Editorial: I regret buying an Apple Watch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Link

Hahahahahahaha! Shows a lot that even a smart watch that cost above $700 is a waste of money! That's why I would go for Analog watches from Rolex over an overpriced watch that will be obsolete within the next year.

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Mister-Man
Member since 2014 • 616 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man:

You can get an Apple Watch for $350.

Outsold the entire lineup of third generation Android smartwatches with a year long headstart on its first day and is still outselling that same entire lineup 10-1.

Nothing to see here folks. Just a troll who loves getting owned non stop.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man:

Outsold the entire lineup of third generation Android smartwatches with a year long headstart on its first day and is still outselling that same entire lineup 10-1.

People buying it as a fashion thing,not a tech thing.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man:

And you're a troll that does noting but bring sales charts, also you didn't even read the article nor tried to refute the article! Just how you keep saying that the Apple Watch has Sapphire glass, but you clearly don't specify which model has the sapphire! The Sports watch doesn't have Sapphire, only the overpriced versions! HA!

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mister-Man

"Ha?" lol... You are a sad person. It doesn''t matter what you say or what point you try to make. It doesn't change the fact that the apple watch has Android, Microsoft, and Pebble collectively beat into a pulp and now owns that market.

You may like to masturbate with another persons opinion, but I love slapping you around with facts. Fact of the matter is, Apple Watch is better than any smart watch out there, a success measured both by sales numbers as well as majority of reviews and even by objective measurement via abuse and torture tests performed by Consumer Reports.

No need to read the article. I can easily sum it up as personal conjecture by one person, that does nothing to effect the outcome or reality of who won the smart watch race yesterday, who's winning today, and who will win tomorrow. (spoiler alert: it's Apple.)

The "Ha" stays with me on this one. ;)

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

"Ha?" lol... You are a sad person. It doesn''t matter what you say or what point you try to make. It doesn't change the fact that the apple watch has Android, Microsoft, and Pebble collectively beat into a pulp and now owns that market.

You may like to masturbate with another persons opinion, but I love slapping you around with facts. Fact of the matter is, Apple Watch is better than any smart watch out there, a success measured both by sales numbers as well as majority of reviews and even by objective measurement via abuse and torture tests performed by Consumer Reports.

No need to read the article. I can easily sum it up as personal conjecture by one person, that does nothing to effect the outcome or reality of who won the smart watch race yesterday, who's winning today, and who will win tomorrow. (spoiler alert: it's Apple.)

The "Ha" stays with me on this one. ;)

You're right, it is the fastest selling Smart Watch, but it's also the fastest returns of all time! :P

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: Data for return numbers pls

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

They're dancing around Steve Jobs grave

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: Tasteful sense of humor you have there.

The butthurt must feel so good :)

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

I enjoy the pain of my butt being hurt, thanks for reminding me that I'm a Masochist! When you open your eyes, the world will be a better place and you'll have more friends in the world

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

Please I need to be more butthurt! Especially when buyers remorse is running rampant with the Apple Watch

Link

Oh, yes @mister-man more pain for me to feel! The butthurt is strong in me! Link