How do I get the gamespot app for my iPhone 5c?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 thriftymutt
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts

I"ve searched the app store and I've searched this forum to no avail! Although I did find out in an article that gamespot does indeed have an iPHone app where the hell is it!? Ty to ye who have an answer!

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

I believe it has been removed from the App Store. I noticed a few days ago that it was gone. I don't know the official reason, but from what I've read, all apps had to be iOS 7 optimized by a certain period of time and if they weren't then they could be removed. But I'm not sure if that's what happened here.

thriftymutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 thriftymutt
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts

Awesome ty for the info I will give up my search for the app and follow gamespot on the youtube app instead! U c when I get on the computer I only play video games cuz it is calculated by me that that is the ultimate good use of time!

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

Haha, yeah I gotcha. My hope is that it was taken down so that they can update the app with forum support and an iOS 7 look and feel :)

@thriftymutt said:

Awesome ty for the info I will give up my search for the app and follow gamespot on the youtube app instead! U c when I get on the computer I only play video games cuz it is calculated by me that that is the ultimate good use of time!

Sefrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5 Sefrix
Member since 2011 • 1499 Posts

So what you're saying is there is no app for that? :)