Where can I buy cover arts and game cases?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

giantqtipz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 giantqtipz
Member since 2010 • 884 Posts

i want to get a new case and cover art for Need for speed hot pursuit limited edition. im at work so i cant really contact EA right now, but does anyone know if they would at least supply me with a cover art for the game? i dont mind paying.

or if anyone knows a website where i can buy game cover arts; because i dont want to print them using regular paper. i want that thick paper (not sure what theyre called haha)

thanks guys :D

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
What happened to the original game case? Also, go to any office supply store and you can find that thick glossy paper...
giantqtipz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 giantqtipz

What happened to the original game case?DJ_Magneto

well.. it was slightly crushed on my bag yesterday. i brought my xbox to my friends place, and the game case has a huge dent on it because the xbox crushed it. i was stupid for placing the game right below the console.

YoBrandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 YoBrandino
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts

Yeah, best way would be to puchase DVD cases and then a pack a thicker glossy paper and then print the cover art from allcdcovers.com or covers.cc or something.

Adam_the_Nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Adam_the_Nerd
Member since 2006 • 4403 Posts
Try eBay or Craigslist or kijiji
giantqtipz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 giantqtipz

Yeah, best way would be to puchase DVD cases and then a pack a thicker glossy paper and then print the cover art from allcdcovers.com or covers.cc or something.

YoBrandino

WHOA thanks! well i want the green DVD case, but thanks for sharing me about the glossy paper. is it the same or close to the material used for cover arts?

akai_reaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 akai_reaver
Member since 2004 • 7754 Posts

I've seen the 360 cases on eBay. But I've only seen them in mass, as far as I'm concerned. Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/50-New-Translucent-Green-Xbox-360-Game-Cases-/270685754387?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f0620d413

kit352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 kit352
Member since 2008 • 592 Posts
best buy sells the green xbox cases in bundles of 5 for about 5-10 bucks. I get a bundle every now and then for beat used games. the covers i print from cover project. usually i just dl a bunch that i need and take them to staples and they print them out on whatever paper i want for less than 50 cents each. Ive printed them at home but those cover arts rape your color printer. 3 or 4 covers and i need new ink.