well there isn't in the US App Store. We don't have Aion,WOW and GW2. Maybe you can try hearthstone which has just been released:)

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

Order and chaos is only one I can think of. It's like a wow clone on mobile

Jollyfish19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jollyfish19

@AutoPilotOn said:

Order and chaos is only one I can think of. It's like a wow clone on mobile

have you ever tried this game before? My friend told me it's a pay2win game

Jollyfish19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jollyfish19

@shad said:

I don't think there is many MMORPG out there tbh, well there isn't in the US App Store. We don't have Aion,WOW and GW2. Maybe you can try hearthstone which has just been released:)

I've thought about hearthstone, but I think it's not friendly to newcomers since I have to collect enough card to build my deck

Shad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shad

@jollyfish19: well you have a point. Maybe you can try the Forsaken World Mobile which will hit mobile platform in mid June. This is a free-to-play MMO with beautiful rendered 3D environments, massive dungeons and bosses.

VioletPon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VioletPon

try Order and chaos. this game is nearly a copy of World of Warcraft with several problems with the interface and the balance of the gameplay. Other than this it is the first real 3D MMORPG for iOS, it's very funny to play and the game world is extremely big.

VioletPon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VioletPon

also if you want a solid, friendly-enough hack 'n slash, Spirit Lords isn't a bad choice

Jollyfish19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jollyfish19

@shad said:

@jollyfish19: well you have a point. Maybe you can try the Forsaken World Mobile which will hit mobile platform in mid June. This is a free-to-play MMO with beautiful rendered 3D environments, massive dungeons and bosses.

oh boy Forsaken World will be launched on Mobile? I played FW long time ago and then got bored and quit. When will it be released?

Jollyfish19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jollyfish19

@violetpon said:

also if you want a solid, friendly-enough hack 'n slash, Spirit Lords isn't a bad choice

oh I just checked the gameplay, and it is like an adorable Diablo for mobile devices. How does this compare to that other Diablo rip off Dungeon Hunter?

Shad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shad

@jollyfish19: yeah pre-register is available now, and the game will be released in mid June

VioletPon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 VioletPon

@jollyfish19: The origional Dungeon Hunter and Dungeon Hunter 2 are still the best mobile hack and slash games. They were pay once and done.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

I have order and chaos only played it a little so I do no about pay2win. Hearthstone isn't really a mmorpg but it's awesome game. I am addicted to it. I never paid a cent but I have hours into that game. I bought black rock for it on my kindle for free with all the Amazon coins I had gotten free but I play it on my iPhone. It's nice the accounts are linked.

ukkiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ukkiz

@shad said:

oh boy I played FW long time ago and then got bored and quit but I heard that it's coming to the mobile platform so I think I am gonna take a look when it is released. Interested in playing together?

Shad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shad

@ukkiz: Sure thing! can't wait to play