Where is Guitar Hero 3's DLC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 mikeneb430
Member since 2007 • 1036 Posts
Where is Guitar Hero 3's downloadable content. There has only bee 4 packs, and one of them was exclusive on the Soundtrack and another was the three boss battles which should have been playable from the beginning. The other two Foo Fighters and Velvet Revolver. Where are the packs?? Rock Band came out AFTER Guitar Hero 3 and is dropping downloadable content every week.
knob1701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 knob1701
Member since 2007 • 410 Posts

At least an announcement saying what they are planning to release would be nice. DLC for GH2 sucked and it will probably suck for GH3. GH80's DLC would be awesome.

HokiePorter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HokiePorter
Member since 2007 • 342 Posts
GH II's DLC is going to drop off since they are working on the Rock Band DLC but GH III will hopefully come out with new stuff again. They said they are working on expansion packs for the new year. So far I have been a bigger fan of the Rock Band DLC...Juke Box Hero is awesome to play...just use your GH guitars and get Rock Band.
offubletz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 offubletz
Member since 2004 • 155 Posts
there is alot of dlc for gh3 on ps3. we got hosed
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
man the price is just crazy though for 3 songs that arnt that good rock band is beating guitar hero in DLC but didnt GH3 start out with more songs in the first place but ill end up having both
HokiePorter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HokiePorter
Member since 2007 • 342 Posts

I have both now and I think the songs on Rock Band orginally are better. I love Muse, Rise Against, Senses Fail, and Dragonforce on GH III but some of the other good songs from GH III are on Rock Band as well. I do wish they had My Name is Jonas on Rock Band though, I really like playing that song.

What songs does the PS3 version have that the 360 doesn't have available to download?

offubletz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 offubletz
Member since 2004 • 155 Posts
The exact songsI don't remember becauseI saw it at my buddies house on his ps3. If I talk to him today I'll find out and post them
mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mikeneb430
Member since 2007 • 1036 Posts
I want a Metallica pack, and an Incubus pack. OOO and a Rage Against the Machine pack.
timmy0890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 timmy0890
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts

why cant all downloadable content be free, im starting to hate MS

I want some breaking benjamin songs on GH3 :)

oh and will there be a guitar hero 3 or is it the end?

jstarzyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 jstarzyk
Member since 2004 • 3507 Posts

timmy0890
There already is a GH3... So I'll assume you meant 4, in which case: YES, there will be a GH4! Activision has stated that it is "in the pipeline." And someone posted that we got hosed because the PS3 has gotten more DLC? We've gotten one song more than they have! (The Halo theme)... I think they are moving very slowly on it, but Rock Band planned their DLC way ahead of time. Why do you think that game shipped with only 53 songs? I have both though, so I don't really care, since any DLC sounds good to me.
timmy0890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 timmy0890
Member since 2006 • 572 Posts
[QUOTE="timmy0890"]

jstarzyk
There already is a GH3... So I'll assume you meant 4, in which case: YES, there will be a GH4! Activision has stated that it is "in the pipeline." And someone posted that we got hosed because the PS3 has gotten more DLC? We've gotten one song more than they have! (The Halo theme)... I think they are moving very slowly on it, but Rock Band planned their DLC way ahead of time. Why do you think that game shipped with only 53 songs? I have both though, so I don't really care, since any DLC sounds good to me.

oops i mean 4 lol