Games like Swordigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts
Hi, Was wondering how many others games were out there similar to Swordigo? If you have not played it, it is basically a modern 2-d side scrolling Zelda, where you hack and slash enemies, make your through dungeons and collect items. One of the better iPhone games I've played. So let me know your thoughts on the game, and if you know of anything else similar out there. Thanks
The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts

Anyone? It's a great game, worth checking out for sure if you haven't played it.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
I got it for free, but didn't keep it on the phone. It's ok, but it had a few quirks I didn't like.
Mister_Mackey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mister_Mackey
Member since 2011 • 384 Posts
I just got done playing Swordigo today. It really is a great game. I got it for free but it's worth the money if you have to pay for it. I'm also looking for similar games. If I find any, I'll let you know.
blanewarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blanewarlock
Member since 2012 • 34 Posts
[QUOTE="Mister_Mackey"]I just got done playing Swordigo today. It really is a great game. I got it for free but it's worth the money if you have to pay for it. I'm also looking for similar games. If I find any, I'll let you know.

How do people get it for free? It's $1.99... I would like to test it as well. ^_^
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#6 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Check out AppShopper (www.appshopper.com). You can mark games to watch and the app will alert you to updates, price drops, and other changes.