Demand for new Lumia phones outstripping supply

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts

From MS's recent blog post : "The first Windows 10 phones, the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL are now available worldwide and off to a great start, with initial demand outstripping our supply. We’re working actively to resupply the many stores which ran out of initial stock."

Sounds like they managed to sell all 10 of the phones they made

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@ferret-gamer said:

From MS's recent blog post : "The first Windows 10 phones, the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL are now available worldwide and off to a great start, with initial demand outstripping our supply. We’re working actively to resupply the many stores which ran out of initial stock."

...lol...

Silliness aside, I am curious how many they "shipped" to stores. It couldn't have been that many...

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@musicalmac said:
@ferret-gamer said:

...lol...

Silliness aside, I am curious how many they "shipped" to stores. It couldn't have been that many...

Doesn't matter, this is good news for MS no matter how you Apple Fanboys spin it!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 musicalmac  Moderator

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@musicalmac said:
@ferret-gamer said:

...lol...

Doesn't matter, this is good news for MS no matter how you Apple Fanboys spin it!

What part is good? Remember how you just criticized Apple for not having enough Pencils to go around?... Can you tell us how many they sold?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@musicalmac said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@musicalmac said:
@ferret-gamer said:

...lol...

What part is good? Remember how you just criticized Apple for not having enough Pencils to go around?... Can you tell us how many they sold?

Of course, they sold not enough for the amount of iPad Pro's they have sold :P

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

@FireEmblem_Man said:

I think what you're saying is that they sold more iPad Pros than they had Pencils available. But at least those people got an iPad Pro to begin with... The folks who want a Lumia are just plain out of luck, regardless...

Maybe I don't understand...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@musicalmac said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@musicalmac said:
@ferret-gamer said:

...lol...

MS didn't have enough of the free display docks for all the people who initially purchased the 950xl.

ameerhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 ameerhaddad
Member since 2016 • 37 Posts

i don''t like it .