Apple Shares fall very hard!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Link

Ouch! That's gotta hurt! Sure Apple has beaten expectations, iPhone sales up, but iPad sales are down and Apple Watch sales have slowed down greatly.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Maybe they'll get their shit together now.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FireEmblem_Man

@SOedipus said:

Maybe they'll get their shit together now.

They're also seem to be losing their Professional Market from Dell

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts

A drop in share price is just a reaction from investors. There is no danger for Apple here, only a thread lacking in motivation.

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Mister-Man
Member since 2014 • 616 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Nope. Profits from combined hardware sales up over 30 percent since last quarter. iOS device sales surpassed Windows PC sales for the first time. Android-to-iPhone converts at an all time high and iOS to Android/Windows phones at an all time low. iPads have a much slower upgrade cycle than iPhones, some still holding onto the 1st and 2nd gen iterations.

Apple burgeoned through several peaks and ceilings already, and this is yet another example. Share value goes down due to investor reactions. I've dumped my shares the night before the iPhone 6 released. But only because I anticipated a significant climb in the coming weeks. It's common practice. Only thing that hurts here is watching you display your lack of intelligence. ;)

This is probably the eighth time Apple broke its own sales and revenue record. Meanwhile, delusional fanboys keep swearing Apple is in trouble and is dying. Hilarious. I love watching you try so hard.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Nope. Profits from combined hardware sales up over 30 percent since last quarter. iOS device sales surpassed Windows PC sales for the first time. Android-to-iPhone converts at an all time high and iOS to Android/Windows phones at an all time low. iPads have a much slower upgrade cycle than iPhones, some still holding onto the 1st and 2nd gen iterations.

Apple burgeoned through several peaks and ceilings already, and this is yet another example. Share value goes down due to investor reactions. I've dumped my shares the night before the iPhone 6 released. But only because I anticipated a significant climb in the coming weeks. It's common practice. Only thing that hurts here is watching you display your lack of intelligence. ;)

This is probably the eighth time Apple broke its own sales and revenue record. Meanwhile, delusional fanboys keep swearing Apple is in trouble and is dying. Hilarious. I love watching you try so hard.

Have a tampon for your bleeding butt, because Professional Graphic Designers are starting to move away from Mac products and workstations.

Edit: Also, hows the App selection in Mac OSX? Still shit? That's okay, MS has a better solution