A great Android Game for Mobile Phones.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RenegadeHutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RenegadeHutch
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

Here is an edit, on the game Age of Strategy: the game is a lying fraud promising to give rewards for leaving a review of the game on different sites. Just a warning, DO NOT waste your time, they are lying frauds. Should have known a game that needs money for the same points they would NEVER give anything for free like they promised. 200 upgrade points for a long review my ass; here it is over a week later and not even a damn reply.

Following will be the original comment where I appear to have been conned into leaving a good review when they are just another lying worthless app with shitty customer service. Was the game fun? Maybe for a few days, should have experienced more before a review. Again, don't waste your time, the points are just too hard to gain, there is no account sharing, so if you switch to a new device you gotta start all over, its aimed at solely making them money. Forgive me for lying in the previous comments. I left it up so you could see the illusion they play on you until you see what its about. Don't fall for the shaft.

Below here was the original comment; did I not follow the leaving a large comment for 200 upgrade points? I had fulfilled my end of the deal, but surprise, they did not. I guess they hoped I would forget and leave up a free advertisement. Sorry, not taking this down Age of Strategy, should have upheld your end of the bargain.

"Has anyone ever wanted to play Civilization on your phone but realised: Everything out there is pretty much crap? Well, the wait is over, for there is a game called, "Age of Strategy" on the Android Market. It is a turn based strategy game with implements of building towns to build troops to destroy towns and troops.

It is by far one of the coolest games I have found on the app market in a long time, and to make a amazingly fun game even better, they do not require payments; meaning it is not a pay to win type system. It is pure strategy and of course some actual game wins to earn unlocks and upgrades.

The game is simple, yet complex; it is simple to play, but complex to master. I have quit a few maps in a rage, then came back and realised well crap I made the wrong moves, no wonder I couldn't defeat the opponent in time.

It has old school graphics but that means it loads better and functions more smoothly on all of your android devices. It makes me miss all the old games I used to play as a child that I am no longer able to find around.

Age of Strategy even has a sister game Age of Fantasy for those who are into a slightly different style of gameplay with the sale implementations. The coolest thing of it all, is once you feel you mastered the AI, they have an online mode where you mash up against players all over the world.

All in all, it is pretty much a perfect game, a blast from the past. It isn't too easy, it isn't too hard; it is not flashy, nor full of those darned annoying ads. Hell, I would have to say it is one of the very few truly FREE TO PLAY games in existance now days. There are also several Units with each their own advantages and disadvantages, ranging from swordsman to healers, to wagons and even a Naval Fleet to destroy from all angles.

The only bad thing would be that to get upgrades and unlocks it can be a real hassle saving all those gems from winning missions and campaigns. You get so few and burn through so many for a single upgrade. Still with that being the only bad aspect of the game, why not go onto your android device and try it out? You won't be disappointed! I give the app a 9 out of 10, and I always give low scores. Leave your score below if you please. It would be great to get more players to join in the fun!"

By the way, after realising EVERYTHING on the app, I see that its only worth about 2 stars out of 10, 1 out of 5. Don't quit your day job, Devs of Age of Strategy, you will go hungry.

daniel_the_dev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By daniel_the_dev
Member since 2016 • 1 Posts

Here is the dev speaking (dev of Age of Strategy):

Dear Renegeade!

I have already apologized of my error not recognizing your email, also i have granted you many gems in the game for your efforts.

I wrote you that i am the only person in the develeopment and that is why i have many work on development, and handling emails, that is why occasionally i miss an email, or an email got flooded by other emails.

I have a family with 3 kids, i have a job, and here i have the AOS+AOF+AOW games for development, and other stuff in my life - so i am really swamped :) But you were right getting upset, this is why i apologized, and tried to fix my error.

I believe I am very good in customer relationship (i have tons of good reviews on it on market too) I always try to help and answer everyone - but sometimes, yes, i miss something accidentally (very rare), but i always try to fix it.

I hope you and everyone can enjoy the games and we can live in peace :)

thanks!

daniel (the dev)