darkoraclegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darkoraclegirl
Member since 2010 • 72 Posts

As Delsin is getting ready to go after the DUP leader to make her undo what she did to his people Delsin stops and points out his ability to absorb other peoples powers.

How the hell would he know that at that point in the game? He's only done it once at that point and there for there should be no way for him to know that is what he is able to do. Sucker Punch really didn't think that bit through.

Other then that it was a great game and I'm just about to start the evil play through.

zMd113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 zMd113
Member since 2009 • 249 Posts

The story in Second Son is terrible, along with terrible characters. The gameplay is fun though!

BlazeKingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 BlazeKingz
Member since 2009 • 717 Posts

@darkoraclegirl: He doesnt know it for sure though,since they spent the first part of the game testing the theory.

darkoraclegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 darkoraclegirl
Member since 2010 • 72 Posts

Yeah they might be testing it but the fact remains that he still thinks he has that kind of power. Saying "I'm a power sponge" suggests that he some how already knew he could absorb powers and use them himself where as before when he confesses (if you went that route) he said he "caught it from him(Hank)" showing that at the time he didn't think he could absorb powers.

Before going to the city he clearly states that they don't need Augustine to save the tribe, they just needed her powers. Now given that they have no reason to believe at that point that he can take her powers the simple fact that he saids that before even having a reason to believe he can do that the story line is messed up right then and there. Now I could believe he comes to believe he can absorb powers if he made that statement after finding Fetch and gaining some of her powers. But not before.

The story needed more thought put into from what I can tell. Even I can write a better story line and my stuff is pretty out there most of the time.