#1 Posted by bobafett4796 (1 posts) -
I was wondering if anyone would want to help me out to get the IOS Unlocks onto my PS3. Sadly, I don't have any DLC Codes to offer anyone, but I'm at a loss since I don't have an iDevice... If anyone can, I would really appreciate it :)
#2 Posted by chuckwaters1 (33 posts) -

I'll help. email me at jroob@ hotmail.com

#3 Posted by gokuss01 (4 posts) -

hey i was wondering if anyone could help me too with the ios plz cause i dont have an iphone or ipad plz

#4 Posted by jupiter531 (1 posts) -
hey can you help me unlock ios stuff to my console plz?
#5 Posted by jree11 (1 posts) -
I can help you out. Contact me at reed.jordan11@gmail.com
#6 Posted by Explo-Maniac (4 posts) -
If anyone needs some iOS unlocks, email me at ingmar@marsman.org and i can help :)
#7 Posted by tombraider20057 (301 posts) -

im lookin for some help unlocking the girl power and transition challenges online. Simple and quick as both can be done at the same time ans id be happy to so the same for anyone who helps me. I on the ps3 with profile name Zetra3

#8 Posted by MPrince1 (1 posts) -
hey gamers! anyone need help for their console version i can probably help,have most of them unlocked on my ios version already,hope you guys have something for me as well. pm me with your details,i'll hook u guys up! :)
#9 Posted by jcb231 (81 posts) -

I'm still trying to get the Arkham Harley and Prison Superman unlocked....somebody helped me out with the GL, Bane, and Batman costume skins but that's all I've been able to get.

If anyone can help me out for Xbox, I'd really appreciate it!

#10 Posted by MizturWright (3 posts) -
Can u help me too? Al I need is prison superman.
#11 Posted by psexton12 (4 posts) -
I'm in the opposite dilemma, i have an iphone ut no console.. is there anyway i could use your account for less than a minute and get any console unlocks for my game?
#12 Posted by 01962003 (5 posts) -
I'm in the opposite dilemma, i have an iphone ut no console.. is there anyway i could use your account for less than a minute and get any console unlocks for my game?psexton12
I'm in the same situation too. Could someone please help me? Contact me at Andrew_luk@sina.com
#13 Posted by Jdwilliams81 (7 posts) -

@01962003: I'm in the same dilemma as well I have the iPhone app but no console. Can anyone please help me out with there wbid ? I would really appreciate it. Jessewilliams81@live.com

#14 Edited by matthewfox10236 (7 posts) -

I have every mobile unlock so if you log in on a console it will be beneficial to both of us. Please only log in if you have several of the special characters otherwise I may feel you are mooching off me.

Username: leoatlasxd@gmail.com

Password: S0mething!

#15 Posted by luis_jurado (6 posts) -

Anyone want to have a join a count with me email me at Luidjurado@gmail.com