Gamespot iPad app

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustClient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 JustClient
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts
Hi, I live in Canada and it doesn't seem like Gamespot iPad app is available in Canadian store. Can anyone confirm?
Venom951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Venom951
Member since 2012 • 389 Posts
Hi, I live in Canada and it doesn't seem like Gamespot iPad app is available in Canadian store. Can anyone confirm?JustClient
Don't worry it's horrible I uninstalled it after 10 mins .
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
Apps for websites is so pointless besides the likes of things like dropbox and perhaps facebook. News and review websites don't need an app.
sandlot76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sandlot76
Member since 2005 • 53267 Posts
Good to know, I thought about DLing it
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Apps for websites is so pointless besides the likes of things like dropbox and perhaps facebook. News and review websites don't need an app.imprezawrx500
Unless the app adds some functionality, I absolutely agree. There are a lot of better apps that consolidate news in a much nicer way (like Flipboard).

If the official Gamespot app had a forum module that was made for the iPad... Well that's another story all together.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
yeah the forum isn't all that great on a phone or tablet but does work. Would be a nice feature to be added to the app then I might actually use it. I find it amazing how many new apps there are that have less usability than the mobile website.
Tehspooner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Tehspooner
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts

Would have thought that a gamespot app would be a great investment on their part. I mean for me im in un alot and some times get bored but don't always havea computer handy. A gamespot app (that works) im sure would be on most followers of gamespots' iPhone or androids. Sorry Gamespot but i think you are missing out on something here.

aadamjohnsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aadamjohnsons
Member since 2012 • 32 Posts

One of my friend using Gamespot application in iphone So that it is surely avaialbe for iphone. So try to find it in ihpne store in canada and I hope you will find it out there.