Are you happy with the ending?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

Edited By The_Last_Ride

Poll Are you happy with the ending? (27 votes)

Yes 33%
No 41%
Not entirely 26%

So are you guys happy with how the game ended with the extended ending?

• 
Avatar image for PrpleTrtleBuBum
PrpleTrtleBuBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrpleTrtleBuBum
Member since 2012 • 3845 Posts

Never really hated the actual ending. I'm more annoyed in the final mission in general. I was expecting for war assets to join the battle and see some large-scale conflicts.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@PrpleTrtleBuBum said:

Never really hated the actual ending. I'm more annoyed in the final mission in general. I was expecting for war assets to join the battle and see some large-scale conflicts.

oh i agree, the war assets should have had more to say in the final battle. No doubt about it, but other than that i don't have any real beef with the extended ending

Etagloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Etagloc
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

I don't really care that much... It did however kill the any replay value for me.

"enter space jesus" DAFUQ?!

Avatar image for space_jesus_2nd
Space_Jesus_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Space_Jesus_2nd
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I recently played through ME3 thinking I might enjoy the ending more now that the disappointment from my last play through (Which was a long while ago) has had ample time to dissipate but alas upon completing the game I was once again disappointed. It seems no amount of replaying & trying to like the ending will ever work, at least for me.

Personaly though I disliked a lot about the story of ME3 & how some of the important plot decisions from the previous games were brushed over or completely ignored. For example the Crucible & Catalyst thing just didn't resonate with me at all although I recently read "Mass Effect 3 Vindication" by Gerry Pugliese (If you haven't heard of it its a fan-fiction/script/screenplay of the how that particular person would have liked ME to end) & felt that made a lot more sense than Bioware's version of what the Catalyst was, the Crucible still bugs me though haha.

Anyway just felt the need to vent a little after playing ME3 again, that is all.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

I actually love the game just not the ending, however it does feel like most of the stuff you do is rather pointless, mostly just filler. You save the krogen, well...you never really see any land on earth in waves to stop a hoard of husk or anything like that, you dont see many turians, you dont see much of the space action...it's really just your squad.

The story is gripping more emotional than the other ones for sure, and the music score in this is amazing I still have the beginning stuck in my head always kind of makes my heart ache just thinking about what that would be like.

Hostihugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Hostihugen
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I choose Synthesis which is some kind of evolution for all species and end of sorrow, materialism, and all people are immortal now.

Intellijosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By Intellijosh
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

Franchise killing ending. My ME universe is now homogenous (synthesis) and crippled (blown relays). How could I care about this universe still?