Prologue Issue....Can SOMEBODY Please Help!!

HarlemVIP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HarlemVIP
Member since 2013 • 411 Posts

This is getting ridiculous....

During the prologue, After the guards throw the smoke bombs at you and you walk into that room where the guy with you first tells you to "keep your head down", you're crawling along on your stomach and you get the message for the button you press to go "prone" (whatever the hell that means). You crawl right into the doorway of the first room you go into and there's a cut scene.

NOW HERE'S THE PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME!!!!

I crawl to the doorway, and there's NO CUT SCENE!! Instead, he crawls to the doorway and just sits there on his belly. The game is STILL active somehow. I can move the camera, click on the left analog (getting that sound like I did something wrong), but I can't move...AT ALL. I can go to the menu screen, but that's about it. He's just lying there doing nothing. So instead of going right to the cut scene, he's just sitting there.

When I exit the game, NOTHING on my computer works and I have to completely reboot.

HOW MANY FREAKING ISSUES DOES THIS GAME HAVE!?!

Can anybody help me with this?

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Frag_Maniac
Member since 2005 • 2096 Posts

I would try verifying game file integrity in Steam. Sounds like you have missing or corrupted game files.