Android or Mac for dragon quest and...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

Which phone OS is better for mobile gaming? I heard dragon quest 10 is not for Mac and neither is 11. I have an iPhone 5s but I could switch phones with my sister. I want a system that can play any upcoming Nintendo mobile apps. Ideas? Thank you

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Upcoming Nintendo mobile apps?

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

Presuming Nintendo makes more mobile games after the 3ds life cycle. Nintendo did say more Nintendo games are coming for phone. Why is dragon quest not on iOS? I like how iOS has infinity blade. I heard iOS is better for games like more exclusives and getting them earlier than android

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@pacific90 said:

Which phone OS is better for mobile gaming? I heard dragon quest 10 is not for Mac and neither is 11. I have an iPhone 5s but I could switch phones with my sister. I want a system that can play any upcoming Nintendo mobile apps. Ideas? Thank you

Don't make assumptions of those titles coming to mobile phones. Nintendo doesn't own the Dragon Quest franchise, but that's highly Square Enix's job as they own the franchise. If they were to bring the Dragon Quest games to mobile phones, it will highly be unlikely to come out to the West.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@pacific90 said:

Don't make assumptions of those titles coming to mobile phones. Nintendo doesn't own the Dragon Quest franchise, but that's highly Square Enix's job as they own the franchise. If they were to bring the Dragon Quest games to mobile phones, it will highly be unlikely to come out to the West.

There are a whole bunch of classic Dragon Quest games on the iOS App Store.

EDIT: I think Dragon Quest I through Dragon Quest VIII are all available on iOS in the West. How many of those do Windows Phone owners get to play? ;)