iPhone 5 and sprint query

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
Alright, so I think I've gotten myself into a situation here. First, Sprint offers the most bang for your buck smart phone service, from what I gather. I'm finding a few things confusing, though. First, the smart phone plans start at $79 and go up to $109, the latter being unlimited talk. Now, for $79 I get 450 which is plenty. Does the higher plan offer some other kind of perk I should be aware of? But here's what confuses me; unlimited everything(on our network), and then there is the optional surcharge for 2gig/6gig mobile hotspot for $19/$49. What I'm not understanding is what this offers over the UNLIMITED everything. Is this necessary? The pickle I'm in is that I have an AT&T IPad, and what I'd like to do is drop the att 4g and use the sprint, if that's possible? Thanks.
mohambi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mohambi
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Alright, so I think I've gotten myself into a situation here. First, Sprint offers the most bang for your buck smart phone service, from what I gather. I'm finding a few things confusing, though. First, the smart phone plans start at $79 and go up to $109, the latter being unlimited talk. Now, for $79 I get 450 which is plenty. Does the higher plan offer some other kind of perk I should be aware of? But here's what confuses me; unlimited everything(on our network), and then there is the optional surcharge for 2gig/6gig mobile hotspot for $19/$49. What I'm not understanding is what this offers over the UNLIMITED everything. Is this necessary? The pickle I'm in is that I have an AT&T IPad, and what I'd like to do is drop the att 4g and use the sprint, if that's possible? Thanks.Heirren

probably not ;/

petrik2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 petrik2013
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
To communicate with an iOS device, Mobile Device Management (MDM) servers use the Apple Push Notification service. This lightweight, scaleable service provides a way to wake up the device, so it can check-in with the MDM server to retrieve pending actions or queries. Using the Apple Push Notification service enables MDM servers to keep in contact with a device without affecting performance or battery life. http://www.moldovafarm.com/