The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Alright, It was suggested that I consolidate all the chapters into one thread, so here it is, I'll keep the other thread open for discussion, but from now on, all Chapters will be posted here.

Prologue

"We've got a runner." AK47Lover said quietly to his squadmates as they slowly proceeded through the barren wastelands. It was one of the notorious fanboys, caught on the wrong side of the neighborhood.

"I got him." The_Game21x said, removing one of his silver 44 caliber pistols from its holster. "Ah, TrueHighlen. I've been looking for you. Guys, leave this one to me. It's personal."

"Alright." FalconZero said gruffly. "Make it quick."

The_Game21x smirked and ran off into the rocky terrain, his squadmates losing sight of him as he closed in on his target. He was almost completely silent as he made his way toward his prey, using the boulders strewn across the landscape as cover.

The quivering man quickly stopped and began looking around. As if he had heard someone. He could see nothing but the vast wasteland and the inky blackness of the night sky above him and hear nothing but the sound of his own heartbeat. He sensed a presence, looking around wildly, but could see no one in the darkness of the night.

"You know you're not supposed to be here." The_Game21x's voice said to him.

TrueHighlen fired a round from his 38 special. The bullet struck a rock, but not the owner of the voice.

"We told you not to come around here any more."

He fired another two bullets into the darkness, striking nothing. A lone bead of sweat rolled down his face, his eyes frantically darting back and forth, scanning the terrain for his unseen foe.

"We gave you fair warning."

Another two bullets left the chamber. Like before, they missed their intended target. TrueHighlen's fear grew within him, his mind racing and his imagination running wild, conjuring visions of horrible creatures attacking him and tearing him to shreds. He had to leave. He turned to run away but caught himself before he ran two steps. He had come too far to turn back now and the consequences of returning to his master without completing his mission were dire.

"I suggest you leave."

TrueHighlen spun around and saw a shadowy figure standing several feet away from him. He raised his shaking hand and fired once more. The shadow evaporated into nothingness as the bullet cut through it. TrueHighlen clutched his head, sure that his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"Oh, that's too bad TrueHighlen..."

TrueHighlen spun around again, only to see The_Game21x's pistol aimed squarely at his face. Time seemed to stop as he stared down the chamber at the bullet that was sure to take his life. TrueHighlen raised his 38 special again and fired directly at his adversary. The revolver cycled but nothing exited the barrel except the smoke from the recent shots he had fired.

"Looks like you're out." The_Game21x said with a smirk.

"No please! I can explain!" TrueHighlen stuttered as he stumbled over and fell backwards onto the ground.

"No need to explain. You're in too deep for that."

"I was sent here by my boss!"

"What did I just say about the explaining?"

"Besides, we already know about the king of fanboys." Zaku said. The_Game21x's squadmates walked up behind him. "McDonaldsGuy."

"I guess he sent you with a message huh." The_Game21x continued.

He reached down and snatched an envelope out of TrueHighlen's jacket pocket and handed it to AK47Lover.

"Well, I guess you didn't do any major harm so I'm gonna send you off with another warning." The_Game21x said. "If you ever come back into our territory, you'll be dealt with in a far less friendly manner."

His squadmates looked at him, dumbfounded. How was he just going to let this person walk into their territory and leave without consequence? The_Game21x turned and began to walk away. TrueHighlen saw this as an opportunity to get him back for everything he had done.

"Xbox 360 Sucks!!!" He screamed as he jumped up, removing a six inch serrated blade from his pocket. The_Game21x quickly spun around, delivering a roundhouse kick to TrueHighlen's hand, knocking the blade away while raising his handgun to the ready once more.

"You fanboys never learn do you?" The_Game21x said with a smirk. "Consider yourself banned." He pulled the trigger and TrueHighlen fell to the ground, his body turning into an electric blue wireframe and fading away.

"This is the GUFU." The_Game21x said, holstering his weapon. "We don't play that game around here."

"Always with the dramatics." AK47Lover said.

"Well, you know, all in a days work."

AK47Lover opened the envelope, and began reading the message.

"We will soon take over your precious GameSpot User Fellowship Union. Be prepared." AK47Lover laughed. "Does he really expect us to be afraid?"

"No, otherwise he wouldn't have sent such a weak messenger." Zaku said.

"Alright, let's get back to the base." FalconZero said.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 The_Game21x

Chapter 1

"Damn, of all the days I could blow off patrol..." CJL13 said as the small squad checked in and told the rest of them what had happened.

"Game here is the only one who saw any action anyways." AK47Lover said, sitting down with a drink in one hand and his trusty AK47 in the other.

"Yeah, and we got a message from McDonaldsGuy." Zaku said, throwing the envelope on the table. "An empty threat, as usual."

"We do not need this right now." Teufelhuhn said as he walked in to the lounge.

Teufelhuhn considered himself the group's tech expert. He kept the Union's security and tracking systems up and running, thus preventing unwanted intruders.

"With IGN's constant attacks and the fanboys waging war against each other in the badlands, things could go south pretty quickly if anyone launched a major attack."

IGN was a rival nation, intent on eliminating GameSpot and everyone affiliated. In the past, the two nations were peaceful, sharing the all important supply of Bandwidth, now, as Bandwidth was becoming harder and harder to come by, battles raged between the two for control over the central Bandwidth reserves.

The badlands was considered a place that no one in their right mind would enter. Referred to as "System Wars" on the street, it was a place in which fanboys gathered to argue about which system they thought was superior.

In a world where videogames ruled everything, to fanboys, defending the system of their choice was like a religion to them. They would fight and die to protect the name of the company they had sided with. Their hard work and devotion did not go unnoticed. Sony Microsoft and Nintendo offered their most devoted followers full citizenship within their respective nations, money, living spaces, and pretty much everything they desired.

In the past, the all powerful Moderators were called upon to put an end to arguments that devolved to violent confrontations but recently, they have been unable to quell many of the arguments before violence erupted, often getting wrapped up in the chaos themselves. At this point, the GUFU was forced to step in and do what the Moderators never had the heart to do. Eliminate the instigators of the conflict.

"I don't see why you're so worried."

Linkhero1, a mercenary with little in the way of conscience or remorse, walked in. He was one of the group's most skilled marksmen, bested only by AK47Lover, FalconZero and Zaku.

"If they attack us, I'll take em out. One by one. It'll be fun. Like squashing bugs."

"Not everyone here gets the same sick thrills out of killing people as you do." Zaku said.

He paused as he began to remember the traumatic event that took place seven years before he joined the GUFU.

Zaku had returned home after a long day at work.  As he walked up to his door, he quickly noticed it had been broken in. Sensing danger, he drew his sword, which he always carried with him.  His first inclination was to find his wife and make sure she was okay. As he made his way through his home, it became clear that there had been a violent struggle. Furniture and smaller things were either broken or strewn about the house. His heart began to pound as he noticed a small trail of blood leading into the bedroom. As he slid the door open, the almost overpowering scent of blood filled his nostrils. He dropped his sword. There was his wife, lying motionless on the bed covered in blood. As he slowly made his way to her, his eyes brimming over with tears, he felt a sharp pain take hold of his body. He fell to the ground and turned around to see the face of his wife's killer. He couldn't get a clear look at his face but he saw that there was a very pronounced scar under his eye and the hilt of his sword had a red jewel encrusted in it.  But something else caught his eye and filled him with rage. His wife's necklace, a precious family heirloom of hers, was wrapped around his hand.  As he reached out to grab his wife's killer, he began to black out. The last thing he saw was the killer's devilish smirk. 

Zaku was awakened by a raging fire that had engulfed the house, undoubtedly started by the murderer. He mustered up what little strength he had and stood up, turning to his wife's body, he picked it up and carried it clear of the house. He soon fell to the ground and cried over her body for what seemed like an eternity while the fire raged behind him. When the sun started to rise, he reached behind him and wrenched the dagger that the killer tried to use to end his life from his back and threw it away. His body was numb. He felt no physical pain from the stab wound. It was overwhelmed by the pain and sorrow in his heart. He carried his wife's body to the tree in the woods where they had first met and began to dig a grave with his bare hands. He removed the ribbon she wore in her hair on a daily basis for safekeeping and as a reminder of the love they shared before burying her.

"I will return..." were his last words to her.

Zaku headed back to the house and searched through what remained of his home for his sword. As he started on his way down the road to the nearby town, He glanced at the dagger that had pierced him before.  He picked it up and decided to ask if they had seen the man with the scar.  Many had said that he had left to the north.  He gathered supplies and headed north on what was the beginning of my long journey. His thoughts became focused on one goal as there was only one thing he wanted to do.

"I will find her killer and I will show him Hell."

Zaku's thoughts were interrupted as Brain3000 walked in shouting,

"Mail call!"

Brain3000 was a man who had seen his share of trials and bloodshed. He was considered the most seasoned of all the members in the GUFU. He had no alliances to "good" or "evil" per se. whatever he did, it was meant to advance him as person, whether or not the action was good or bad, he didn't care. That wasn't a concern of his. He does what he does because he feels like it and people were just going to have to live with the consequences.

He threw letters at The_Game21x, AK47Lover, Teufelhuhn and CJL13. The remaining envelope he handed to FalconZero.

"Sweet, my issue of Tech Monthly is here!"

Everyone stopped and stared at him for a moment. Teufelhuhn looked up at all the accusing eyes staring at him.

"Uhh...I mean, sweet." He said, trying to spare himself the humiliation.

"Sometimes I wonder about you..." The_Game21x said.

"Falcon, I don't know who exactly sent you this but the messenger looked pretty shady to me. It doesn't have a return address or anything." Brain3000 said as he handed the envelope to FalconZero.

FalconZero looked over the envelope as Brain3000 walked away. There was nothing written on it except his name. He tore open the envelope and read the message inside. Then without warning, he put his trench coat back on and began walking towards the door.

"Hey Falcon, where are you going?" The_Game21x asked.

"Out." he replied. "AK, Link, you're with me."

AK47Lover and Linkhero1 stood up and followed him without hesitation. FalconZero never made abrupt decisions like that, so there had to be a very important reason behind it. The rest of the GUFU members were left, puzzled about FalconZero's quick departure.

FalconZero didn't return until the early morning hours the next day. AK47Lover and Linkhero1 didn't return with him. As FalconZero got himself a drink, CJL13 walked in.

"Oh hey, you're back. Where'd you go all day?" he asked.

FalconZero took a swig of his drink and looked at him, his head tilted to the right.

"Well you know, I was just out for a sundae. You know how I get when someone offers me a free sundae."

FalconZero was a sucker for a good ice cream sundae. He had been since he was a kid when he had to scrounge around to get the money to buy one.

Born into the slums, Falcon had been screwed over since birth. He quickly learned to rely on his wits and looks to get what he wants. Even now, seven years later, he's no different.

After stealing a sword from who knows where, he taught himself to fight. After watching countless action films, he purchased two Desert Eagles, ignoring the fact that the recoil would probably work against him in a combat situation.

He has a good sense of humor to use as a façade for his darker tendencies.  He longs for power, but keeps those feelings suppressed. He's very ambitious and thinks his idea of a perfect world would benefit all.  He would do anything to achieve that even if it meant betraying or killing a few people in the process.

CJL13 stared at him. He knew the explanation he just heard was a load of **** but made nothing of it. He didn't care.

"Whatever bro. I'm going to bed." He said.

FalconZero nodded and took another sip of his drink. He swirled it around in his hand leaned back onto the counter and finished the drink in one gulp.

The next morning, GUFU members Vitrobliss, a merciless bounty hunter who cares nothing for regulations and laws, Arber91, an expert of hand to hand combat and infiltration. A general joker but serious when the time calls for it. The_Game21x and CJL13 were sitting around the table playing cards when Teufelhuhn burst into the room with a horrified look on his face.

"Damn, what's up with y..." Vitrobliss started before he was cut off by Teufelhuhn.

"We're under attack!"

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Game21x

Chapter 2

"Damn, I was winning too..." Vitrobliss said as he laid his cards face down on the table. "I guess we can finish this up after we clean up this mess."

Everyone jumped out of their seats and followed Teufelhuhn to the security office. Teufelhuhn sat down at his custom built PC terminal and began furiously typing in security codes. He logged in and the image from the security camera over the front entrance jumped to the foreground on the PC. A battalion of at least twenty fanboys was approaching the base.

"What the hell? They must be out of their minds to be attacking us head on like this." The_Game21x said in disbelief. "Our forcefield won't let em through. When they realize they've made a mistake it'll be too late, as I'll mow em down with sniper fire."

"Well, let's hope so. That's a pretty big force they have there."

"Zoom in on em so we can see who we're dealing with." Vitrobliss said.

Teufelhuhn began typing again. The camera zoomed in on the densely packed group. At the forefront were two of the biggest fanboys ever known, XOMX and AfriGamer and two of McDonaldsGuy's top lieutenants.

"Great, those two. McDonaldsGuy must've planned something big to send two of his top ranked officers." Arber91 said. "Or he's just stupid. Now that I think about it, I'm leaning towards the latter."

A message from XOMX popped up on Teufelhuhn's screen.

"What the hell?" he said, puzzled.

"What's the problem?" CJL13 asked.

"We just got a message from XOMX."

"So? Open it and see what he says." CJL13 said impatiently.

"That wasn't supposed to get through." Teufelhuhn said with a worried look. "No outside messages can get through my security system without my approval. Something's wrong here."

Teufelhuhn opened the message and XOMX's recorded voice began to play.

"McDonaldsGuy has offered you the chance to surrender and come out peacefully. If you come out now, you'll be spared. If you don't, we will overrun your base and kill you all. You have five minutes to make a decision."

"Oh he wants a fight does he?" The_Game21x said. "This'll be fun."

"It won't even be a fight. They can't get through the forcefield." Vitrobliss said. "It would be like shooting fish in a barrel."

"Hey Teuf, let one of em through. I could use a new punching bag." Arber91 said.

Teufelhuhn laughed and recorded a quick voice message to send back to XOMX and the waiting battalion.

"Let's see how they take that." Teufelhuhn said as he pressed the send button.

XOMX and AfriGamer received the message seconds later and played it back.

"Bring it."

They smirked at each other.

"Well, they had their chance." AfriGamer said. "Time to give em hell."

Teufelhuhn watched them signal their army to prepare for the attack. The_Game21x, Arber91 Vitrobliss and CJL13 stood there smirking and laughing at the impending "assault". They knew fanboys weren't the brightest people in the world but they had never been this stupid before. Teufelhuhn watched anxiously as they began to walk towards the forcefield.

"These idiots. They're walking right into the forcefield." Arber91 said.

Everyone except for Teufelhuhn began to walk away, thinking they didn't have anything to worry about. Teufelhuhn kept his eyes glued to the screen. There had to be a reason behind their sudden attack, and another behind them walking into the forcefield with such confidence...

"Oh my..." Teufelhuhn said quickly. "Guys get back here!"

"What?" Vitrobliss said walking back to look at the screen. "What's the prob...Oh ****."

Vitrobliss cut himself off as he saw the army begin to walk right through the electroluminescent forcefield. Teufelhuhn began furiously typing on the keyboard again.

"What the hell's going on?" he said. "Their armor is emitting the exact opposite frequency as the forcefield. The wavelengths are canceling each other out, completely nullifying the effect of the forcefield."

"In English please?!" Vitrobliss demanded.

"It means we're screwed." Arber91 said.

The_Game21x, CJL13, Arber91 and Vitrobliss broke into a run down the hallway to the barracks where everyone else was waiting, completely oblivious to the immediate threat.

Zaku was deep in meditation when The_Game21x banged on his door. The racket was just loud enough to break his concentration. He stood up, agitated, wondering what was so damn important.

"Zaku, hurry up and get out here! There's an emergency!"

"What are you talking about?" Zaku asked.

Immediately, warning sirens began to blare throughout the base.

"Does that answer your question?"

The GUFU members in the base quickly realized that they were in for a battle. This alarm had only been sounded once before...the day the GUFU was almost destroyed.

Back in the days when the GUFU was just a fledgling band of mercenaries, taking jobs to end fanboy feuds in System Wars to make money. They charged nearly ridiculous amounts for each job, but unlike many before them, they always got the job done. Eventually, fanboys became fed up with the GUFU. Many of them organized and formed a temporary truce. At the time, the GUFU was very small in size, and was nearly overwhelmed one fateful day, when a group of about twenty fanboys organized a massive strike.

A grisly battle ensued. Some of the worst fanboys in history, A_Girl, Red_Cloak (who, strangely, ended up killing himself as the battle began when his shotgun backfired), HD28guy_Basic led the assault. Zaku, AK47Lover, FalconZero, Linkhero1, Brain3000, and Lightmonkey, a normally quiet man who was deadly with a sword in his hand were the only members at the time and were now forced to defend themselves from the fanboys they constantly battled in System Wars on their home field

There were no casualties within the Union itself but the scars of the battle have remained with them since then.

As they realized that they would have to repeat the events of the past, they began to collect themselves and prepare for battle. AK47Lover and Linkhero1 had still not returned, the GUFU members remaining in the base envied them.

They quickly proceeded as a group to the Armory. Weapons and armor had been stockpiled here in case something like this ever happened...again. They would be prepared this time. FalconZero broke away from the group on the way there and quickly made his way to another room.

"Where are you going?" Brain3000 asked suspiciously.

FalconZero stopped, but didn't turn to face him.

"I'll be with you guys in a moment. I just remembered I forgot something in my room."

FalconZero continued making his way towards his destination. Brain3000 knew he was up to something, but didn't care enough to stop him.

As they made their way to the Armory and Zaku punched in the security codes, they made their way inside to gather supplies. As they entered the room, they began to look around in disbelief. Everything they had stockpiled was gone. The Armory had been completely cleaned out.

"What the hell is this?!" CJL13 yelled angrily. "Where the hell is all our gear?"

"I think I know who's responsible." Brain3000 said.

"Who?" Zaku said.

"FalconZero."

Meanwhile, Teufelhuhn was sitting at his desk, confused. He knew there was no way the fanboys could know how to crack his security programs.

"There's no way anyone could crack my security. No way. The only people who know the override codes are me, Zaku and..."

His eyes widened as the realization of what was going on came to him.

"Falcon..."

"You rang?" FalconZero said as he walked in behind him.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Game21x

Chapter 3

Teufelhuhn spun around in his chair, drawing his silenced 9mm pistol in the process and aiming it squarely at FalconZero.

"Whoa, dude, if this is about the time I accidentally spilled my drink on your PC I'm sorry about that." FalconZero said with a smirk.

"Cut the bull**** Falcon." Teufelhuhn said angrily. "You sold us out."

He stood up, keeping his pistol aimed at FalconZero's head.

"I don't know what you're talking about." FalconZero said.

"You know you shouldn't be lying to the guy pointing the gun at you." Teufelhuhn said. "Where's that message you got yesterday?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"You set us up. No one other than me, you and Zaku know the security codes. Last time I checked, Zaku and I were here all day yesterday. You're the only one without an alibi."

"I was out for a sundae. I didn't know I did check in with you guys every time I go out."

"If that's true then you should have no problem proving it." Teufelhuhn said. "Let's see some proof."

"I threw away the receipt." FalconZero replied with a cocky tone that annoyed Teufelhuhn. He had never really trusted FalconZero and there was no reason for him to change his mind now.

"Oh how convenient." Teufelhuhn said, taking a step towards him. "Keep the BS coming Falcon."

"How do I know you didn't slip up?" FalconZero said, retaining his cocky attitude. "Computers can be hacked you know."

"I don't slip." Teufelhuhn said, talking another step towards FalconZero. He was now arms length away from him.

"Well, I can think of one time you have." FalconZero said.

"When was that?"

FalconZero smirked and made an amazingly quick move for the gun. Teufelhuhn was taken completely by surprise as FalconZero grabbed the gun, stepped to the side of the path of any bullets that could accidentally be expended in the struggle and delivered a sharp elbow to Teufelhuhn's wrist, nearly breaking it and causing him to release the gun. Teufelhuhn looked up, staring at FalconZero down the barrel of his own weapon.

"Right now." FalconZero said with a grin.

Teufelhuhn stepped back and stared at FalconZero down the barrel of his own gun.

"I guess it's official now." Teufelhuhn said. "You've lost it."

"I wouldn't say 'lost it'." FalconZero said. "In all seriousness I seem to have gained something."

"And what would that be?" Teufelhuhn asked.

"A huge payoff." FalconZero said. "All I have to do is make a little delivery. Speaking of which," FalconZero snatched a key card off of Teufelhuhn's desk. "I'll be taking this."

"So, now that you got what you came for, are you gonna kill me?" Teufelhuhn said defiantly.

"Nah."

FalconZero pulled the trigger and Teufelhuhn was hit in his left shoulder. Teufelhuhn recoiled and FalconZero kicked him to the ground.

"But I will shoot you."

Teufelhuhn closed his eyes instinctively. FalconZero stood over him.

"You'd better be happy I'm not gonna kill you. Perhaps if you don't bleed to death I'll see you around some time. Maybe we can catch a movie."

FalconZero gave him a cocky sort of salute and left. Teufelhuhn waited until the door closed before opening his eyes once again and sitting up, clutching his shoulder in pain. What FalconZero didn't know about him is that he had extensive medical training. He grabbed the medical kit he kept close to his desk and opened it. He reached inside for the forceps. He pulled his shirt away from his shoulder and examined the wound. He took a deep breath and reached into the wound for the bullet. He grimaced in pain as he quickly found what he was looking for. He gasped in pain and relief as he removed the bullet from the wound.

"And the guys actually wanted me to get a more powerful pistol..." Teufelhuhn said, looking at the bullet.

In the armory, the remaining GUFU members were in total uproar. Perhaps the biggest battle of their lives was upon them and they were completely unprepared.

"Wait till I get my hands on him. I'm gonna..." Arber91 said.

"What are we gonna do?! Any second now we're going to be overrun with fanboys and we don't have any weapons!" The_Game21x snapped.

"Calm down." Zaku said, holding up his hands. "Look, we all have weapons. As long as yours is loaded you're fine. For those of you who don't even use guns, like you Lightmonkey and especially you Arber, you have nothing to worry about in the first place."

Blazedragon132, a gun toting bounty hunter pulled out his gold-plated lighter and lit a cigarette.

"You guys need to chill." He said, allowing the cigarette to hang out the side of his mouth like a toothpick. "Look I have a few extra clips packed away in my quarters. I'm sure you do too."

"Yeah, I've got a few." KingWickee spoke up. He was a muscle-bound automatic rifle carrying maniac with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. "As long as we conserve our ammo... I hate saying that...we should be alright."

"Let's go." Zaku said.

The immediately left the Armory and quickly proceeded back to the barracks. As Zaku rounded a corner, he quickly jumped back as he was very narrowly missed.

"****! They're inside!" Zaku yelled. "Spread out!"

The GUFU members began to split up into small squads and took separate routes to the barracks. Brain3000, and CJL13 remained with Zaku and drew their weapons. Zaku drew his twin 9mm Beretta 92 handguns and peered around the corner. There were a group of three fanboys, XRules05, MustangGTMan, and Bad_Robot.

"I've been waiting for my shot at them." Zaku said.

"You'd better give up. We Lemmings will surely destroy you pathetic Manticores if you don't." Bad_Robot said. "Just admit the Xbox 360 is the best next generation console and that the Wii and Playstation 3 suck and we may spare your lives."

Zaku looked at Brain3000 and CJL13 and gave them a signal to attack when he made his move. Brain3000 drew his custom made .45 caliber pistol and held it at the ready. CJL13 drew his SOCOM pistol.

"We've got a grenade here with your name on it if you don't do it Zaku." XRules05 shouted.

"Then you'd better throw it." Zaku said. "I'll never say that. All consoles are good whether you want to realize it or not. Not all of us are ignorant fanboys such as yourselves."

The fanboys were enraged. XRules05 pulled the pin in frustration and pulled his arm back ready to throw it. That's when Zaku made his move. He, Brain3000 and CJL13 jumped out. The fanboys froze. They didn't know how to take their opponents head on. They only knew how to take cheap shots. Brain3000 and CJL13 fired first, with Zaku following them a fraction of a second later. Brain3000 and CJL13 hit their intended targets first, MustangGTMan and Bad_Robot respectively and Zaku hit the grenade in XRules05's hand, consequently causing it to explode, leaving nothing remaining.

"Come on; let's get back to the barracks." CJL13 said.

"You guys go. I'm going to find Falcon." Zaku said, before taking off.

"Zaku wait!" CJL13 said. Brain3000 stopped him from pursuing.

"This is something he needs to do alone." Brain3000 said, shaking his head. "I think the reason FalconZero screwed us all over in the first place was because of the feuds he had with Zaku."

CJL13 and Brain3000 continued on as Zaku, hell bent on finding FalconZero pressed onward.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Game21x

Chapter 4

Meanwhile, the other three squads quickly made it back to the barracks. The fanboys hadn't yet broken through the front entrance. The sound of them ramming the metal door echoed throughout the complex. As they made it back to their individual rooms, they began frantically searching for any ammunition they could find.

The_Game21x rummaged through his footlocker and quickly found what he was looking for. A small wooden box containing the .357 Magnum his father gave him when he came of age. He had never used it and figured now was as good a time as any. It was fully loaded, and being a six shooter, he had to make every shot count.

Vitrobliss found his collection of flashbang grenades. He had been saving them for such an occasion.

Brain3000 and CJL13 returned to the group.

All in all, the GUFU members found enough ammunition to last them for a while, though they were going to have to pick their shots wisely.

"Alright, we're gonna have to split up to take these guys down." Blazedragon132 said. "Form up and move out. We don't have time to screw around."

Two squads were formed and they quickly departed.

Meanwhile, Zaku made his way through the complex to the security center. If FalconZero was still inside the base, he'd need an idea of where to go. As he reached the door, he noticed it was left open slightly. Teufelhuhn never left the door open. He placed his back against the wall next to the doorway and drew one of his Berettas. He kicked the door open and brought his pistol to the ready. Teufelhuhn had his secondary pistol aimed at Zaku's chest as he walked in. As the two saw each other, they lowered their pistols.

"Teufelhuhn! Who shot you?" Zaku said as he noticed the bloody bandages on Teufelhuhn's shoulder.

"Falcon. Zaku, he's betrayed us all."

"I know...and I'm going to find him. Do you have any idea where he went?" Zaku asked urgently.

Teufelhuhn shook his head. "Check the security monitors. Before he left he mentioned something about a 'delivery' and took one of my keycards."

Zaku looked up, scanning the monitors for any signs of FalconZero. He couldn't find any signs of him anywhere in the complex. One of the monitors was displaying nothing but static.

"I don't see him, and one of these cameras is out."

Teufelhuhn suddenly looked up. "Which one?" he said quickly.

"Monitor 13."

"Oh ****. I know where he is, and what he's doing."

"Where."

"He's at our Central Bandwidth Reserves. I don't think I need to tell you what he's doing."

Zaku gritted his teeth. "That bastard..." He turned to Teufelhuhn. "Can you stand?" he said, extending his arm to Teufelhuhn.

"Yeah," Teufelhuhn said, taking Zaku's hand and standing up.

"Come on, I gotta get you some place safe."

The three squads set up at different positions throughout the base. The_Game21x, Vitrobliss, KingWickee and Arber91 set up near the front entrance and waited patiently for fanboys to break through the front entrance. They would be stepping right into a blaze of gunfire.

The door flew off the hinges as the first squad of five fanboys burst through. The_Game21x, KingWickee and Vitrobliss opened fire. As their wireframe bodies hit the ground and faded away into nothingness, more came through the front entrance. They too were quickly defeated. This time, they noticed something about them.

"What the hell? They all look alike!" Vitrobliss said.

"I'm not sure you knew this, but we have developed ways of creating alternate accounts," XOMX said as he and AfriGamer walked through the front entrance, both decked head to toe in body armor. The_Game21x gritted his teeth in frustration as he saw the cocky look on AfriGamer's face. The_Game21x, KingWickee and Vitrobliss didn't even bother firing. They knew that armor was almost completely resistant to gunfire. They were aware of this because it was once in their armory.

"Our army is almost limitless." AfriGamer said. "You might as well give up now."

"Yeah, I don't think we'll be doing that." Vitrobliss said as he threw out one of his flashbang grenades.

The grenade exploded, blinding the squad of fanboys. They fired a few shots to keep them back for a while to give them time to make their escape.

"After them!" AfriGamer shouted.

Brain3000, Blazedragon132, CJL13 and Lightmonkey headed for the rear entrance. A large squad of copied fanboys was waiting. As they rounded the corner, Lightmonkey lunged forward with his sword and slashed at the three fanboys waiting for them.

As Lightmonkey stood up and the fanboys he hit froze and began to fade away, Brain3000, Blazedragon132, CJL13 and Lightmonkey stood back to back as they were quickly surrounded. They had just walked into a trap.

"Drop your weapons." One of the fanboys said.

Vitrobliss, The_Game21x, Arber91 and KingWickee ran into Zaku and Teufelhuhn.

"Zaku!"

"No time to explain, just get him to safety." Zaku said.

Zaku left Teufelhuhn with The_Game21x and ran off towards the Central Bandwidth Reserves. When he arrived, he drew his Berettas and ran inside. FalconZero was gone, and so was the majority of the bandwidth they had accumulated. FalconZero only left them enough to power the base for the next few minutes.

"Dammit!" Zaku said, slamming his fist on the containment unit.

"Ah, Zaku." A voice said at the door way.

Zaku spun around, raising his Berettas to the ready and saw FalconZero standing in the doorway holding an M16 rifle and a briefcase. There was a brief moment of complete silence between them before FalconZero spoke up.

"You know your little Berettas can't stand up to my M16. You'd better drop em before I get a little trigger happy." FalconZero said without the smirk he was known for.

"Try me." Zaku said, keeping his pistols aimed squarely at FalconZero's head.

"Okay." FalconZero said, letting a three round burst fly from his rifle. Zaku dove to the right, firing twice at FalconZero. He missed as FalconZero ran off. Zaku stood up and gave chase. He was not going to let FalconZero escape without a fight. FalconZero laughed as he ran down the hallway towards the garage.

The_Game21x and his squad made a hasty retreat to the garage near the rear entrance to the base. They spotted Brain3000, CJL13, Blazedragon132 and Lightmonkey surrounded by the fanboys.

"Guys!" Arber91 said.

"Run!" Brain3000 said as the fanboys began to turn on The_Game21x and his squad.

"But..."          

"We'll be fine! Just go!" CJL13 yelled.

"Close your eyes!" Vitrobliss said as he threw another flashbang grenade. The flash went off, blinding the squad facing them.

They hated to run, but there was no other choice, and Teufelhuhn's injuries were going to need medical attention if they were ever going to heal properly. When they reached the garage, they saw FalconZero getting into a black limousine and speeding off.

"****!" Zaku said as he burst into the garage. He quickly looked around for any means of transportation and spotted Arber91's motorcycle.

"Arber, give me your keys." Zaku demanded.

"What?" Arber91 said.

"Give me your keys! I have to catch Falcon!"

Arber91 quickly rummaged through his pockets and grabbed his keys and tossed them to Zaku.

Zaku immediately ran to Arber91's motorcycle and got on, putting on the helmet that was sitting there on the seat.

Take care of my bike!" Arber91 yelled as Zaku started it up and sped away after FalconZero.

"Come on, we need to get out of here." The_Game21x said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his own keys to his custom 1998 Toyota Supra and opened the passenger side door. He then helped Teufelhuhn, who was barely awake, into the seat and buckled him in.

"Hang on buddy, we're getting out of here." The_Game21x said to Teufelhuhn.

"I'll take my jet." KingWickee said. "Once we get out of here, we can figure out where to meet up."

"Alright." The_Game21x replied with a nod. "We'll keep the fanboys busy for a while so you can get away.

KingWickee ran to the nearby airstrip where his MiG-21 fighter jet was waiting on the runway.

Vitrobliss and Arber91 got into the back and The_Game21x started the car just as AfriGamer and another copy burst through the door into the garage. The_Game21x grabbed one of his pistols and stuck his hand out of the window and fired twice, using his last two bullets. He missed both times but it gave him enough time to shift into reverse and whip the car around and speed out of the garage and into the street. The two fanboys fired at the car, missing it as it sped away.

"Dammit." AfriGamer said. "No matter. We have their friends. They'll be back."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Game21x

Chapter 4 Part 2

Zaku sped down the road in pursuit of FalconZero's limousine. FalconZero looked out of the rear window and saw him speeding up behind him and smirked.

"Excellent." FalconZero said. "Driver, step on it."

Zaku was surprised as the limousine began to pull away from him. This was no ordinary limousine. No matter, Zaku sped up to match its speed as the two of them flew down the public highway.

Suddenly, as Zaku and FalconZero barreled through an intersection, two cars, painted jet black, just like FalconZero's limousine turned onto the road behind Zaku and joined the pursuit. Zaku looked back and knew they weren't there to help him. As the passengers began firing their MAC 10 SMG's at him, he knew he was right. He began weaving in and out of traffic trying to avoid the bullets flying towards him. His focus was still on FalconZero; his pursuers were nothing more than an additional annoyance.

Avoiding his pursuers and trying to keep up with FalconZero was incredibly difficult so Zaku decided to get rid of one of his problems. As they turned onto a relatively open road, almost completely devoid of traffic in both directions, Zaku sped up even more, approaching the limousine and putting some distance between him and his pursuers. That's when Zaku made his move. He locked the front wheel and turned sharply to the left while keeping the throttle up at full speed. This caused the cycle to fishtail as the back wheel spun. He threw down his left foot to keep the cycle from going out of control as he spun around to face his pursuers. He drew one of his Berettas and fired twice at the two pursuing vehicles, hitting the drivers. The two cars began to lose control and crashed into each other as Zaku completed the 360 degree turn and released the front handbrake, continuing his pursuit of FalconZero's limousine.

He kicked the throttle up to maximum and sped forward at dangerously high speeds. FalconZero's limousine wasn't far ahead when it turned into a train station's parking lot. Zaku followed soon after. FalconZero got out of the limousine and fired at Zaku, missing his intended target, but causing him to turn off course. FalconZero laughed and threw the M16 down while running down into the train station. Zaku took off the helmet and ran down after him in pursuit.

Zaku bursts through the door, catching FalconZero just as he was about to board the URL subway train.  Zaku drew his twin Berettas once more and fired. FalconZero, sensing the shot, easily sidestepped the bullet, turning to face him. FalconZero's superb reaction time never failed him.

"It's just you and me Falcon." Zaku said. "Give it up."

"Actually, it's not just me." FalconZero said.

Zaku cursed and ran forward but quickly stopped as a burst of machinegun fire peppered the floor in front of him. FalconZero wasn't holding a weapon. Zaku looked around and from the shadows, AK47Lover steps out, holding his recently fired AK 47 and aiming directly at Zaku.

"He's not the only one." Linkhero1 stepped out, holding an M4 assault rifle, also aimed at Zaku.

"So you guys are in on this too? I should've known." Zaku said.

He took a step forward and AK47Lover cleared his throat.

"You should know by now that I never miss," AK47Lover said. "At least, not by accident."

Seeing two laser sights aimed at his forehead, Zaku breathlessly asks,

"Falcon...what the hell!"

Falcon smirks and says, "GS is a sinking ship.  I've gotten an offer to be an Insider over at IGN.  It's an offer I can't refuse.  I'm leaving the Union behind." He lifts up his briefcase and adds, "Also, I'm stealing about 40 terabytes of bandwidth as a gift for IGN. Hope you don't mind."

"Oh so that's it? Sure it isn't something else? Something personal?"

FalconZero's smirk quickly disappeared, replaced by a scowl.

"Yeah that's it." Zaku said.

"It's not always about you." FalconZero said. "Actually, what the hell am I saying? It is about you!"

Zaku raised an eyebrow.

"It's always been about you. I can't stand it anymore! Everyone knows we're both Manticores but you're always the one getting the high paying jobs. You're always the one getting the credit."

"Maybe that's because I get the job done, I don't need to do a lot of unnecessary killing to accomplish the greater goal."

"That's just it!!!" FalconZero yelled. "The greater goal! I see that. You don't. I see that fanboys must be exterminated if the world is going to be right for gamers. That's why I do what I do."

"It's not necessary Falcon! Fanboys are idiots but who are we to force our opinions on them? That makes us just as bad as they are."

"Heh. You still don't get it. Well maybe you'll get this. I have a vision for the perfect world and you're not in it."

"Then why not settle the score with me? Why bring everyone else into it?"

"Because they don't understand either."

Just then, a group of fanboys led by Morph1234 burst through the door behind Zaku and aim their high-powered rifles at him. Zaku glanced back at them, but his attention was soon captured by the subway pulling into the station.

"You'd better surrender Zaku. But before you do you'd better admit that the Xflop 1.5 sucks!!!"

A shot rang out. Morph1234's body fell to the ground and turned into a blue wireframe and faded away.

"I've always hated that idiot." AK47Lover said.

The three traitors backed up into the subway train. FalconZero gives Zaku a cocky little salute as the doors shut. Zaku holsters his Berettas and watches as the train speeds away. All was lost. FalconZero was gone, their base was overrun and he didn't know who what had become of his fellow GUFU members. Zaku turned around and held up his hands. There was nothing more he could do. Brain3000, Lightmonkey, Blazedragon132 and CJL13 were taken prisoner at the base and were escorted out by the army of fanboys. Zaku knew that their only hope lies with the GUFU members who were lucky enough to escape, if there were any at all.

As The_Game21x drove Teufelhuhn to the hospital, he got a call from KingWickee.

"Did you guys make it out?"

"Yeah we made it."

"Where do we go from here?"

"We'll have to meet up and gather supplies." The_Game21x said. "We've got a jailbreak to plan."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Game21x

Chapter 5

Zaku awakened staring at the ceiling. He had no idea where he was, or how he got there. A dull pain in the back of his head became immediately apparent. He rubbed his head and sat up, quickly realizing where he was, and remembering how he got there. He had been captured by a squad of fanboys, and was now in a detention center of some sort.

"It's about time you woke up." Brain3000 said from the cell to the right of Zaku's.

"What have I missed?" Zaku asked.

"Nothing. Well, besides them telling us that they're going to publicly execute us in System Wars tomorrow."

"Oh really? That just means we've got until then to make it out of here." Zaku said. "Any ideas?"

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Teufelhuhn's wounds were patched up and he was waiting to be discharged with The_Game21x, Vitrobliss, KingWickee and Arber91.

"Are we the only ones who made it out?" Teufelhuhn asked.

"Yeah." Vitrobliss said. "Everyone else was captured."

"Damn..."  Teufelhuhn said. "Well, I guess I'd better get to work on a plan to break em out. I brought my PDA so I'll be able to track them to their location."

After a few minutes passed, Teufelhuhn was released from the hospital and he already had a plan. The_Game21x drove them all to a safe house and Teufelhuhn began concocting his plan. He spent a few hours away from the group working on laptop he purchased while they kept a lookout for any sudden attacks. After finishing his work, he rejoined the group and went over the plan with them. He managed to find the building plans of McDonaldsGuy's base on the internet. Obviously, these fanboys weren't smart enough to hide the plans.

"Arber91, you're on infiltration. You get in, find the security office, located here," Teufelhuhn pointed at the blueprints. "There is an entrance to the ventilation ducts along the south side of the building."

"Aw geez are you serious? That's the most clichéd manner of infiltration ever."

"Would you rather go in the front door?" Teufelhuhn said. "Think about that for a second."

Arber91 imagined himself walking through the front door and being mowed down in a hail of gunfire. 

"Okay, ventilation ducts it is."

"Now, once you're in there, there's an exit to the security office a few yards down. Once you're in there I need you to load this disc into the mainframe. That will shut down the security grid, and the power to the whole building. I've also programmed an algorithm in there to shut down the power in every room except the detention center so the guards there don't get spooked and end up doing something stupid. Got it?"

Arber91 nodded and accepted his role in the mission.

"Game, KingWickee and Vitrobliss, once Arber91 does his part, you guys go in the back door, located here," Teufelhuhn said as he highlighted another point on the blueprints. "It should be the least guarded."

"We're going to need some ammo for this, and a very quick getaway car." The_Game21x said. "My car can only hold four people at the most. Hell, even that's a stretch."

"I've got a few connections. I can get us some extra ammo and a getaway car." Vitrobliss said.

"Get on the phone with em. We're going to need all the extra firepower we can get." Teufelhuhn said.

Vitrobliss nodded and left the room.

"Alright, everyone clear on what their role is?" Teufelhuhn continued.

Everyone nodded.

Vitrobliss re entered the room and all attention turned to him.

"We're ready."

"Alright. Let's get going." Teufelhuhn said.

They all left the safe house and drove to the spot Vitrobliss directed them to. In a remote area, outside a small motel waited everything they needed. In the parking lot was a Dodge Charger. The keys were left in the ignition and the door was unlocked.

"Whoa this is a sweet ride. SRT 8 too. Nice." The_Game21x said. "How'd you get this so quickly?"

"Someone owed me a big favor after I saved his life and this guy has a hand in just about anything." Vitrobliss said.

Inside the car on the steering wheel was a note which read "Pop the trunk". Arber91 grabbed the keys and opened the trunk. Inside was enough ammunition to supply them for days.

"Holy ****. The_Game21x said.

"Well, we got the weapons and the car. Let's go." Teufelhuhn said.

They split the ammunition among them and closed the trunk.

Teufelhuhn got into the Supra with The_Game21x and Arber91 and KingWickee decided to ride with Vitrobliss. They began driving towards the base. As the sun began to set, bathing the highway in a deep orange, they couldn't help but wonder if this was the last time they would ever see one. This was a suicide mission and no matter how good a plan was, there was always something that could go wrong. The_Game21x clutched the 357 Magnum in the holster on his waist. He still hadn't used it and was hoping he wouldn't have to.

As they neared the base, Teufelhuhn told them to park a few hundred yards away.

"We're going to have to go in on foot."  Teufelhuhn said.

"You mean we're going to have to go in on foot." KingWickee said pointing to Vitrobliss and The_Game21x. "You're staying here with that laptop of yours and keeping an eye on things and making sure the mission doesn't go south."

"Alright." Teufelhuhn said.

"Arber, you're on." The_Game21x said. "Let us know when it's time to go in."

"You got it." Arber91 said putting on his headset.

"Alright," Vitrobliss said, cocking his pistol. "It's Showtime."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Game21x

Chapter 6

Arber91 took off towards the base, cutting through the dense forest, carrying nothing with him but the disc Teufelhuhn gave him, his tools and his quick wit. Dressed head to toe in black, he resembled nothing more than a passing shadow that disappeared in the blink of an eye.

A guard was making his rounds near the entrance to the ventilation system, Arber's point of insertion. The guard heard a rustling noise in the trees and immediately raised his MAC 10 Sub machinegun to the ready. He had been ordered to shoot any unauthorized people on sight. Arber91 smirked.

The guard proceeded cautiously, keeping his MAC 10 raised and ready to fire at any incoming threats. He heard another rustling sound behind him and whipped around. There was nothing. As he turned around and began walking, he walked directly into Arber91.

"What the?" He started as he saw the ninja-esque warrior standing before him. "Oh sh..."

"Shut up." Arber91 said, throwing a straight punch directly in the guard's face, knocking him unconscious.

Arber91 caught the guard before he could topple over, took his weapon and threw it deep into the forest and carried him over to the entrance to the ventilation ducts and searched through his tools for the screwdriver he needed to get the grate off so he could enter. After finding the right tool, he quickly removed the grate. He took the guard's communicator and sat him upright next to the ventilation shaft.

"Hold this." Arber91 said as he dropped the grate in the guard's lap.

Arber91 crawled into the vent and proceeded forward. He only had a few minutes before the next guard would make his rounds. Teufelhuhn had been very adamant about this. He quickly made his way through the vent to the opening over the security office. He easily and silently removed it and surveyed the area. There were four armed guards monitoring the security cameras. Taking out the guards would be simple in the rather cramped confines of the office. Arber91 smirked and dropped down into the room landing crouched and ready to strike.

"What the ****?!" One of the guards said.

"What's up?" Arber91 said with a smirk and jumped up, landing a swift kick to the guard in front of him, sending him flying into the monitors.

The remaining guards surrounded him and drew their electrified batons. Arber91 smirked.

The_Game21x, Vitrobliss and KingWickee waited impatiently by the cars waiting for Arber91 to respond.

"Guys, get in position and get ready to move in. I'll signal you as soon as I load the program." Arber91 said as he dropped the final guard.

"Got it." The_Game21x said. "Let's go."

The_Game21x, Vitrobliss and KingWickee took off towards the base keeping to the forest as Arber91 did to conceal their approach. Arber91 located the mainframe and used the guard's keycard to gain access. He removed the disc from his pocket and loaded it into the computer. The virus took a minute to download, allowing the rest of the squad to make it around to the door. As the virus took effect, the room suddenly darkened. Teufelhuhn's virus had done its job. Now it was time to make their move.

"Move in." Arber91 said as he jumped back up into the vent.

"Got it." The_Game21x replied. He then gave a hand signal to Vitrobliss and KingWickee and rushed forward towards the door.

Arber91 crawled back out through the vent. His mission was over. But it was just beginning for The_Game21x, Vitrobliss and KingWickee. As he exited the building, the guard he knocked out before began to regain consciousness.

"Hey...you're..."

"A figment of your imagination." Arber91 said as he landed a swift kick to the side of the guard's head, knocking him unconscious once again.

As The_Game21x and his squad reached the door, Vitrobliss drew his silenced pistol and fired at the lock on the door, breaking it and allowing them access.

"Damn silencers..." Vitrobliss said.

They quickly activated their night vision goggles as they entered the pitch black base. Fanboys were scrambling around trying to figure out what happened and failed to notice the intruders. The_Game21x and his squad followed the map Teufelhuhn gave them to find their way around. 

In the detention center, Zaku, Brain3000, Lightmonkey, Blazedragon132 and CJL13 began to monitor the guards' patrol patterns and shortly, they had their own escape plan. They only had to wait until the right moment to make their move. Suddenly, Lightmonkey noticed the security camera stopped moving and signaled to the others without making a sound. If they were going to make a move, now was the time.

"Psst." CJL13 whispered as the guard passed him.

"Huh?" he said.

"I got something to tell you." CJL13 said.

"What the hell do you want?" The guard said as he approached CJL13's cell.

"Twinblade105 huh?" CJL13 read off the guard's nametag. "I just wanted to say one thing..." CJL13 whispered.

"What?" Twinblade105 said and got closer to CJL13's cell.

"You're an idiot." CJL13 whispered.

"Wha..." He was cut off as CJL13 reached out and grabbed the front of his collared shirt and pulled him forward into the metal bars of the cell as hard as he could, knocking him unconscious. CJL13 dropped him to the ground and pulled the keys to his cell from Twinblade105's belt.

"Thanks bro." CJL13 said as he used the keys to unlock his cell.

"Nice job." Brain3000 said. "Now let's get the hell out of here."

As CJL13 unlocked Brain3000's cell, the door to the detention center burst open and a guard's body fell through it, digitizing before it hit the ground. The_Game21x, Vitrobliss and KingWickee walked in, raising their weapons to the ready.

"Oh it's you guys." CJL13 said. "It's about damn time you guys showed up."

"Looks like you didn't need much help anyways." KingWickee said, noticing the guard laying unconscious on the floor.

CJL13 released Zaku, Lightmonkey, Blazedragon132 and Brain3000 from their jail cells. Now that everyone was freed, it was time to make their escape. The_Game21x radioed Teufelhuhn and told him they were on their way back.

"We're going to need weapons." Zaku said.

"Our weapons are in the armory." Lightmonkey said.

"Alright let's go." Zaku said.

They rushed off towards the armory. The base was still in chaos from the blackout caused by Teufelhuhn's virus. The armory wasn't very far from the detention center. Once they arrived, they found all their weapons sitting on a table waiting for them. Zaku immediately holstered his Berettas and picked up his katana. His wife's ribbon was still wrapped around the sheath, just as he had hoped.

Lightmonkey picked up his sword. It was still in the same condition he had left it.

CJL13's SOCOM pistol was waiting for him. He picked it up and reloaded it with an extra clip he found laying around.

Brain3000 was both glad and worried to see that his custom .45 caliber handgun had been left untouched but he quickly realized that there was something suspicious about this.

"There's something wrong here." Brain3000 said.

"Yeah." CJL13 said. "Why would they just leave our weapons out like this?"

"No time to worry about that." The_Game21x said. "We've got to get out of here."

Without another word, they left the armory and proceeded to find their way out of the base. As they rounded a corner, leading to a large room they had to pass through to exit the base the way they came in, the lights suddenly flickered back to life. As they entered the room, they saw the king of fanboys, McDonaldsGuy standing on the level above them, flanked by XOMX and AfriGamer.

"Finally, you've decided to join me." McDonaldsGuy said. "I've been waiting for you."

The GUFU members instantly aimed their weapons up at him.

"Don't be so hasty," McDonaldsGuy said, shaking his finger at them.

Suddenly, armed fanboys began to pour into the room from all angles, surrounding them. The GUFU members all stood in a circular pattern, keeping each angle covered. They were soon completely surrounded by the twenty or so fanboys. Their eyes shifted around the room. Their minds raced as they tried to think of an escape plan. However, they were vastly outnumbered and outgunned.

"You do want to keep your brains in your head don't you?" McDonaldsGuy said. "I suggest you lower those guns and swords of yours."

The GUFU members slowly lowered their weapons in compliance.

"Now, I'm a merciful man." McDonaldsGuy said. "If you swear all allegiance to me right now, I'll spare your lives."

"Never." Zaku said defiantly.

"Alright, have it your way." McDonaldsGuy said with a frown. "Kill them."

As the fanboys surrounding them raised their weapons to the ready, The GUFU members raised their weapons. If they were going down, it wasn't going to be without a fight.

Suddenly, one of the fanboys fell to the ground and digitized. All attention turned to him as his body faded away, leaving nothing but a metal ninja star in his place. The GUFU members began to look around, they didn't know what was happening either. All of a sudden, the skylight above them shattered as five people fell through it and landed surrounding the confused GUFU members. Five more fanboys fell to the ground and digitized. Ninja stars, identical to the one left behind in the place of the first fanboy, were left in their place. For a moment, no one moved or made a sound.

As the new combatants stood up, facing the squad of fanboys, The_Game21x had a question.

"Who...?"

"My name's PeeEsPee." The man standing in front of him said. "And we're here to help."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Game21x

Chapter 7

There was an ear shattering silence between them. As PeeEsPee removed his sword from its sheath, the fanboys began to raise their weapons to the ready once more.

"What are you waiting for?!" McDonaldsGuy snapped. "Kill them all!"

"Shield your eyes!" PeeEsPee shouted.

The GUFU squad did as they were told as PeeEsPee and his four teammates threw down small capsules that immediately burst and filled the room with a blinding flash of light. Immediately, Lightmonkey, PeeEsPee and another of the mystery combatants, wearing a black outfit and wielding a gigantic sword shot forward, drawing their swords and lashing out at any fanboys that happened to get in the way of their blades. One of the unknown warriors, dressed entirely in black, even down to his gloved hands and the black wide brimmed hat he wore, removed two small daggers from his belt and threw them at two fanboys, killing them instantly. He removed two more daggers from his belt and charged forward.

The other two men brandished their weapons. One, dressed in a black, bulletproof vest and wearing black Army fatigues held a Spas-12 shotgun, and the final member of the team wearing an all black infiltration suit, drew twin MP5 submachine guns. PeeEsPee and the man carrying the giant sword jumped back to the group, Lightmonkey following soon after as everyone with a projectile weapon in their hand opened fire on the remaining fanboys surrounding them.

As the dust settled, and the smoke from their guns dissipated, the room was completely devoid of any fanboys. Zaku immediately looked up. McDonaldsGuy had disappeared, along with XOMX and AfriGamer. He gritted his teeth.

"Come on, we've gotta get out of here." The_Game21x said.

"No." PeeEsPee said. "Listen, we saved you for a reason. We need your assistance in taking McDonaldsGuy down. Otherwise, we would've just left you here to die."

"So what? You expect us to help you now?" CJL13 said. "We can handle ourselves. We didn't need your help."

"Yes you did," The dagger wielding assassin said. "If we hadn't shown up, you wouldn't be breathing right now."

"Wow. You threw down some flash grenades." Vitrobliss said, reaching down onto his belt and pulling off one of his own grenades. "You don't think I could've done that?"

"It was our sudden entrance that shocked them long enough for us to make a move." PeeEsPee said. "Otherwise, they would've shot you the moment you reached for one of those grenades."

"Can we stop all this bickering? You're starting to sound like bunch of damn children." Brain3000 said. "Look, if they hadn't shown up when they did, we'd probably be dead now, or at the least gravely injured. On the other hand, you people can't just drop in and save us and expect us to do whatever you need. It's not like we asked you for help in exchange for a favor. We're grateful for your help but saving us because of what you can get from us isn't right."

There was a brief pause between them.

"Alright." The_Game21x said. "Where do we go from here?"

"Listen," PeeEsPee started. "You can do what you want. We don't have time to sit here and debate this with you. Come on."

He and his small squad began to walk off.

"Wait." Zaku said. "If you still want our help, you've got it."

The other GUFU members stared at him, puzzled.

"Think about it. This is our best chance of getting rid of these fanboys for good. We're all here. If we cut and run now, we may never get this opportunity again."

"He's right." Blazedragon132 said, lighting another cigarette. "It's now or never."

After another brief pause, it was decided.

"Let's do it." CJL13 said.

"First, I need an introduction." Vitrobliss said to their newly acquired teammates. "Make with some names"

"You all know my name." PeeEsPee said. "The guy holding the twin MP5's is BC1391, The guy wielding the huge sword is Kage53, the guy holding the Spas-12 is Zeraph_688 and the dagger wielding maniac over there is RVCA_823."

"Alright, I'm good." Vitrobliss said. "Let's go."

As they proceeded towards the door, another squad of fanboys quickly burst through it.

"Prepare to die lo...!" He was quickly cut off by Blazedragon132's pistol being shoved into his face.

"Shut up." He said as he pulled the trigger.

As they mopped up the last of the squad, AfriGamer walked in, followed by his own personal squad of six fanboys. As the team of mercenaries turned their weapons on him he and his bodyguards, decked out in full body armor, held up their weapons. A Mexican standoff ensued.

"AfriGamer." The_Game21x said through gritted teeth.

"Ah, The_Game21x, the last time you and I were face to face like this, you ran away. Should I expect you to do the same here?" AfriGamer said.

"You can rest assured," The_Game21x said. "That's not going to happen this time."

"If I'm not mistaken, a few times before that, whenever you and I met, you'd always have to make a sudden exit." AfriGamer said, a smirk coming to his lips. "Just like when your girlfriend had that oh so tragic accident..."

"Shut up!" The_Game21x shouted.  

"Am I to assume you two have a history?" CJL13 said.

"Yeah." The_Game21x said.

"Well, this is new." CJL13 continued.

"Yeah, well, there's a lot you don't know about me."

"Well, enough with the small talk." AfriGamer said. "Let's get down to business." He added, raising his M4 assault rifle to the ready.

All of a sudden, six shots rang out. Zaku, Brain3000, CJL13, Blazedragon132, Vitrobliss and KingWickee hit their selected targets. AfriGamer's bodyguards fell to the ground and digitized.

"Yeah." KingWickee said. "Let's do that."

Every weapon in the room was aimed squarely at AfriGamer's head. He gritted his teeth and looked around. There was no escape. As they prepared to pull the trigger, The_Game21x raised his hands to stop them.

"No." he said.

"What?" Zaku said. "Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm not letting you guys kill him." The_Game21x said as he removed his denim jacket and threw it to the side. "That's my job."

AfriGamer laughed. "So it's just you and me huh."

"Yeah."

"We don't need weapons for this." AfriGamer said.

AfriGamer threw his assault rifle off to the side. The_Game21x followed suit, throwing his .44 caliber pistols and his .357 magnum to the side.

"You guys go. I'll catch up to you later." He said.

"You sure about that?" Brain3000 said. "You know how these guys can get."

"I'll be fine." He stared at AfriGamer, focused on nothing else. As his teammates left the room, he readied himself for a fight. In his heart he knew that this was going to be one of the biggest battles of his life.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Game21x

Chapter 8

The room was soon silent as AfriGamer and The_Game21x squared off. For a short while, neither of them moved. The_Game21x closed his eyes and relaxed. That's when AfriGamer made his first move. As he charged towards the motionless GUFU warrior, The_Game21x's eyes snapped open and he stepped to the side, throwing up his right knee in the process. AfriGamer's momentum was enough to cause him significant pain as he collided with The_Game21x's knee. The_Game21x spun around on his left foot, removing his leg from AfriGamer's midsection and using it to deliver a kick to his opponent's back, sending him to the ground. Unbeknownst to his GUFU squadmates, he was an excellent hand to hand fighter. AfriGamer slowly began to recover.

"You're still fighting so sloppily after all these years." The_Game21x said.

AfriGamer attempted a leg sweep, which The_Game21x easily jumped over. AfriGamer jumped to his feet, throwing three punches, missing their intended target of The_Game21x's head. As he threw a fourth, The_Game21x caught AfriGamer's fist, shook his head and threw a punch of his own, directly to his midsection. AfriGamer slid backwards, falling to his knees.

"If you think you can beat me fighting like that there's something wrong in your head." The_Game21x said. The tone of his voice wasn't cocky, on the contrary, it sounded like he was trying to help his adversary address the flaws in his fighting styl-e. "Come on."

AfriGamer stood up. He knew he wasn't a match for The_Game21x in a fair fight, so he decided to level the playing field.

"So, how have you been coping with the loss of your beloved Jasmine?" AfriGamer said.

"How dare you speak her name after what you did!" The_Game21x snapped.

"What Idid? No, it's what you did that resulted in her death."

"Shut up!" The_Game21x yelled.

He charged forward, throwing punches erratically, giving AfriGamer the opportunity to land a few blows of his own. AfriGamer continued with his taunts.

"I can still remember her begging to see you one last time before she died."

The_Game21x flew into a mad rage. He couldn't think of anything more than making AfriGamer suffer. He flew forward toward AfriGamer, who used his momentum to throw him into a nearby wall, a blow from which The_Game21x quickly recovered.

"You're the one who sold her out! You're the one who turned your back on all of us!" The_Game21x snarled.

The_Game21x began to recall the incident that tore he and his girlfriend apart. The_Game21x and AfriGamer were once good friends. They worked together in their fight to defend Nintendo from legions of fanboys. The_Game21x, being a full fledged Manticore, had a duty to defend more than one platform. AfriGamer quickly became annoyed. He was a die hard Sheep, and hated The_Game21x's constant defenses of the Xbox, which he hated with every fiber of his being. AfriGamer began meeting with loyal Cows behind The_Game21x's back. He began to feed him bad information, setting him up for a bad confrontation. Eventually, The_Game21x became wise to his partner's scheme, and sent him on a suicide mission. Just as AfriGamer looked to be all out of options, The_Game21x swooped in to save him. AfriGamer never forgave him for this. He redoubled his efforts to destroy The_Game21x and sabotage anything remotely related to the Xbox or Xbox 360.

AfriGamer knew The_Game21x only had one soft spot. His girlfriend, his precious Jasmine, the one whom he would give his life for. She was an underground street racer by night and a very skilled and talented fighter. Shortly after they met, she began training him in the art of hand to hand fighting. He learned everything he knew from her. Despite his training and how highly skilled he was, he could never defeat her when the two of them sparred. He always admired her for her strength and determination.

She didn't believe in killing, but knew her boyfriend's work had to be done. Despite her dislike for his profession, she loved him very deeply.

One day, as she was returning home from a street racing event in her Supra, AfriGamer kidnapped her and held her for ransom, knowing The_Game21x would do anything to save her. When he saw the message, he immediately gathered the money and went to the drop off point. Elie05, one of the biggest Cows ever to walk System Wars, was waiting for him. The_Game21x looked around for his girlfriend. She wasn't there. He quickly realized he was walking into a trap. He was quickly surrounded and knocked unconscious.

He awoke in a hospital, his money was gone, and he had no idea how to find his girlfriend. One day, after trying to get in contact with her captors, he was called to the city morgue to identify her body. He collapsed at her side as he saw her lifeless body. He couldn't bear to go to her funeral, as he remembered what she had always said to him.

"Don't mourn the dead because they have died. Rejoice because they once lived."

He immediately fled the city. As her final gift to him, she left him her Supra, which he had always been fond of, and all the money she had in her possession, over ten million dollars. To this day, he hasn't touched any of it. Before she died, one of the last conversations the two of them shared was about the possibility of him holstering his weapons for good. Now, all he could think of is finding her killer and exacting revenge. He puts on a façade for his squadmates, one that leads them to believe he is happy, easy going and care free, but inside, he still feels as though it was his fault Jasmine was gone. If he had given up his life as a bounty hunter, she would still be alive. He could never forgive himself for that.

AfriGamer smirked.

"It was your fault." He said. "You were the one who turned his back on Nintendo in favor of that trash you call an Xbox."

"I didn't turn my back on Nintendo! I still support and defend them; I just have alliances with the Xbox consoles as well." The_Game21x said.

"And because of those alliances, your girlfriend is no longer living. Think about that for a moment and let it sink in."

"Why?" The_Game21x said. "Why did you have to involve her? You could've settled your score with me!"

"Because that wasn't good enough. I had to make you suffer for what you had done to me."

As these words left AfriGamer's mouth, The_Game21x suddenly realized something. It was as if a great load had been lifted off his shoulders. He charged forward once again, and delivered a kick to AfriGamer's chest.

"I've just come to a realization." The_Game21x said as he swept AfriGamer off his feet. "It's not my fault."

The_Game21x waited as he jumped to his feet once more and punched him several times across the face.

"She wasn't kidnapped because of something I did." AfriGamer attempted to hit him with a roundhouse kick but this attempt was quickly foiled as The_Game21x caught his foot and spun him around, following up with a quick snap kick to his face.

"You kidnapped her because you wanted to get back at me." He said. "You wanted me to pay because, unlike you, I wasn't a fanboy and didn't agree with your twisted agenda."

AfriGamer reached into his pocket for a handful of flashbang capsules, similar to the ones used by PeeEsPee's team moments earlier. As he threw them to the ground, The_Game21x grabbed his head and bent him over, so that he was looking directly at the ground where the capsules lay when they exploded. AfriGamer stumbled backwards in a blind daze.

"I did everything I could!" The_Game21x said, delivering a blow to AfriGamer's midsection. "There was nothing more I could do!" He kicked AfriGamer once more, knocking him off his feet. "So why am I punishing myself?"

The_Game21x sighed. He had finally come to grips with the demons he had been battling in the years following his girlfriend's death.

AfriGamer's vision began to clear up, and he saw The_Game21x's .357 magnum laying on the floor in front of him. He crawled towards it, and as he reached out for it, The_Game21x picked it up. AfriGamer frantically tried to back away from him as the pistol was aimed directly at his forehead.

"You wouldn't kill me would you? You couldn't put a bullet in your old friend could you?"

As much as he felt he should, The_Game21x couldn't bring himself to kill AfriGamer. Not like this. It's not what Jasmine would've wanted him to do. AfriGamer's vision was nearly completely clear and he felt his M4 Assault rifle behind him. The_Game21x holstered his weapon. AfriGamer saw his opportunity. He pulled the M4 out from behind him and fired. The_Game21x dove to the side, drawing his magnum and firing once, hitting AfriGamer right between the eyes. The_Game21x rolled to his feet, watching AfriGamer's body digitize in front of him. He was gone within a few short moments. The_Game21x's long awaited revenge was now exacted, but it meant nothing to him. He began to walk out of the room, picking up his jacket and putting it on. He looked back, as if there was someone there, watching him from afar.

"Goodbye." He said, as he opened the door and left the room.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Game21x

Chapter 9

Zaku and PeeEsPee's squads made their way though the base, McDonaldsGuy couldn't be far away. They were not going to let him slip through their fingers. They had no idea where to go in the sizeable complex. They ran into the mess hall of the base, and once again, McDonaldsGuy was waiting for them, guarded on either side by XOMX and another of his high ranking officers, Rebusthebard.

"I'm surprised you fools escaped and made it this far." McDonaldsGuy said. "But it seems your friend The_Game21x couldn't make it. So sad..."

"Actually, he's just finishing off one of your lieutenants, AfriGamer."

"McDonaldsGuy's smirk quickly changed into a sneer.

"Well, you won't escape now. You know I always have an ace up my sleeve..."

Suddenly, more of McDonaldsGuy's high ranking lieutenants began to enter the room from the entrance behind him.

Black_Walstreet, GCousin, Ranik_, Click-Clock,  CLONING, RimlaFX, Wudi09 and Starving_Artist.

The GUFU squad immediately knew who they were, after dealing with them in the past. They were far too ruthless and violent for the moderators to handle so many were banned from System Wars, the others just disappeared.

"What are you all doing here?" Vitrobliss said.

"What do you think dip****?" Black_Walstreet snapped.

"Okay, guys, I just want to let you know, when this gets started," Vitrobliss pointed at Black_Walstreet. "I'm taking him out."

"We're here to take you fools out." RimlaFX said. "I've been waiting for this for a long time." He drew his weapon of choice, a silver 38 special.

McDonaldsGuy began to walk away, followed by XOMX. Rebusthebard stayed behind and drew his long double edged sword and stepped forward. Zaku and PeeEsPee were not paying attention to the fanboys lined up in front of them. McDonaldsGuy was the only one they cared about, and they were not going to let him escape again.

"Zaku, take your squad and go after them." PeeEsPee said. "We'll take care of this annoyance and meet up with you when we're done."

"Alright." Zaku replied. "Come on." Let's go."

They turned around and began walking. Suddenly, Vitrobliss turned around and walked back towards the room. Zaku and the others asked him where he was going but Brain3000 and Lightmonkey already knew.

"I forgot something." Vitrobliss said as he walked in.

He quickly aimed and fired his silenced pistol, hitting Black_Walstreet twice, square in the forehead. He fell to the ground and digitized.

"Okay," Vitrobliss said, blowing the smoke from the barrel and turning back around. "Carry on."

"They're getting away!" Rebusthebard shouted. "After them!"

The fanboys started towards them. PeeEsPee drew his katana and stood firm. Kage53 drew his gigantic sword and stepped forward.

"So, who's first?" he asked.

The fanboys drew their weapons. Ranik_ held twin .50 caliber desert eagles, GCousin, the lone female in the group, held twin short swords. Due to her supposedly high IQ, she had a habit of talking down to everyone else, which constantly annoyed not only her enemies, but her own teammates as well. Clock-Click drew a lone .44 pistol followed by , who drew his .357 magnum, Wudi09, who drew a katana and Starving_Artist, drawing a small submachine gun.

"What's the plan?" Zeraph_688 asked. "We're a bit outnumbered."

"Alright, I need you and BC to take out the guys with guns first. Kage, RVCA and I can handle the rest of em."

"Okay. Let's do it."

PeeEsPee leapt forward, running along a cafeteria table towards Ranik_. They fired at him, but were somehow unable to hit him. He was moving to fast for them. PeeEsPee's eyes narrowed and he placed his right hand on the hilt of his sword as it rest in its sheath. Ranik_ fired his twin desert eagles in unison and the resulting recoil was enough to nearly break his wrists. As he dropped his weapons, PeeEsPee jumped over his poorly aimed shots and sailed through the air towards him. Ranik_ could barely see the blur that was PeeEsPee as it swiftly flew towards him. PeeEsPee hastily drew his sword as he passed Ranik_ and landed softly behind them. Ranik_ froze instantly. For a moment, there was complete silence, and then suddenly, his head disconnected from his body and fell to the ground. His headless body slumped to the ground as well and digitized. The fanboys turned around to face him. PeeEsPee stood up and turned around. Suddenly, shots from BC1391's twin SMG's ripped through Clock-Click and RimlaFX and buckshot rounds tore through CLONING. As they digitized, the fanboys got the message.

"Move!" Rebusthebard yelled as they dove to whatever cover they could find. Kage53 and RVCA823 jumped forward into the fray. GCousin ran forward, RVCA823 being her main target. They ran towards each other, and when close enough, made a leap towards one another. They both took a quick swipe at each other as they passed, and both landed clean, both failing to register a hit.

"Now come on, you don't want to fight me." RVCA823 said. "I don't like fighting girls."

"I don't have a problem with it, why should you?" GCousin said.

"Ah, an immature comment in an attempt to question my gender," RVCA823 said. "What did you say your IQ was again?"

"Certainly higher than yours," GCousin said. "If you had any intelligence whatsoever, you would drop your little daggers and beg me for forgiveness."

"Umm...Nah," RVCA823 said.

"Fine," GCousin said, charging forward. "It's your funeral."

She fiercely slashed at him, trying to overpower him. RVCA823 had plenty of experience dodging such an erratic attack. After becoming accustomed to her attack patterns, he leapt forward, in between her slashes and kicked her backwards. He drew four daggers, two in each hand and threw two of them towards GCousin, knocking her twin short swords from her grasp. As she looked up, two more daggers struck her in the chest. She fell to the ground and digitized. RVCA823 walked over and collected his daggers.

Kage53 ran towards Starving_Artist, blocking his gunshots with the broad side of the sword. Starving_Artist's clip emptied and Kage53 saw his chance. He drew his sword back and lashed out with a smirk on his face. A look of fear shot across Starving_Artist's face as he desperately fumbled with a new clip.

"No!" Starving_Artist screamed just before Kage53's sword cut through him.

PeeEsPee closed in on Wudi09, who was a mere novice with his katana in comparison to the ninja warrior approaching him. PeeEsPee lashed out overhead. Wudi09 put up his sword to block but the sword was sliced in two by PeeEsPee's blade, as was its owner.

Only Rebusthebard remained. As he stared at the five seemingly invincible warriors standing around him, he lost all his courage. He dropped his sword and ran for the nearest exit, which happened to be the one his enemies had originally entered. PeeEsPee's squad let him go. There was no point in attacking him now that he had dropped his weapon. As he exited the room, he drew another pistol and aimed inside at them, who had their backs to him and were walking towards the exit McDonaldsGuy used to leave the room.

"I've got you now you fools!" Rebusthebard yelled. "What are you going to do now?"

As PeeEsPee's team turned around, a single shot rang out. Rebusthebard fell forward and digitized. The_Game21x stood there, holding his smoking .357 magnum.

"That." The_Game21x said. "Hey guys, what have I missed?"

Zaku and the other GUFU team members entered a near pitch black room. They cautiously looked around for any sign of any enemies. There appeared to be nothing.

"You will all meet your demise in this room." McDonaldsGuy's voice said to them.

"Really?" CJL13 said. "And what little surprise do you have in store for us this time?"

Suddenly, the lights above them flickered to life and, standing there, was a lone man wearing a snow white trench coat with a contrasting black outfit underneath. He was armed with a Heckler and Koch SOCOM pistol and a black hilted katana. He looked up at them, his baby blue eyes sending a chill washing over them. The GUFU team members instinctively knew that he would be a force to be reckoned with. This battle would not be easy.

"His name is Jechtshot78, and I assure you," McDonaldsGuy's voice said to them. "I've saved the best for last."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Game21x

Chapter 10

There was a brief moment of silence between the GUFU members as they stared at their newest opponent.

"We don't have time for this." Zaku said with a frown. "Out of our way and you'll live."

"I would be concerned for your own lives." Jechtshot78 said with a devilish smirk.

CJL13 pulled out his own SOCOM pistol and took aim at Jechtshot78. Jechtshot78 shook his head.

"I wouldn't fire that if I were you."

"Yeah, well you're not me."

CJL13 fired. Jechtshot78 saw the bullet coming at him as if it was moving only one foot per second. But he didn't slow down, quite the opposite; he was moving at superhuman speeds. He drew his katana and blocked the bullet, sending it flying back towards CJL13. The bullet grazed him in the shoulder as it passed.

CJL13 screamed in pain and dropped his weapon. The other GUFU members looked from him to their opponent in surprise.

"Are you alright?" Vitrobliss said.

"Yeah," gasped CJL13. "I'll be fine. It's only a flesh wound."

"Entire armies have attempted to fell me, and they have all failed." Jechtshot78 said. "What makes you so confident in your abilities?"

Zaku drew his sword.

"I don't need to justify my skills with words," Zaku said. "I let them speak for themselves in battle."

He charged forward. Jechtshot78 stood his ground and his eyes narrowed. As Zaku approached and took a swipe at him, he quickly ducked, and swept his assailant off his feet. Jechtshot78 threw his sword straight down, towards Zaku's chest. Zaku quickly rolled out of the deadly path of the katana's blade and jumped to his feet, only to find Jechtshot78 waiting for him, landing two kicks to Zaku's midsection, the second sending him flying straight upwards. Jechtshot78 smirked and leapt upward, slashing Zaku's chest and right arm, creating small, but painful gashes, and kicked him back to the ground. Zaku laid there motionless. He was in incredible pain. Jechtshot78 approached him, katana in hand, prepared to deliver the final strike. He stood over Zaku, looking down at him with an emotionless stare. He raised his sword above his head, and brought it down. A loud clang echoed throughout the room. Jechtchot78 looked up to see Lightmonkey's sword was Zaku's defense. He smirked.

"I knew one of you would step forward." Jechtshot78 said. "Hopefully, you're a better fighter than your friend here."

Lightmonkey remained silent.

"Alright, let's go."

Meanwhile, Arber91, fed up with waiting for his teammates to return, had begun making his way back to the base. As he cut through the trees once again, he noticed someone or something shadowing him. He didn't stop moving and kept running forward, picking up a small rock along the way. He kept going for a few moments, letting whoever or whatever it was get closer before he made his move. He jumped forward, turning around to face his shadow and threw the rock, a dark figure back flipped, letting the rock pass over him and landing smoothly in a crouched position.

"So who exactly are you and why the hell are you following me?" Arber91 said.   

The dark silhouette of a man stood up.

"Don't worry about that." The mysterious man said. "You should be worried about how badly I'm going to beat you if you don't tell me what I want to know."

Arber91 laughed. "Oh I'm dealing with a comedian huh?" he said with a smirk. "Bring it on pal."

The mysterious man stepped out of the shadows, dressed in all black, with a pair of sunglasses over his eyes.

"Sunglasses at night?" Arber91 said. "Great, I'm always left to deal with the nutcases."

"Heh. You fanboys are all the same." The sunglass wearing man said.

"Hold on, what did you just call me?" Arber91 said. "The GUFU doesn't accept fanboys into its ranks dude."

"Wait a minute, you're in the GUFU?"

"Yeah, that's what I just said. Damn you people are hard of hearing."

"Alright, I don't have time to explain, but you and I need to get in there." The mysterious man said as he started off toward the base. "By the way, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm J3tp0w3r3d, here to offer my assistance to your team in your time of crisis."

Arber91 looked at him cautiously. He was unsure of whether or not he should trust this strange person.

"You coming or not?"

Arber91 gritted his teeth and began running behind his new "partner". If this man was an impostor, he was well able to defend himself.

Back in the base, Jechtshot78 was locked in battle with Lightmonkey. Lightmonkey was a very competent swordsman, although, like Zaku, he never boasted about his skills. He was likely the most highly skilled swordsman in the Union.

Jechtshot78 smirked.

"Looks like I've found myself some decent competition." He said.

Lightmonkey remained silent as he attacked. He struck with precision, but Jechtshot78 could read his moves as if he was spelling them out to everyone. It soon became clear that Jechtshot78 was even more skilled than Lightmonkey, and he was just about ready to make it even more apparent as he, almost effortlessly, dodged Lightmonkey's attacks. Jechtshot78 jumped behind him, and raised his sword. Lightmonkey leaned backward, bringing his sword up to block as Jechtshot78 brought his down.

Outside, J3tp0w3r3d and Arber91 approached the base as a pseudo-ninja unit. Arber91 marveled at J3tp0w3r3d's ability and speed, which even exceeded his own. As the base came into view once again, they immediately spotted a large group of guards, apparently waiting for them. As they entered the clearing, the guard whom Arber91 had knocked out twice before pointed at them.

"That's him! That one! On the left!" The guard said. "That's the one who attacked me!"

"Looks like you have a bit of a reputation." J3tp0w3r3d said as the guards began to surround them, wielding their electrified batons.

"Yeah," Arber91 replied with a smirk. "I'm a people person."

J3tp0w3r3d and Arber91 stood back to back, and prepared themselves for battle against the encroaching guards.

"Are you ready for this?" J3tp0w3r3d asked.

"Are you kidding? I was ready last week." Arber91 said. 

Lightmonkey was expecting Jechtshot78's sword to come down upon his own, but it stopped short. For a split second, Jechtshot78 smirked at Lightmonkey as he stood, bent over backwards and off balance. Lightmonkey tried to stand back up properly, but it was far too late. Jechtshot78 jumped up and delivered a roundhouse kick to Lightmonkey's side, sending him flying across the room and into the wall, hard, and causing him to drop his sword. Jechtshot78 sheathed his sword and walked up to the nearly unconscious Lightmonkey.

"Humph." Jechtshot78 said. "You are skilled. But you overestimate your abilities against me."

Jechtshot78 turned to KingWickee, Vitrobliss, Brain3000, CJL13 and Blazedragon132.

"So...who's next?"    

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Game21x

Chapter 11

Vitrobliss, Blazedragon132, KingWickee, Brain3000, and the injured CJL13 stood in a stunned silence before their seemingly invincible opponent.

"Did you not hear me?" Jechtshot78 said.

"We've all gotta attack him if we're gonna beat this guy." Blazedragon132 said. "He's too good to take one on one."

"So you all wish to challenge me at once?" Jechtshot78 said, catching his opponents off guard. "Fine. This should be entertaining. But to make things interesting for the both of us, why don't we do away with weapons and settle this with our bare hands?"

"And why exactly should we do that?"

"You should know by now that projectile weapons are all but useless against me. Your friend's bleeding shoulder should be proof enough."

The GUFU members weren't ones to back down from challenges, and were renowned for their ability to win in any type of combat situation, armed or unarmed. This time however, they were up against a more formidable opponent than the usual crop of fanboys they usually dispatch.

"Fine." KingWickee said. "I haven't had a chance to whoop ass old school in a while."

The GUFU members dropped or holstered their weapons. Jechtshot78 smirked and leapt forward, far too fast for them to defend against. He landed a kick to KingWickee first, causing him to double over, Jechtshot78 used him as a platform, rolling over his back and delivering a strong series of kicks to Blazedragon132 and Vitrobliss, sending them staggering backward. CJL13, already weakened from the bullet in his shoulder, attempted to fight back as Jechtshot78 came towards him, but as weak as he was, he didn't stand much of a chance, and was knocked out.

"Holy ****!" Vitrobliss said. "Who the hell is this guy?"

"Well, I'm not like anyone you've ever faced before, if that helps." Jechtshot78.

Outside, Arber91 and J3tp0w3r3d were preparing for a fight as they were surrounded by the guards. They stood back to back, examining their opponents.

"There are only ten of these guys and their batons aren't a factor." J3tp0w3r3d said. "This should be simple."

"Alright, let's get this over with." Arber91 said.

Arber91 acted first, landing a sweeping kick to the head of the guard he encountered before, knocking him unconscious once again.

"Come on guys!" Arber91 said. "You're making this too easy for me!"

He stood in place, waiting for his opponents, one before him and one behind. As the guard behind him charged forward, attempting to tackle him to the ground, Arber91 jumped straight upward, landing on the guard's shoulders. He didn't remain there for long, as he jumped up again, and kicked the guard in the back of his head, sending him flying forward into the other guard, knocking them both out.

"I'm serious guys. Stop playing around here." Arber91 said as another guard slashed at him with his electrified baton. "Oh screw it."

He grabbed the guard's wrist and kicked him backwards, and threw the baton into his partner, electrocuting him into unconsciousness.

J3tp0w3r3d drew his custom built, twin laser pistols and fired at two of the guards before him as they dropped their electrified batons and reached for their holstered submachine guns. The resulting green laser beams ripped through their bodies like a hot knife through butter. They digitized, and J3tp0w3r3d holstered his weapons and leapt forward into his opponents, driving one forcefully into the ground, knocking him unconscious and he jumped back up and punched another in his face and landed another roundhouse kick to knock him out cold.

"You're pretty good." J3tp0w3r3d said while dusting himself off.

"Yeah, same to you." Arber91 said. "By the way, where'd you get those laser pistols? I've never seen anything like those."

"I developed these myself." J3tp0w3r3d said. "I call them G-Forcers." 

"Nice."

"Enough small talk. Last time I checked we had somewhere to be."

Back inside, KingWickee stood up, stepping toe to toe with Jechtshot78 and throwing two punches in quick succession. Jechtshot78 easily blocked his blows and countered with a quick five punch combo, followed by a hard flip which left him in a daze. Blazedragon132 and Vitrobliss attacked Jechtshot78 together, keeping him occupied with a flurry of kicks and punches. Jechtshot78 took a short moment to devise a strategy and then lashed out quickly. He delivered a hard knee to Blazedragon132's stomach and a solid uppercut to Vitrobliss, lifting him off his feet. Jechtshot78 sped up, jumping into the air and kicking Vitrobliss in his back and coming down on Blazedragon132's back with his elbow, sending Vitrobliss into a nearby wall and Blazedragon132 to the floor. Both were unconscious.

Brain3000 was the only GUFU member left standing. Jechtshot78 rounded on him. Brain3000 stood, rooted to the spot, contemplating his next move. Jechtshot78 smirked and jumped forward. Brain3000 was ready for him, and used his opponent's own momentum against him as he jumped forward and shot out with his fist. He made clean contact with Jechtshot78's midsection, knocking the wind out of his chest. Brain3000 was far from finished. He fired off a few more powerful shots to Jechtshot78's midsection, grabbed Jechtshot78's arm and flipped him over.

Jechtshot78 smirked as he looked up at Brain3000. He attempted to finish him while he was down and avoid further conflict. Jechtshot78 reached straight up and grabbed the front of Brain3000's shirt and caught his fist before it managed to make contact. Brain3000's eyes widened as Jechtshot78 flipped his opponent over and jumped to his feet. Brain3000 didn't take much longer to wind up back on his feet as well.

"Impressive." Jechtshot78 said. "But can you keep it up?"

"We'll see." Brain3000 said, gesturing for his opponent to attack.

Jechtshot78 jumped forward again. Brain3000 saw his opportunity. He jumped forward, in an attempt to counter Jechtshot78's rash attack again. Of course, Jechtshot78 saw this coming, lulling Brain3000 into a false sense of security, he blocked Brain3000's incoming attacks and landed a few hard hits to weaken him. The second Brain3000 lulled in his attacks, Jechtshot78 blocked his blows, and opening him up for a strong right hand.

As Brain3000 fell to the ground, completely unconscious, McDonaldsGuy walked in, flanked by his ever loyal bodyguard XOMX, clapping at Jechtshot78's handiwork.

"Excellent work Jecht," McDonaldsGuy said. "I am beside myself at how well you've handled these insolent fools."

"So my payment has been wired to my account as promised for my services?" Jechtshot78 replied.

"Yes, everything is in order..." McDonaldsGuy paused as he saw Zaku begin to move. "He's not dead? Why the hell isn't he dead?!"

"You are very observant, McDonaldsGuy, he isn't dead. None of them are."

"What? Your orders were to kill..."

"My orders," Jechtshot78 said coldly, turning to face him. "Were to incapacitate them, as clearly detailed in my contract."

Jechtshot78 pointed to his fallen enemies.

"As you can see, they are incapacitated, as promised and detailed in the contract you agreed to. Unless otherwise specified, killing my opponents is my decision and mine alone. There is much honor in defeating a worthy opponent in combat, but there is none in killing them." Jechtshot78 said calmly. "You may kill them if you wish, but I will not be a part of it."

Jechtsot78 sheathed his katana as McDonaldsGuy and XOMX seethed with rage before him. He did not waver as he stood face to face with them.

"I expect my payment to be made within twenty four hours."

McDonaldsGuy frowned, appearing to be deep in thought for a short moment. Jechtshot78 was a formidable opponent, and McDonaldsGuy's inherent cowardice prevented him from fighting Jechtshot78 further on this matter.

"Fine, you'll get your damn money." McDonaldsGuy said through gritted teeth. "XOMX, make the transfer."

XOMX reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed a number, and after a few seconds of talking, promptly closed his phone.

"The transfer is complete." XOMX said.

"Good," Jechtshot78 said. "Now I have other business to attend to before I leave."          

"And that would be?"           

Jechtshot78 closed his eyes and pulled a white blindfold from his coat pocket. He wrapped it around his eyes, sealing it tight behind his head. McDonaldsGuy and XOMX stood puzzled as he stood before them, supposedly blind. Jechtshot78 quickly drew his SOCOM pistol, aiming it directly at McDonaldsGuy's head. For a moment, there was complete silence. McDonaldsGuy's eyes widened in shock, and a split second later, Jechtshot78 pulled the trigger. A single shot echoed throughout the room and McDonaldsGuy fell to the ground, staring blankly up at the ceiling as his body slowly disappeared into nothingness.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Game21x

Chapter OMG! Part 237

The GUFU members are finally back at their base (after they totally pwned all the fanboys occupying it of course) with their new recruits PeeEsPee's squad discussing an issue that had been giving them a bit of trouble for the past hour.

"What game are we gonna play?"Zaku asked.

Once a week, GUFU members gather together and unwind after their difficult but necessary work of keeping fanboys in line by doing what they do best, playing games. Well, actually, the second thing they do best, right after pwning fanboys of course.

"I say we play Halo. It owns." AK47Lover said. "I mean come on. 16 player system link? It can't be beat!"

"Eww...Halo..." PeeEsPee said.

"Dude, Super Smash Bros Melee is a c-lassc." We should play that." Linkhero1 said.

Teufelhuhn started, "I think we should play Battlefield 2..."

"No body asked you!" Everyone else in the room said.

"Screw you guys..." Teufelhuhn said. "You're all getting viruses installed on your PC's..."

Arguments ensued. Lobbyists from each platform's camp made their cases for which game they should play. Despite their otherwise logical demeanor, their arguments were usually highly illogical.

"OMG! Dude! Ratchet and Clank owns!" CJL13 said.

"It's single player you idiot!" Brain3000 said.

"I know! You guys were just gonna sit there and watch me play!"

As is common during GUFU game nights, fisticuffs ensued. Suddenly, Jechtshot78 walked into the room and whistled sharply to get everyone's attention. The preoccupied GUFU members failed to acknowledge him.

"NO ONE EVER SAYS PERFECT DARK SUCKS IN MY PRESENCE!!!" The_Game21x shouted as he delivered a blow to Blazedragon132.

"What the hell did you just say about Devil May Cry?!" FalconZero yelled.

Oh yeah, he, Linkhero1 and AK47Lover are back. Don't ask why. Just go along with it.

Jechtshot78 rubbed his eyes in disgust, reconsidering his alliances. He cleared his throat once more and spoke up.

"I SEE A FANBOY!"

Suddenly, the fighting stopped and everyone drew their weapons, looking around expectantly.

"Now that I have your attention," Jechtshot78 said. "I have recently become aware that you all have a "GUFU game night" and that tonight is one of those nights."

"Yeah? And?" Vitrobliss said.

"I just wanted to let you know that tonight we would all be playing Metal Gear Solid 2. That is all."

"What?" Everyone in the room said at once.

"Are you all objecting?" Jechtshot78 said.

"Uh...yeah." Arber91 said. "I thought it was obvious."

"Oh really?" Jechtshot78 said. "Then I guess you all need me to knock some sense into you."

Jechtshot78 jumped into the fight and the fight continued. The fight continued for a short while before the sound of a plane could be heard above their base. The fighting stopped as the sound grew louder and louder.

"What the hell is that?" Zaku said.

I don't know. It sounds like a plane..."

Seconds later though the sound began to dissipate, replaced by a faint whistling.. Everyone was puzzled at the sound. But what they didn't know was that the plane that they had heard above them was filled with fanboys, including a resurrected BurgerKingGuy.

"LOL Nuke!" he said.

"What the hell is that whistling sound?"  Everyone said.

KABOOM! HA HA! GUFU IS PWNED!!!

Happy April Fools Day Everyone! :P

Yes I realize the post time says April 2nd but in my defense, I originally posted it at 11:59 but got screwed by the c-lass and s-tyle glitch           

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Game21x

Chapter 12

XOMX stared down at his fallen master, watching him digitize before his eyes. His gaze quickly shifted to his master's killer. Jechtshot78 holstered his pistol, staring at XOMX.

"Leave. Now." Jechtshot78 said. "There is no need for you to involve yourself in this further."

XOMX, overcome with emotion, raised his M4 assault rifle to the ready. Jechtshot78 didn't move.

"You son of a *****! I'll kill you!" XOMX screamed.

Jechtshot78, in a move far too quick to be seen, drew his katana and sliced XOMX's weapon in half. As the two halves of his rifle fell to the ground, XOMX looked up to find Jechtshot78's katana aimed squarely at his face.

"I'm going to give you one final chance to leave this place with your life. If you do not, and you attack me once again, I will not hesitate to end your life."

XOMX didn't care. All he wanted was to kill the person who killed his master. He threw a punch at his opponent. Jechtshot78 closed his eyes once more as he turned out of the way, lashing out with his sword as well. XOMX's lifeless body fell to the ground and began to digitize. Jechtshot78 sheathed his sword and removed his blindfold as XOMX's body disappeared. He sighed once more, almost as if he felt remorse for the people he had just killed. As he turned around, he caught sight of Zaku sitting up against a nearby wall and aiming one of his Berettas at him.

"You can put that down; we no longer have a reason to fight." He said.

Zaku didn't waver.

"No." he said firmly, grimacing slightly due to the pain of his recent injuries. "You're not leaving until I get some answers."

"Answers?" Jechtshot78 said. "I could be asking you the same thing, but I don't think you could answer my queries."

"Who are you?" Zaku asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Who am I? That is simple. I am a Death Reaper."

A quick expression of surprise shot across Zaku's face.

"What are you doing here and if what you're saying is true, then why aren't we all dead?"

"I was sent here to collect a soul. Just one...McDonaldsGuy's. I have no interest in killing those who I am not instructed to collect from." Jechtshot78 said.

"Then why fight us in the first place? What's the point?"

"I made a deal with McDonaldsGuy to incapacitate you for the extra money. He did not know of the true nature of my accepting the offer and by doing so, I was able to handle my business without much outside interference."

"So wait a minute. What's with the sudden growth of a conscience? Again, if what you're saying is true and you are a Death Reaper, your basic reason for existing is to kill, so why is it that you decided you're not interested in killing all of a sudden? I heard what you said to McDonaldsGuy and I find that statement a bit ironic considering you killed him moments later."

"Not everything is black and white." Jechtshot78 said coolly. "I have found that my purpose in life isn't just to kill without conscience. As to what my purpose is specifically, that, I cannot answer."

Jechtshot78 turned away from Zaku just as Lightmonkey began to regain consciousness. He sat up slowly, his vision blurred. As his eyes began to focus, he saw Jechtshot78 clearly and rose to his feet, grabbing his sword from the ground next to him. Jechtshot78 turned to face them again, his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to remove it from its sheath and engage Lightmonkey in battle once again. Just before he was prepared to lunge forth into battle Zaku stopped him.

"Don't. He's not our enemy."

Lightmonkey stood, confused but remaining ever silent. After taking a brief moment to consider whether or not he should trust Zaku, he sheathed his sword. Shortly thereafter, Jechtshot78 took his hand off the hilt of his sword.

"I guess it's time for me to make my exit. I'm sure our paths will cross in the future."

Jechtshot78 turned and walked away. As he did, Lightmonkey helped Zaku to his feet. As Jechtshot78 walked away from them, they were certain that his words would hold true.

Their attention quickly turned to their fallen comrades. They proceeded to bring everyone out of their unconscious state, one by one. As the final GUFU warrior regained full consciousness, PeeEsPee and his squad, with The_Game21x right behind them, walked in.

"Where is he?" KingWickee said. "I'm not done with him yet."

"He's gone." Zaku said.

"Wait, he left without finishing us off?" Blazedragon132 said. "Why would he do that?"

"Does it matter?" Vitrobliss said. "You sound like you wanted him to kill you."

"So where's McDonaldsGuy?" PeeEsPee said.

"He's dead."

Everyone besides Zaku and Lightmonkey immediately began to share surprised looks.

"How?" The_Game21x asked.

"It's a long story..." Zaku said with a deep sigh. "One I don't have time to explain."

A loud thud echoed throughout the brightly lit room, emanating from a door near them. Everyone immediately turned to face it and drew their weapons at once with no hesitation. The door opened slowly, revealing J3tp0w3r3d, followed closely by Arber91.

"Hey what's..." Arber91 cut himself off as he saw the sixteen warriors all aiming their weapons at him. "Uh...is this a bad time?"

"Always with the jokes..." KingWickee said as he lowered his assault rifle. "Who's that with you?"

"He's with us." PeeEsPee quickly interjected. "I was wondering if you were going to show up."

"I ran into a bit of a hitch in the woods on my way in."

Suddenly, Arber91, KingWickee, Vitrobliss and The_Game21x heard an incessant beeping coming from their ear mounted headsets. They all answered Teufelhuhn's call but Vitrobliss was the first to speak up.

"What is it, Teuf?"

"Have you recovered the prisoners?" Teufelhuhn asked urgently.

"Yeah. They're with us." Vitrobliss replied. "And get this, McDonaldsGuy is dead."

"That must be what triggered the base's self destruct sequence..." Teufelhuhn said quickly. "Guys, you've only got 2 minutes to get out of there!"

A stunned silence befell them for a brief moment, but was quickly dispelled by Arber91.

Uh guys..." He said to everyone who hadn't heard Teufelhuhn's call. "We might have a bit of a problem..."
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Game21x

Chapter 13

Arber91, KingWickee, The_Game21x and Vitrobliss lowered their earpieces from their ears in almost total unison. A deathly chill fell over the room as Arbe91 delivered the news. They stood in a state of shock for a few seconds before returning to their senses.

"We need a way out, and fast." Zaku said, remaining stoic and unfazed by the announcement. "Suggestions. Now."

"It'll take us too long to get out the way we came." The_Game21x said.

"Arber, how about you?"

"No go on that. It took us nearly five minutes to get in here, and we were running full tilt." Arber91 said.

"Dammit..." Zaku said.

"I have a way out ready for us." PeeEsPee said quietly. "We had a chopper pilot on call just in case of something like this. His name is Hellsing321 and he'll be here in less than a minute."

"Where do we reach him?"

"The room with the large skylight. He can easily lower a ladder through the hole we made on entry."

"Well let's go, we don't have much time."

The eighteen warriors took off running towards the large central room. As they neared a branching path, The_Game21x split from the group and began running in a different direction.

"Game?! What are you doing?" Brain3000 said.

"I've gotta get my car." The_Game21x said nonchalantly.

"What the hell are you talking about?! It's just a car."

"It's more than just a car!" The_Game21x yelled suddenly. "Look I don't have time! I gotta go!"

The_Game21x took off running again; Brain3000 debated whether or not to go after him. Realizing he had little time to make a decision, he continued running with everyone else. He didn't know what could've possessed The_Game21x to risk his life for a car but didn't think twice.

The_Game21x ran, faster than he had ever run before. He would not leave Jasmine's Supra behind to be destroyed. He would return to the car in time to save it, or die trying. He raised his earpiece to his ear and made a call to Teufelhuhn once again.

"Teufelhuhn, we're not coming out the front door. Take the Charger and get out of here. We'll meet up with you later." The_Game21x said.

"Alright, Teuf out."

As the GUFU members and their newly acquired teammates entered the central room, their rescue chopper hovered overhead, dropping a ladder into the room through the open skylight.

"Where's Game?" KingWickee asked.

"Don't worry about him. He'll be fine." Brain3000 said quickly.

"But..."

"There's no time! We need to get out of here now!" Brain3000 said angrily.

CJL13 was the first to board the chopper, since his injuries were the most severe. The seven remaining GUFU members followed in quick succession. PeeEsPee, Kage53 and BC1391 made their way up the ladder with less than 45 seconds remaining. As J3tp0w3r3d started climbing the ladder, the door behind the three remaining soldiers shook. Someone was trying to get in.

What do we do?" Zeraph_688 said. They're surely armed. If they make it through in time, they can put enough bullets in the chopper to take us down."

RVCA823 stepped forward, toward the door, removing two of his daggers from his belt.

"I'll hold them off long enough for you to make your escape."  RVCA823 said.

"RVCA..." Zeraph_688 cut himself off. He had heard conviction of this caliber from RVCA823 only once before, and that was when he vowed to avenge the family he lost. It would be impossible for anyone to change his mind now.

As J3tp0w3r3d made it to the top of the ladder, Zeraph_688 began climbing, just as the door began to give away. RVCA823 ran towards the door, his eyes set and his mind clear and focused.

As the first wave of McDonaldsGuy's soldiers broke through the door, RVCA823 leapt forward, into them, lashing out with his daggers. The four soldiers instantly dropped to the floor and digitized, fading into nothingness. Zeraph_688 quickly made his way up the ladder, with less than 15 seconds to spare. He looked downward, seeing RVCA823 jump back into the center of the room.

"Go!" Zeraph_688 said.

"But RVCA is still down..." Kage53 said.

"GO!!!" RVCA823 bellowed from below.

The rope ladder was immediately retracted and the chopper began to pull away from the base. Below, RVCA looked towards the door. The next wave of soldiers, this time much larger, made their way through the door, taking aim at RVCA823. RVCA823 did not bother attacking. He simply closed his eyes and held his arms out at his sides.

"I have done all I can." He said softly to himself. "Soon I will be with my family."

A tear began to roll down his cheek as he stood face to face with death. McDonaldsGuy's soldiers opened fire upon him as the timer reached zero.

"Hang on!" Hellsing321 yelled.

Explosions rocked the chopper from below as McDonaldsGuy's base was engulfed in flames. The chopper shook violently but remained on course. On board, the GUFU members looked down at the base, wondering if The_Game21x made it out alive.

"Circle around to the east side of the base!" Brain3000 said.

"Dude, I've got enough to worry about!" Hellsing321 said.

"Just do it!" Brain3000 yelled.

"Alright, alright, no need to get hostile."

Hellsing321 navigated away from the burning building and did his best to circle around to the east side of the base as instructed, taking care to stay away from the base. In the distance, The_Game21x's Supra could be seen speeding away from the base. Brain3000 breathed a small sigh of relief. Seconds later, Vitrobliss received a call on his headset.

"This is The_Game21x, reporting in. Did you guys make it in time?" he said,

"Yeah, just barely." Vitrobliss said. "But how the hell did you get out?"

"I found a back door."

Another call came in, this time from Teufelhuhn.

"Guys, are you all okay?"

"Yeah, no need to get all your panties in a bunch." Arber91 said.

"Okay, listen, while I was out at the car, I hacked into McDonaldsGuy's mainframe with the Trojan you installed on their servers and I found something. Something big." Teufelhuhn said quickly but urgently. "You guys really need to see this..." he paused for a brief moment.

"It's about FalconZero."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Game21x

Chapter 14

Hellsing321 dropped the GUFU members off at one of their many large safe houses, secluded in a mountainous region far to the north of McDonaldsGuy's base. Teufelhuhn and The_Game21x hadn't arrived yet but weren't far away.

"Thanks for your help in McDonaldsGuy's base." Zaku said. "You showed off some impressive tactics and skills in there."

Zaku extended to him an invitation to join the GUFU. PeeEsPee looked at it for a brief second before turning toward his waiting chopper.

"We'll be in touch." PeeEsPee said.

PeeEsPee returned to the chopper and boarded. The GUFU members watched as they took off and flew off into the distance. They owed PeeEsPee and his squad a debt of gratitude for their services that night. It was late, but there was no time for rest. The eight GUFU members walked inside their outpost and began caring for their minor injuries. An hour later, The_Game21x and Teufelhuhn arrived. As soon as they walked in, they all met in the central lounge around a large table.

"So what is this info you have for us Teuf?" Zaku asked.

"Well, I was looking over some previously sent emails, and it seems Falcon had been communicating with McDonaldsGuy for quite a while before all this happened." Teufelhuhn said. "He sent them the frequency needed to counteract our base's shield, just as we thought, but I also saw something else that doesn't fit."

"And that is?" CJL13 said.

"He explicitly demanded that McDonaldsGuy not kill us."

"What?!" Zaku exclaimed.

"I was as shocked to see it as you were." Teufelhuhn continued. "It doesn't add up."

The_Game21x closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat, pushing his half rimmed glasses up closer to his eyes. He rarely wore them, only taking them out when he wanted to present an air of total seriousness.

"This doesn't make any sense..." The_Game21x said quietly, massaging his chin. "Why wouldn't Falcon want them to kill us?"

"In addition, I also discovered that Falcon has taken residence within IGN territory, but he keeps a base of operations within GameSpot territory."

"He mentioned to me when I confronted he, AK47Lover and LinkHero1 that he had received an offer to become an IGN Insider." Zaku said. "Why the hell would he stay within GS territory?"

"Probably because that's the last place we'd think of looking." Blazedragon132 said, taking a puff from his cigarette. "A bogus tip to throw us off his trail."

Suddenly, Teufelhuhn's PDA chimed in his pocket. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. He frowned and pulled his laptop out of the bag to his left.

"Ugh..." he said, grimacing slightly. "We've got even more problems."

"We seem to be getting a lot of those lately..." Arber91 said. "What is it this time?"

"It's all over the news..." Teufelhuhn said, queuing up a video and turning his laptop around so everyone sitting at the table could see.

"Chaos has erupted within the centralized debate location commonly known by its slang name of 'System Wars' after the numerous deaths of persons connected to a suspected criminal organization headed by McDonaldsGuy." The reporter said. "Official Moderators are doing everything they can to contain the situation. We'll have more on this story as it develops."

"System Wars is in total chaos." Teufelhuhn said. "Damn, news spreads fast."

"I don't understand." CJL13 said. "Killing a bunch of fanboys can only do good things for System Wars can't it?"

"Not in this case." Teufelhuhn said. "The loss of so many powerful fanboys at once has completely disrupted what little order that place had. Now, smaller factions are stepping up and wreaking havoc, hoping to be noticed by Sony Microsoft or Nintendo and granted the privileges that entails."

"So what do we do?" Brain3000 asked. "The situation with Falcon needs to be resolved quickly, but this issue with System Wars is too big to overlook for long."

"Brain's right." Vitrobliss said. "Where do we go from here?"

Zaku stood up, and walked over to a nearby window, staring out of it as he contemplated GUFU's next move.

"FalconZero should be our top priority." Lightmonkey said. "System Wars is always chaotic. There's not much we can do at this point. I think what's best is to let this burn itself out."

"Agreed." Zaku said. "FalconZero remains our top priority, despite this nonsense with System Wars. Besides, there's not much we can do without attracting the attention of the Moderators." Zaku walked back to the table and laid his hands on it, looking around at everyone sitting there.

"First off, we need to regroup. We're going to need lots of weapons and ammunition for this. I know a guy who can help us with this. His name is Lafigueroa. You might know him. He's a GUFU member who was stationed off on Station Lima FoxTrot, one of our Artillery bases. Any other suggestions?

"I know a guy; I haven't seen him in a while but I'll give him a call." CJL13 said.

"Alright, everyone, get some rest. At six AM sharp, we head out." Zaku said. "We're taking our base back."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Game21x

Chapter 15

As the sun rose, bathing the land in the rays of a new day, Zaku, Vitrobliss, CJL13, LightMonkey and Teufelhuhn stood atop a small hill overlooking their base to the west, out of the range of snipers, and were considerably concealed by the terrain scattered throughout the area. CJL13, Zaku and Vitrobliss were armed with high powered sniper rifles, which they used to check out the area immediately around the base.

"Fanboys are still occupying the base, just as we thought." Zaku said. "There doesn't seem to be many of them on the outside, so a full frontal attack might be possible, but we need to do some recon on the inside before that happens."

"Dammit why am I always stuck with the recon jobs?" Arber91 snapped as he received the order from Zaku.

Arber91, The_Game21x, KingWickee, Brain3000 and Blazedragon132 were watching over the base from the rocky area to the south of the base. The_Game21x thought back to his short battle with TrueHighlen. His opponent did not know how to use the terrain as well as members of GUFU did. Since they spent so much time around the base, they knew every inch of the surrounding terrain. If the battle within the base spilled outside, they would certainly have a clear advantage.

"Any idea when that guy is going to arrive with the extra ammo?" The_Game21x asked his teammates on the ridge.

"He's en route. He says it'll be another 15 to 20 minutes." Zaku replied.

"How about your guy CJ?"

"He said he was in close proximity to the base. He should be here by now..." CJL13 said.

"Alright, no time to worry about that. We have 15 minutes," Zaku said, looking over at Arber91 "That should give Arber enough time to get in and finish his recon."

"Dammit..." Arber91 said, stepping forward. "I'll be back."

Arber91 took off towards his former base, darting from rock to rock, evading the eyes of the sentries posted to watch over the base. Getting in would be easy, for he knew of a secret emergency entrance to the base, created in case of a situation such as this. He easily made his way close to the base and quickly found what he was looking for, an area that was fortunately bathed in shadow. He reached into his pocket and removed a small keycard from his pocket. He looked around quickly, spotting no guards coming his way in either direction and slid the card into a small slot on the wall.

The slot flashed green, signifying that the card had been accepted and a small hatch opened near the ground, just large enough for Arber91 to crawl into.

"I'm in." Arber91 said. "Beginning search."

"Good. We'll be waiting." Teufelhuhn said.

Arber91 crept through the structure, wisely avoiding cameras and remaining undetected as he conducted his search. Throughout his short tour of the base, he did not spot a massive occupying force, only a few fanboys patrolling the base and lounging around. They were thoroughly unprepared for an attack. Arber91 found an area out of the path of guards and relayed his findings to his teammates.

"There's hardly anyone in here." Arber91 whispered. "There's no way they could stand up to a frontal assault."

"Alright, good." Zaku said, turning to his teammates. "Arber says their numbers are small. All I'm wondering is why."

"Simple. These are, well were, McDonaldsGuy's soldiers." Teufelhuhn said. "They've been massively demoralized and now they're scrambling around like chickens with their heads cut off. They simply don't have the manpower to occupy our base and defend their position in System Wars at the same time, thus their forces are heavily fragmented."

"Well I say it's time we capitalized on this." Vitrobliss said.

"I agree. Vitrobliss, CJL13, circle around and position yourselves near the east and west sides of the base and when I give the signal, rain sniper fire on 'em. Hopefully, this will scare the fanboys inside to force them to the garage at the rear of the base, and then our team on the ground can finish them off."

"Alright." CJL13 and Vitrobliss said before rushing to their new positions.

Zaku informed The_Game21x's team on the ground of the changes to the plan and they hurried to their new position. At that time Zaku gave Arber91 a new assignment.

"You want me to open the garage doors?" Arber91 said. "Alright I'll take care of it."

Arber91 hurried off to the security room which was very lightly guarded. Arber91 snuck up behind a lone guard and knocked him unconscious. As he looked around for the garage door controls, he heard a pistol cocked behind him.

"Freeze." The guard behind him said.

Arber91 felt a chill running down his spine. He raised his hands as his mind raced, trying to find a solution. The guard cocked his weapon, ready to fire. A smile crossed his lips. All of a sudden, he felt a sharp pain in his back. He dropped his weapon and fell to his knees as Arber91 turned around. The guard fell to the ground with a vacant look in his eyes. As he digitized, Arber91 looked up at the man who had just saved his life. He was holding a six inch long blade in his hand, which was dripping with the blood of his fallen enemy. He was a bit shorter than Arber91, with short blond hair. He wore a devilish grin upon his face as Arber91 looked him over.

"You should be more careful next time." He said. "You almost got your **** wrecked."

"Who the hell are you?" Arber91 said.

"My name's JCash4Ever, and before you get all bent out of shape, I'm in the GUFU." He said. "But enough about me, last time I checked, you had something to do."

Arber91 slowly backed away from JCash4Ever, still not knowing if he could trust him. He didn't let these feelings interfere with his work however, as he quickly found the master door switch and opened the garage doors.

"Garage doors opening." Arber91 said into his headset.

"Alright." Zaku said. "Is everyone in position?"

"Ready." CJL13 and Vitrobliss said.

"Just waiting on the word." The_Game21x said.

"Alright, let's make it rain..." Zaku said.

With that, shots rang out from the north, east and west sides of the base. Three sentries dropped to the ground. Accompanying guards looked around frantically, radioing for support. More shots rang out. More sentries fell. Sirens sounded throughout the base, interspersed with the sounds of frantic screaming and people scrambling about. Mass hysteria and confusion permeated the area as Arber91 and JCash4Ever listened from the security room.

The_Game21x and his team waited inside the garage. Seconds later, a large black van pulled up to them, parking so that the broad side of the van faced them. It was one of their vehicles, recognizable by a small insignia on the front bumper. As the van's engine shut off, out stepped a tall man, dressed in military fatigues, clearly fresh from the battlefield.

"So," Lafigueroa said. "I heard you were in need of some ammunition?"

He quickly walked around back to the rear of the van and opened the doors, removing a few M4 Assault rifles and a box of extra clips.

"But enough of that, I believe we have some business to take care of."

The_Game21x's team quickly turned their attention to the small group of fanboys who burst through the doors and into the garage. They saw the GUFU members waiting on them and opened fire with what few weapons they had. There was no need to worry, as the GUFU members were well shielded behind the bulletproof outer plating of the van.

"Let's give it to em!" KingWickee shouted, jumping out from cover and letting loose with his assault rifle.

The GUFU members returned fire, picking off the fanboys one by one as they scrambled around, looking for cover that wasn't there. Soon, their entire force was eliminated. Zaku, CJL13 and Vitrobliss had finished taking out the force outside the base. The_Game21x's team moved into the base to mop up what little occupancy remained. When all was clear, Zaku's team made its way toward the base.

Their base was under their control once again. As they surveyed the complex, they found that mostly everything was intact, aside from minor damage done to the interior from the fight that drove them from the base before. Lafigueroa helped them unload the van, carrying their newly found weapon cache into the armory. Once everything was loaded into the armory and the base was secure, Teufelhuhn called a meeting.

"Alright now, we have our base back." Teufelhuhn said. "The next order of business is to find FalconZero. But, beyond the tip I received in his correspondence with McDonaldsGuy, I have no idea where he could be hiding within GameSpot's borders."

"Usually, this means you have a plan." Blazedragon132 said.

"Well, I do, but you're not going to like it." Teufelhuhn said. "To find another lead on FalconZero's whereabouts, we need to go back into System Wars."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Game21x
Chapter 16

"System Wars?" Now?" Arber91 said. "You must be out of your mind."

"This is our only lead. Besides, I don't know why you're worried. We started out in System Wars and we know the place better than anyone." Teufelhuhn said.

"That's a bit shortsighted Teuf," Blazedragon132 said. "We're not exactly 'well liked' in System Wars right now."

"And remind me again when we started caring about what people think about us?" Teufelhuhn replied, his voice reeking of sarcasm.

"That's not what I meant." Blazedragon132 shot back. "I'm willing to bet that there are going to be quite a few rouge fanboys looking for us."

"Target practice." Vitrobliss said dismissively, loading his pistol with a fresh magazine.

"Well, the fanboys are easily dispatched, but you're forgetting the moderators. They have been known to pounce on us if we step even one inch out of line." Arber91 said. 

"More target practice." Vitrobliss said, cocking his pistol.

"In any event," Teufelhuhn said, ignoring Vitrobliss's total lack of respect for the seriousness of the situation. "I know a guy who hangs out in System Wars, goes by Wasdie. He has his ear to the street and has a lot of connections with the Underground."

"So in other words, we can't trust him." Zaku said.

"Yes we can. He also has connections with GUFU. He's been casing System Wars for the past few months, reporting back to us every once in a while with new information. When I returned to the base, I just found out that he had sent us an urgent message, warning us of McDonaldsGuy's attack. It just arrived too late to give us a heads up."

"Whatever." Zaku said "But if anything goes wrong, it's your ass. I've had my fill of setups."

Everyone besides Lafigueroa and Teufelhuhn left the room and Teufelhuhn returned to his laptop, leaving the two of them to work on a plan.

Lafigueroa was a brilliant battlefield tactician and had plenty of practical experience in the field. The inner workings of System Wars were common knowledge to him despite its numerous changes over the years. His knowledge would prove invaluable to Teufelhuhn in crafting his plan.

They didn't have much time before they would have to take action, one way or another. The Central Bandwidth Reserves FalconZero tapped before departing as their base was attacked was still severely depleted. The base could not run at full capacity on such little supply, leaving them vulnerable to a large scale assault. With the looming threat of McDonaldsGuy's account replication technology falling into an enemy's hands hanging over them, something had to be done.

Teufelhuhn was able to procure a small amount of Bandwidth from JJGY, one of the Union's many emergency contacts. The delivery arrived an hour later and was quickly funneled into the Central Reserves, allowing them to reactivate their low level security systems. Due to the low amount of Bandwidth, their primary defense, a dome-like forcefield designed to repel attacks could not be operated. As a precautionary measure, The_Game21x, Blazedragon132 and KingWickee were sent out on patrol. Two hours later, Teufelhuhn and Lafigueroa called Zaku, Lightmonkey, Vitrobliss and CJL13 into the meeting room to discuss their tentative plan.

"Alright, due to the situation in System Wars, a full scale raid would be damn near impossible. We need to keep a low profile this time around so we can only send in a small team. You four are that team...unless there are any objections."

Teufelhuhn paused for a moment. No one spoke up, as he expected. 

"Good, now, you'll be sent in tonight, around midnight. Around this time, Moderator presence is at a minimum and the area is less populated. You shouldn't have too many problems."

"Sounds good." CJL13 said.

"I don't recommend carrying anything besides your basic side arms for protection. We don't want you four to wind up in an unneeded conflict." Teufelhuhn said. "And on the subject of unneeded conflicts, don't get involved in anything, with anyone, while you're there. Get in, speak with the contact and get out."

"Alright." Zaku said. "So where is this contact going to meet us?"

"He says just keep walking forward from the entrance and he'll find you."

"Great." CJL13 groaned.

"Wasdie can't risk giving away his location, for obvious reasons." Lafigueroa said, surveying the four of them. "So, now that you've been fully briefed, any objections?"

Again, there was silence.

"Good."

Several hours had passed since Zaku, Lightmonkey, CJL13 and Vitrobliss had been dismissed from the meeting room. They were restless during this time, itching to go into System Wars for the first time in weeks. They were anxious to get their hands on any information that would lead them to FalconZero, AK47Lover and Linkhero1. As the time read 11:00 on their clocks, they grabbed their weapons and proceeded to the garage. Soon after they all took their seats in Vitrobliss's Charger, they were off and hit the highway towards their destination.

As they drew closer and closer with each passing minute, the scenery changed around them. The cityscapes around them were replaced by open plains that stretched out over the horizon. This area was left unpopulated, and for good reason. They knew, even without taking in the sights, that they were in the badlands. System Wars was close at hand.

Vitrobliss began to slow as he approached a toll booth. They had arrived. Vitrobliss paid the toll, with no conversation between him and the booth operator. Ahead of him was a large, walled off town seemingly kept that way to keep its often violent occupants from wreaking havoc in the general public. This is where the fanboys of Gamespot came to do battle with each other. Within System Wars, there were no rules.

Vitrobliss parked a considerable distance from the entrance, to help protect his car from potential threats. This was their way out and they didn't want anything to go wrong with it. They walked to the entrance. The fifteen foot high metallic doors loomed over them as they approached. Guarding the doors were four heavily armed guards and an attendant watching over them from a small booth. The attendant spoke up.

"Swipe your identification cards please."

Zaku, CJL13, Light Monkey and Vitrobliss did as they were told. The lights around the slot flashed green, indicating approval.

"Thank you." The attendant said.

The large, metallic doors to System Wars slowly opened and they walked inside.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Game21x

Chapter 17

"We're in." Vitrobliss said into the small earpiece on his ear.

"Alright, report back when you've spoken to our contact." Teufelhuhn said.

Vitrobliss pressed the small button on his earpiece to end the call. Together with Zaku, Lightmonkey and CJL13 surveyed their grim surroundings. Buildings, constructed as gathering places for discussion, housing numerous rooms, referred to as "threads" by some had fallen into disrepair due to frequent use. System Wars, even in its early days had always been ill maintained despite its high amount of traffic. Soon, those in charge of maintenance gave up and let the area fall further into disrepair.

"Well, let's get this over with." Zaku said, opening his holsters so his pistols could be easily accessed.

The four of them began to walk forward as instructed by Lafigueroa and Teufelhuhn in search of Wasdie. The streets were strangely quiet. Even though it was late, System Wars was usually quite lively. In light of this, they remained ever vigilant as they passed each building and alley. They could clearly see that there was substantial activity in the meeting rooms but there were very few people in the streets. They all remembered the news of chaos and hysteria erupting within System Wars but nothing they saw was supporting these reports. Still, they kept walking, undeterred. Their goal was far more important than the state of System Wars and if anything, this only helped them.

After walking for a minute or so, they heard a voice call out to them from an alley to their right.

"You're from GUFU aren't you?" The mysterious man said to them from the shadows.

Instantly, the four GUFU members reached for the nearest weapon on their person.

"Well, you could kill me," The man said as he stepped out of the shadows. "But if you did that, you wouldn't be able to get the information you came here for."

Their contact had found them, as promised. He stood tall underneath his black trench coat. A mess of dark brown hair sat atop his head a pair of rimless glasses sat in front of his eyes.

"I assume you're the contact." Zaku said, raising one of his Berettas to the ready. "Please tell me I'm right."

"I can't prove anything to you at the moment. The only identification I have is back at my place." Wasdie said, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I understand your distrust though, what with the sudden departure of FalconZero, AK47Lover and Linkhero1 just recently."

Zaku's expression didn't change, but he slowly lowered his gun. Wasdie smirked.

"Thank you. Now, I recommend we get off the streets. This isn't the best place to talk about such private matters."

Wasdie turned and walked deeper into the alley. The four skeptical GUFU members followed but kept a hand near one of their weapons. If this was some kind of trap, they would be ready this time. Wasdie lead them down a series of pathways to a small, deserted, building which he had to use a keycard to open. He led them inside, closing the door behind him and turning on the lights. The room was very well maintained, looking like a small apartment, striking a sharp contrast to the general upkeep of the rest of System Wars. Wasdie took off his trench coat, hung it up and took a seat at a small desk, where his laptop, several cameras, and all types of surveillance equipment lay. It appeared that Teufelhuhn had been right about him. Wasdie motioned to four seats conveniently set up around a small table. They took their seats, staring at their host, waiting for him to make a move.

"So...where do we begin?" Wasdie said casually. "Ah yes." Wasdie opened a drawer in his desk and withdrew a small, leather-wrapped wallet, which he threw over to them. The wallet landed, open faced, on the table showing them his genuine GUFU identification.

"I hope that is satisfactory." Wasdie said.

"What do you know about FalconZero?" Lightmonkey said bluntly.

"Wait, before you answer that, I need to know that this information isn't going to be heard by anyone but the five of us here." CJL13 said. "This is System Wars. How can you guarantee that this information will be kept private?"

"This room is an extension of the Internal Relay Communications system or IRC, meaning that the room is completely separate from System Wars, and no one that doesn't have approval can enter this room."

Zaku and the others seemed satisfied and Wasdie continued on.

"Now, as you may have noticed, System Wars is rather desolate nowadays. I'm sure you heard the reports of there being widespread chaos erupting around here when the news of McDonaldsGuy's death spread."

"Which is odd, considering that things are kind of dead around here now." Zaku said.

"Right. Well the initial hysteria was perpetuated by none other than FalconZero." Wasdie said. "A few contacts of mine inside IGN say that he was the one who leaked the information of McDonaldsGuy's death to the media so quickly. Of course, FalconZero has a reason for doing this, but as far as what that reason is specifically, I don't have any idea. My guess is that he hoped the impending controversy would cause people to move from GameSpot to IGN."

"Well, that makes sense." Zaku said.

"The only problem with that theory is that he's still living in GameSpot territory. The move to IGN wouldn't benefit him much." CJL13 said.

"Well, his recent activity suggests that the reason he's taken residence in GameSpot is because he's either actively seeking you guys out or wants you to find him." Wasdie said.

"Figures." Vitrobliss said.

"If Falcon wants us to find him, we'll surely be walking into some kind of trap." Zaku said. "He's likely got some reinforcements from IGN ready and waiting for us."

"I don't think FalconZero is doing any of this to help IGN. In fact, I think his plans have nothing to do with IGN at all." Lightmonkey said.

"How do you figure?" CJL13 asked.

"I think what he's planning has something to do with System Wars...It all makes sense." Lightmonkey said as he apparently suddenly realized something. "FalconZero explicitly demanded that McDonaldsGuy keep us alive, he probably knew we'd find a way to escape and kill McDonaldsGuy ourselves which would also explains why he leaked the information to the media so quickly. He knew System Wars would go crazy."

"But why has the chaos stopped so quickly? System Wars is almost a ghost town." CJL13 replied.

"It's a long story..." Wasdie sighed.

"We've got time." Zaku quickly replied.

"Okay," Wasdie said, pulling his chair over to the table. "As you know, System Wars is usually pretty bad, but a few weeks ago, there was an...incident. Someone named Ace_556 began spreading...well, you guys know what happened."

"Yeah, I received a suspension for that."  CJL13 said.

"Well, the Mods tightened up the rules a bit but no one really took them seriously. After all, Ace_556 was allowed to go unpunished for so long, it made the Mods look bad. He caught them with their pants down. As a result, people started to test the Mods, seeing what they could get away with. Eventually the place just degenerated...again. But the most interesting thing about it is Ace_556 was reported to have been paid by someone to do this. Someone going by the name of Antithesis_Rebirth."

"FalconZero." Zaku said. "I'd recognize that name anywhere."

"Well, the Mods tried as hard as they could to keep some kind of order around here without resorting to violence but no one listened. Fanboys were becoming increasingly violent and belligerent and no one could find a way to properly contain them. If they were suspended and barred from the complex, they came back shortly after with new identification and new aliases. Eventually, the Mods were just going to give up and let this burn itself out." Wasdie continued. "But then, one of the current Mods became fed up with what was going on in System Wars and she pledged to do something about it."

"Wait a minute, she?" Vitrobliss said. "Aw damn it."

"It appears CassieWagner is back." Zaku said. "This can't be good."

"She put her plan into motion, creating a laundry list of new rules and regulations. There were some who opposed these rules, and lashed out against the moderators. Well, Cassie wasn't playing around. She organized a hit on four notorious fanboys from each faction in System Wars, who also happened to be strong opposers of the new rules. A few others who were new to System Wars were outraged, and when they confronted her, she killed them."

"So the Mods went on a killing spree." Lightmonkey said.

"No, not all of the Mods, just Cassie." Wasdie said. "Cassie's sudden thirst for blood drove other Moderators, such as JakeT, away from System Wars. Despite all of this, she still has a number of followers and people are getting scared. That's why System Wars is so vacant now. People are holed up in the threads, having their discussions, rarely venturing out for anything except to leave."

"I think your theory is right, Lightmonkey. This is what FalconZero wants." Zaku said. "He wants System Wars to be destabilized. The only thing left to figure out is why."

"We should get this info back to Teufelhuhn." CJL13 said.

"Anything else we should know?" Vitrobliss asked.

"No. I've told you all the information I can for the time being."

"Alright, thanks."

"No problem."

The four of them were escorted out of the building by Wasdie. But before closing the door behind them, he had one final thing to say.

"Be careful as you leave. Cassie is still on the warpath, and considering the history GUFU has with her, she'll probably attack you on sight."

"Don't worry about it. We can take her." Vitrobliss said.

"I wouldn't count on that. Rumors are flying around that she was granted special 'abilities' upon returning to System Wars, meaning she's a lot stronger now."

"We'll be fine." Lightmonkey said.

Wasdie closed the door and the Zaku, CJL13, Vitrobliss and Lightmonkey began their walk back to the exit. As they passed through the same series of pathways, Vitrobliss heard someone crying out for help. Despite Teufelhuhn's instructions not to get involved, he couldn't help but investigate. It had been a while since he had last fought and was itching to go a few rounds. He split from the group and ventured down another alley towards the voice he heard, figuring that he could quickly take care of the problem alone. Vitrobliss drew his pistol and held it at the ready as he approached a small clearing. He heard the sounds of someone being beaten. He tightened his grip on his weapon and burst into the clearing. There he saw a man being picked up off of the ground by a long-haired brunette of medium height, dressed in a black leather coat.

"The long trench coat look must be in." Vitrobliss said, aiming his pistol at the girl. "So, what's going on here?"

The woman turned to face her new opponent, dropping the man she held to the ground. Vitrobliss's eyes widened as the woman faced him. He saw the two orange and purple "MOD" badges gleaming on her chest and realized that he was standing face to face with CassieWagner. A sadistic smile came to her face as she looked him over. Vitrobliss knew that he would soon be in for a fight...and he wouldn't have it any other way.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Game21x

Chapter 18

"Well, well, who do we have here?" CassieWagner said silkily as she slowly approached him.

"I heard someone abusing their power over here and I had to check it out for myself."

"Oh is that right?" CassieWagner said. "Care to explain how you arrived at that conclusion?"

"Let me guess, he was jaywalking?" Vitrobliss said sarcastically.

"Actually, he was caught cursing in one of the threads. You know we don't allow that here." CassieWagner replied, now only three feet from Vitrobliss. Vitrobliss didn't lower his pistol an inch.

"So as punishment for that, you beat him half to death?" Vitrobliss said. "And somehow, that's not an abuse of power?"

"I have absolute power around here. Break the rules, and you're subject to moderation."

"Yeah, moderation that fits the crime." Vitrobliss retorted. "I guess it's true what they say...absolute power corrupts absolutely."

The smile faded from CassieWagner's lips. She was now noticeably angry and Vitrobliss decided to capitalize on this.

"Did I strike a nerve?" he said.

"I guess I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." CassieWagner said angrily. "Don't talk back to Moderators."

Further down the alley, the three GUFU members had continued on, not knowing that Vitrobliss had separated from the group until they had walked a considerable distance.

"Where the hell did Vitrobliss go?" CJL13 asked.

"Ugh..." Zaku groaned. "He must've gotten separated somehow. Let's go get him..."

The three of them ran back into the alleys searching for Vitrobliss.

Vitrobliss pulled the trigger. Suddenly, CassieWagner disappeared, the bullet striking the building near the injured man. Vitrobliss looked around in disbelief. CassieWagner reappeared in front of him, knocking Vitrobliss's gun away with a swipe of her forearm. She smirked at him as he frowned in disbelief. Vitrobliss threw a punch at her which she easily caught. She effortlessly pushed his hand back, causing him to lose his balance and punched him in his chest, sending him flying back several feet. He hit a wall behind him, knocking the wind out of his lungs. Her incredible strength surprised him. As he fell to the ground, Cassie walked over to him. Vitrobliss stood up slowly as she approached.

"Oh, by the way, I have access to superhuman speed and strength, so even if you had your weapon, it would be practically useless to you." CassieWagner said.

Vitrobliss threw a punch. CassieWagner smirked and prepared to counter. At the last second, as she prepared to catch his fist, Vitrobliss stopped short and followed up with a quick, but powerful, knee to her stomach. Caught by surprise, she clutched her stomach. Vitrobliss followed up with a quick snap kick to her midsection and two quick jabs across the face. CassieWagner reeled backwards and Vitrobliss pulled out his secondary weapon, a black USP and took aim once again. CassieWagner seethed with rage before him.

"No one...touches me!" She spat.

Vitrobliss smirked through the pain in his chest and back. "No one...but me." He said firmly.

CassieWagner flew forward and shoved Vitrobliss into the brick wall once again. Vitrobliss gasped in pain and fell to the ground once more, dropping his pistol. CassieWagner wasn't finished with him. She grabbed him by his collar and dragged him back to the middle of the clearing. She hoisted him up to his knees. He was clearly in intense pain. He could barely keep his head aloft. Suddenly, the man she had been attacking earlier ran over to her and threw a punch. CassieWagner lashed out with her forearm and knocked him away, not taking her attention off Vitrobliss.

"So, I've got you down for attacking a moderator, questioning my authority, and...oh yes, attempted murder." CassieWagner said into his ear. "All of that adds up to a permanent ban. Any last requests?"

CassieWagner pulled him up to his feet and turned him around to face her.

"Well...I have one." Vitrobliss said weakly. "How about you go **** yourself?"

CassieWagner scowled at him and quickly reached inside her coat, drawing forth a gleaming, gold-plated Desert Eagle. Vitrobliss mustered all he strength he could, and threw one final haymaker punch toward her. Zaku, Lightmonkey and CJL13 rounded the corner into the clearing as Vitrobliss's fist made its way toward CassieWagner's face. She easily sidestepped his hand and took hold of him, keeping him from falling to the ground with her left hand and she pointed the tip of her gun at Vitrobliss's stomach.

"Game Over." CassieWagner said with a smirk.

There was a moment of complete silence before two shots rang out. Zaku, Lightmonkey and CJL13 stared open mouthed at the two of them as the 50 caliber bullets ripped through Vitrobliss's body, exiting viciously out of his back with an accompanying spray of blood. Vitrobliss's mouth hung agape, his eyes went blank as his life was extinguished. CassieWagner smiled, magnanimous in victory as everyone else around her looked on in horror. She dropped Vitrobliss to the ground, staring at the three members of GUFU, anticipating their next move. Instead of waiting for them to make a move, she reached into her jacket, pulling out some photos.

"He was spreading pornography." CassieWagner said smiling, dropping the photos onto Vitrobliss's body. "Thus, he was banned."

Zaku, Lightmonkey and CJL13 drew their weapons. CassieWagner laughed.

"You *****!!!"CJL13 yelled.

Zaku and CJL13 opened fire on her with their pistols and she jumped high out of the path of the bullets, landing atop a building.

"Another time, GUFU. I have plenty of time to dismantle your little Union later." CassieWagner said. "Besides, I prefer killing you off, one...by one."

With those words, CassieWagner ran off into the night, and out of sight. Zaku, Lightmonkey and CJL13 lowered their weapons and walked forward to Vitrobliss's body. They now realized that FalconZero wasn't the only major threat they'd have to contend with.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Game21x

Chapter 19

Zaku struck a match. Illuminating himself and the gathering of GUFU members in the warm glow of the small flame as they stood atop a small mountain, surrounding Vitrobliss's body.

"And now, we commit this proud warrior to the afterlife..." he said, dropping the match onto Vitrobliss's body as he lay on top of a pile of wood, wrapped in a white sheet.

The small match ignited a roaring flame beneath him, quickly engulfing his body as Zaku steps back, flames licking at his face. He, along with his fellow GUFU members remain stoic, staring in what is almost sheer disbelief. They came to realize that they weren't quite as untouchable as many among them thought, and that they were faced with a very real threat. CassieWagner's newfound abilities and thirst for blood were a very volatile combination.

The funeral pyre burned long into the morning on the mountaintop. A few hours passed, none of them moving and remaining silent as they started into the fire. As the morning sun rose bathing the mountain in the rays of a new day, the small flames of the once roaring fire began to go out and the GUFU members started down from the mountain and towards their base. In light of recent events, there was much to discuss.

"This is unacceptable!" KingWickee bellowed angrily.

Minutes after returning to the base, Zaku called an immediate meeting to relay to the rest of them what he, CJL13, Vitrobliss and Lightmonkey heard from Wasdie. But Vitrobliss's death quickly took center stage.

"Cassie cannot be allowed to kill our members any time she feels like it!" KingWickee continued loudly. "We need to find her and show her that GUFU is not to be screwed with!"

"We can't, Wickee." Zaku said. "As much as I'd like to take her ass down a peg, we don't want the entire MOD task force on our asses."

"Well what are we going to do? Sit here and wait for Cassie to kill us off?"

"I never said that." Zaku snapped. "We can't just run into the MOD headquarters, guns blazing. But if you'd like to be riddled with bullets and left bleeding on the floor within a matter of seconds, then be my guest."

KingWickee remained silent for a moment.

"Alright, smart ass, what do you think we should do?"

"What I think we should do is have a damn plan before we end up getting ourselves killed." Zaku said adamantly. "Vitrobliss's death will not go unanswered but now is not the time."

"So now what?" Arber91 said.

"Well, we already told you everything Wasdie told us. FalconZero has played a big role in the collapse of System Wars, but as far as what his exact intentions are, no one knows." Zaku said.

"Wasdie also told us FalconZero may be attempting to get in contact with us, so there's nothing we can do now but wait..."

The meeting was adjourned soon after. Many of them left the room frustrated that there was nothing they could do but wait for something to happen, instead of taking the proactive route they commonly took in the past.

The day wore on. Televisions remained on throughout the better part of the day as they waited for something, anything, to happen.

The_Game21x was returning to his barracks with a freshly opened bottle of water when he caught sight of one the televisions from the hallway. He walked inside the room to see a breaking news report on the screen as Zaku, Teufelhuhn, CJL13, Brain3000 and Arber91 looked on from various places in the room.

"We have just received word that MOD has launched a full scale assault on what is being called the "Death Reaper's Compound"." The reporter said as The_Game21x walked closer.

His grip on his drink tightened.

"This underground organization, known by many as the "Death Reapers" have been linked to criminal activity, organizing and performing contract hits and money laundering." The reporter continued.

The camera cut to a scene showing MOD squad cars surrounding the building, and a scantily clad woman in a trench coat stepping out of one of the cars. The_Game21x stared with a mixture of anger and disbelief on his face.

"It seems Cassie's involved." Teufelhuhn said.

"Sucks for them." Arber91 said, looking over at The_Game21x and noticing the look on his face. "Damn man, what's wrong with you?"

The_Game21x gritted his teeth and walked briskly out of the room. Arber91 looked at the others and then got up alongside Brain3000, Zaku Teufelhuhn and CJL13 to follow him.

They found The_Game21x in the armory, putting on a bulletproof vest and grabbing additional ammunition for his pistols.

"What are you doing?" CJL13 asked.

"I'm going out." The_Game21x said, putting his jacket on over the vest. "I'll be back soon."

"Where are you going? The Death Reaper compound?" Arber91 asked.

The_Game21x didn't respond. He loaded his 44 caliber pistols, holstered them in his chest holster and then proceeded to load his 357 Magnum.

"What the hell? Why?"

"There's something I have to take care of."

With those words, The_Game21x didn't give them a second look as he left the armory. Zaku reached into his pocket and pulled out the keys to Vitrobliss's Charger. He tapped CJL13 on the shoulder and handed him the keys.

"Follow him." Zaku said.

CJL13 and Arber91 nodded and made their way to the garage. As they arrived The_Game21x's Supra was speeding out of the garage. They quickly got in the Charger and were soon in pursuit. The_Game21x looked in his rear view mirror, unsurprised that he was being followed but annoyed all the same. He stepped on the gas. He couldn't stop them from following him, but he wasn't going to make it easy for them either. CJL13 frowned as The_Game21x pulled away from them. Just then, as CJL13 stepped on the gas to try to catch up, Arber91's phone rang.

"Yeah?" Arber91 said as he answered the phone.

"Turn back. You don't want to get involved with this." The_Game21 said to him.

"How about you tell us what in the hell is goin' on first." Arber91 shot back.

"It's not important!" The_Game21x said loudly. "There are things going on here that are bigger than GUFU and this is something I need to take care of on my own."

With that, he ended the call and sped up even more, putting considerable distance between the two cars. The chase continued, reaching speeds exceeding 120 mph as the two sped down the freeway, dodging the strangely dense midday traffic. The_Game21x quickly pulled ahead, but CJL13 never lost sight of him.

The high speed chase lasted about fifteen minutes, taking them once more, into the badlands. The location of the Death Reaper compound had never been made public, and information regarding its whereabouts in the criminal underworld was severely limited. Even now that it was being broadcast on live television, the location was still quite unclear. Yet somehow, The_Game21x knew exactly where he was going. A fact that surprised CJL13 and Arber91, bringing to their minds even more questions. The_Game21x was far ahead of the two of them as he lead them through a veritable maze of deserted two-lane highways. A small building awaited them, which was surrounded by MOD vehicles and officers. Helicopters from various media outlets and MOD filled the skies overhead.

As they pulled closer, The_Game21x was already jumping out of his car. He looked back at them, quite angry to see that they insisted on keeping tabs on him but hadn't the time to worry about them. He approached the MOD barricade. Two officers were waiting for him and held up their hands as he approached.

"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to stay back..."

The_Game21x leapt over the barricade, kicking one of the officers in the head and the other was knocked out soon after as he was kicked in his stomach and swiftly elbowed in the back.

CJL13 and Arber91 ran after him, somewhat surprised at The_Game21x's sudden attitude shift.

The_Game21x walked into the building, taking a moment to take in his surroundings. There were ten or so MOD officers in the large lobby, adorned with large roman-esque pillars. The marble statue of an angelic woman, wielding a katana and pistol stood in the center of a fountain. As The_Game21x finished his look around the room, he noticed that MOD officers were beginning to approach him, weapons drawn and aimed squarely at him.

"Hands above your head! Now!" one of them shouted.

The_Game21x simply drew his twin silver pistols and stared them down, his unwavering confidence striking fear into each one of the men approaching him. Without warning, The_Game21x leapt forward, directly into the closest MOD officer to him and their fight began.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Game21x

Chapter 20

Arber91 and CJL13 ran towards the door, fending off the MOD officers that attacked them as they went. They neared the door, finding themselves in yet another fight, hearing the muffled sounds of a furious battle raging within.

"Damn, something big is goin' down in there. " Arber91 said, delivering a snap kick to the side of an officer's head. "If we charge in there, we might get caught in the crossfire."

CJL13 punched another officer across his face twice; leaving him completely dazed. "Game might need some help in there." CJL13 knocked the final MOD officer unconscious and walked over to Arber91. "So what do you suggest we do? Sit here until the shooting stops?"

As those words left his mouth, like a bad movie cliché, the shooting did stop. They ran over to the door, hearing nothing within. CJL13 drew his SOCOM pistol and, with Arber91, burst through the door, and into the Death Reaper Compound. What they saw shocked them.

The still smoking barrels of many high powered rifles littered the ground, as did several still digitizing MOD officers. Shell casings and bullet holes were rampant around the room. A furious battle did indeed take place here, and the last man standing was The_Game21x. He stared at them with a fire in his eyes they had never before seen. This moment was brief, as he turned around and began walking towards a lone elevator.

"Game!" Arber91 yelled.

The_Game21x ignored his cry, continuing towards the elevator. Suddenly, he quickly thrust his arms out to his sides, expelling the empty magazines from the butt of his twin pistols and quickly replaced them with two fully loaded clips from the holster on his waist. He paused momentarily at the elevator and within seconds, the door opened to him.

Arber91 and CJL13 ran towards The_Game21x as he stepped into the waiting elevator compartment.

"Floor number and Title please." A disembodied voice said to him.

"Floor Number 5, Special Forces"

The_Game21x shook his head at Arber91 and CJL13 as they ran toward him.  The elevator doors closed moments before Arber91 and CJL13 reached it.

"Dammit!" CJL13 said.

"Calm down man, there's got to be a way to call this elevator...ah ****." Arber91 said.

"What?"

"Access to the elevator is controlled by a retinal scanner."

"Then how the hell are we supposed to..." CJL13 paused for a moment. "Wait a minute, if that's true, then how did Game use it?"

Arber91 shrugged and began rooting through the tool kit he always carried with him and removed a pair of small screwdrivers and began to disassemble the covering around the retinal scanner.

"I may be able to hack into this, but I'll need a bit of help." Arber91 said. "CJ, get Teuf on the line."

"Alright." CJL13 said, quickly reaching for his cell phone.

"Floor 5, Special Forces." A disembodied voice said as the elevator doors opened and The_Game21x stepped off of the elevator, looking around, seeing the spent bullet casings at his feet, abandoned weaponry and bullet holes in the walls around him. As he walked down the hall at a brisk pace, he was confronted by a lone MOD officer.

"What are you doing here?!" The officer yelled as he raised his gun to the ready.

Unfortunately, The_Game21x was much to fast for him and fired off two shots, downing the MOD officer before his gun was even properly aimed. The_Game21x continued down the hallway, determined to find someone, an old friend of his that he hadn't seem or spoken to in quite a while.

The sound of several gunshots rang out nearby, echoing throughout the wide hallway. The_Game21x was close. He held his pistols at the ready, determined to allow nothing to slow him down. He rounded a corner, drawing ever closer to the gunfire, now appearing to be emanating from a large room he was steadily approaching.

The_Game21x reached the door, holstering one of his pistols while keeping a firm grip on the other. He heard a female's muffled voice within the room, sounding as if she was taunting someone. As he reached for the door knob, he heard another muffled voice. It was weak, but immediately familiar.

The_Game21x burst through the door, pistol at the ready and his finger on the trigger, but was completely unprepared for what he saw.

CassieWagner, in all of her scantily clad glory stood tall while holding a man, decked in a white trench coat and blue jeans at his knees. The_Game21x stared, motionless at the infamous Death Reaper and old friend, Jechtshot78.

CassieWagner looked from Jechtshot78 to The_Game21x and back again, smiling widely. The_Game21x, determined to end the tyranny of the murderous moderator and save Jechtshot78 in one fell swoop, fired once.

That was the only shot he could squeeze off before he was set upon from behind by two MOD officers who had been guarding the doors The_Game21x had recklessly burst through seconds ago. The officers were unarmed, but proved to be more than a simple, easily deflected distraction. As The_Game21x struggled against them he realized the officers seemed to be more concerned with restraining him than incapacitating him. He still felt his weapon gripped tightly in his hand but couldn't raise it to the ready.

"I'm actually quite glad you were here to see this." CassieWagner said with a sick smile on her face. "You need to know that MOD will not stand for your renegade actions and will silence all who would raise arms against the cause of justice."

"Against Justice?!" The_Game21x said, attempting to stall her long enough for him to break free. "We know what you've been up to at MOD. We see what you're doing in System Wars and we won't stand for it!"

Jechtshot78 heard a familiar voice, barely conscious he looked over to see who it was.

"MOD decides what is best for the community and I am its instrument." CassieWagner said. "Unfortunately for the two of you, your existence isn't what's best for the community." She looked at Jechtshot78 and drew forth a sword from the sheath at her side. "But I've allowed you to distract me long enough. Some things must be taken care of quickly..."

The_Game21x continued to struggle against the two MOD officers, unable to break free. CassieWagner quickly drew back the sword held in her right hand, simultaneously raising Jechtshot78 up, almost off his feet. Jechtshot78 looked over at The_Game21x briefly as he began to lose consciousness and swiftly, before anyone could react, CassieWagner plunged her sword into his stomach, raising him further into the air as the sword went through him. The_Game21x could do nothing but look on in horror as CassieWagner mercilessly ripped the sword from Jechtshot78's body and dropped him to the ground, all the while staring at The_Game21x. She raised her sword to her mouth and licked a small amount of blood from the blade. In that instant, a thought flashed through The_Game21x's mind.

"This ***** is ****ing crazy."

This thought was fleeting. His anger was beginning to get the best of him. He twisted his wrist away from his back and pointed it at the stomach of the guard holding him on his left and fired. The officer let go as he reeled backwards in pain. As The_Game21x's left arm was freed, he quickly reached inside his second holster, removing his second pistol, which was quickly shoved into the remaining officer's face and pulled the trigger.

The_Game21x stood up once more, staring, enraged, at the woman standing before him.

"You know you can't win." Cassie said with a hint of laughter in her voice. "Don't you remember what happened to you the last time you tried to attack me?"

"Victory and defeat are never preordained Cassie. You'll learn that soon enough!" The_Game21x said, raising his pistols to the ready.

CassieWagner dropped her sword and drew her gold-plated Desert Eagle with a smirk as The_Game21x stared her down. In anger and seeking retribution, The_Game21x fired the first shots and ran towards her.

Arber91 and CJL13 stepped out of the elevator on floor five, arriving to the sounds of gunfire filling the hallway around them. They didn't give themselves time to figure out what was going on as they ran towards the sounds of the weapons fire.

The_Game21x fell to the ground, having sustained a bullet wound in both the stomach and left shoulder. CassieWagner stood over him, smiling in victory. The_Game21x clutched his remaining pistol with his right hand, having dropped his second pistol; he held his left hand over his stomach wound.

"Go ahead." The_Game21x said, shaking in pain. "Kill me."

"With pleasure." CassieWagner said taking aim at his head with her Desert Eagle,

She pulled the trigger. The slide flew backward...and remained there. CassieWagner looked at her empty weapon in disbelief.

"Oh, that's too bad, Cassie..." The_Game21x said, raising his shaking right hand, pointing upwards at her. "Looks like you're out."

The_Game21x fired upwards. The stunned CassieWagner's enhanced reflexes kicked in the instant the bullet neared her chin. Her perception of time greatly slowed and she leaned backwards as quickly as she could, but the bullet grazed her just slightly as it made its way upward and into the ceiling.

She stumbled backwards, off balance, just as Arber91 and CJL13 entered the room. CJL13 instinctively fired at her without a second thought until his clip was empty. Cassie's sharp reflexes allowed her to dodge many of the incoming bullets, but was hit twice in her shoulder and right arm. She staggered backward towards a nearby door, clutching her arm, blood leaking from the holes in her expensive leather trench. As CJL13 paused for a moment to reload, CassieWagner opened the door, glaring at the three of them, her teeth gritted in pain.

"I'll allow you to walk away from here with your lives today." CassieWagner said, her voice shaky, but her tone strong and unyielding. "I've already completed my mission."

With those words, CassieWagner swiftly departed the room. CJL13 and Arber91 rushed over to The_Game21x, taking in the severity of his wounds. His body was shuddering uncontrollably, his breathing labored. Seeing him in this state made them unsure of whether or not he would live beyond a few moments.

"Game...we're gonna get you out of here." Arber91 said, reaching down to help him to his feet.

"Stay back." The_Game21x said suddenly.

"Dude, we have to ..."

"I said stay back!" The_Game21x shouted.

Arber91 stood there for a moment and then complied with The_Game21x's demands. The_Game21x's breathing became calm and he closed his eyes, appearing to relax. CJL13 and Arber91 looked on anxiously, finding it difficult to do nothing but stand there as they watched him die.

"Enable Med-Hack version 1.2."

As these words left The_Game21x's mouth, his body flashed green and he winced in pain once more. Arber91 and CJL13 looked at each other in disbelief. Suddenly, blood stopped flowing from his shoulder. The_Game21x's wounds began to heal themselves. His shirt and bulletproof vest were instantly woven back, like new. A few seconds passed until his body stopped glowing and he reopened his eyes. He rose to his feet, standing strong, massaging his uninjured shoulder and taking it through the motions as Arber91 and CJL13 looked on in a stunned silence.

"How..." CJL13 stuttered. "How did you do that?"

The_Game21x remained silent, keeping his back to them as he walked over and picked up his remaining pistol. Arber91 grabbed The_Game21x's shoulder. In a move so quick even Arber91 didn't see it coming, The_Game21x grabbed his arm at the wrist and spun him around, locking his arm at his back and pushed him into a wall.

"I told you not to follow me here." The_Game21x growled.

Arber91 who never found himself in a compromising close-quarters situation unless he allowed them to do so was stunned for a moment.

"What the hell did you do just a second ago?" Arber91 grunted. "How did you heal yourself like that?!"

The_Game21x released him and turned away, walking over to Jechshot78's body, hanging his head solemnly. He looked down on his old friend and realized that, if he embraced who he was instead of running from it, he may have been able to save him. The_Game21x looked up and turned to his two confused partners.

"I was able to do that...." The_Game21x said darkly. "Because I'm a Death Reaper."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Game21x

"You're a what?!" Zaku yelled as The_Game21x walked, rather causally, into the GUFU headquarters.

The_Game21x stopped and glared at Zaku for a brief moment before continuing inside without answering his question.

"How long have you been a Death Reaper and why was no one here informed?"

"Hey, would you mind getting the hell off my back?" The_Game21x snapped. "Information about my life is on a need to know basis only."

"And just what part of you being a Death Reaper is something we didn't need to know?"

"All of it." The_Game21x growled.

The_Game21x continued his walk toward the barracks, Zaku staring after him in disbelief. As he prepared to follow, CJL13, who had walked in shortly after The_Game21x, grabbed Zaku's shoulder and shook his head. Zaku frowned and walked to his own quarters, retreating inside for his daily meditation.

In the hours that followed, the GUFU headquarters was ablaze about The_Game21x's "secret". Everyone wanted to talk to him, to hear the truth from him but knocks at his door went unanswered, as did their many questions. Three hours later, things had quieted down as they returned to previous business, planning for a possible assault by CassieWagner and deciding what to do about FalconZero and the information Wasdie had given them.

Zaku was still deep in his meditation when he heard someone speaking to him. 

"It happened three years ago."

Zaku's eyes snapped open and he saw The_Game21x leaning against a wall to his left.

"What?" Zaku said authoritatively.

"After Jasmine was killed, I wandered through System Wars...picking fights with practically everyone I could find." The_Game21x said, shrugging off Zaku's tone. "It was a dark time for me. I was very angry. In my anger, many people were hurt, I was ruthless. People started to take notice. I was approached by MOD officials and they asked me to apply. I did, figuring I'd continue to be able to beat the hell out of people as I pleased, hiding behind a badge all the while."

Zaku grunted at The_Game21x's justification for doing something GUFU has actively fought to eliminate. The_Game21x quickly shot him a discontented glance and continued his story.

"Naturally, I was accepted into MOD's ranks. I was eager to start making my rounds in System Wars, thinking I might find the whereabouts of AfriGamer and finally put a bullet in his head in the name of justice, or...my version of the word, at least." The_Game21x sighed, closing his eyes. "Of course, things didn't go as planned. Life has taught me that things rarely do. I couldn't find my target and many people suffered along the way, some innocent, others that weren't so innocent. I didn't care. Apparently, neither did my superiors and despite my unconventional way of dealing with people, I got the job done. After a few months on the job, I was partnered with a man named Jechtshot78..."    

"Wait, what?" Zaku interjected.

The_Game21x looked over at Zaku. "You know him?"

"He was at McDonaldsGuy's base; Lightmonkey and I fought him. the guy had some serious skills."

The_Game21x chuckled softly. "That sounds like him."

"He was the one who actually killed McDonaldsGuy."

"Hmm...I wish I had been there to see that, but I was busy putting a bullet in AfriGamer's head at the time."

"Whatever, go on."

The_Game21x sighed and folded his arms, returning his gaze to the floor. "Jechtshot78 was the only other rookie on the force who could work with me. Like me, he had his share of baggage but he had some serious skills. We frequently butted heads over little things and had our fair share of fights but he is...was...a good guy nonetheless. It's funny. Working with him took my mind off of finding Jasmine's killer and thus, I was no longer constantly pissed off at the world. He and I quickly rose through the ranks of MOD because we got things done. Within a year, we were among the top ranking I-Mods and in the running for a promotion. People began to take notice. The wrong people. CassieWagner in particular. She didn't like us. She didn't like us one bit.

"CassieWagner wanted us off the force. She was convinced we were some sort of threat to the established order. The order sheestablished. System Wars was her territory, her domain...her kingdom. She ruled over that place with an iron fist. No one dared cross her. That is...until Jecht and I decided to start policing System Wars. Long story short, she set us up to take a fall on a big trolling bust. This would've been our big break. Nope. Cassie put an end to that. She claimed we supplied the trolls with the ammunition they needed to attack System Wars en masse. Conveniently enough, the very ammunition she claimed we supplied the trolls with had gone missing from the department lockup. There was nothing we could do. It was the word of two I-Mods versus that of the department's senior Master Moderator. I tried to confront her on the issue and she nearly killed me in retaliation. My MOD abilities had been disabled after I was suspended, without pay, mind you, and she'd attacked me without warning so there wasn't much I could do to defend myself. Jecht and another two MOD officers arrived in time to stop her from putting a bullet in between my eyes. Worst of all, she found a way to twist the situation in her report to make it look like Jecht and I instigated the conflict. That was the last straw. After that, Jecht and I were thrown out on our asses.

"From there, Jecht and I were contacted by the Death Reaper Organization. They offered us an opportunity, an opportunity to bring the growing corruption of MOD and the government as a whole to light. We thought it was a crock of **** Far too idealistic to actually work. But...at the end of the day, it was still work, so we decided to go humor them. When we arrived at the place we were supposed to meet the representatives of the DRO, we were knocked out and kidnapped. We awoke someplace we'd never seen before. The Death Reaper Compound. They told us their plans, and their ability to reawaken the now dormant MOD powers that still existed within us. Naturally, we signed on fairly quickly. We couldn't wait to get back at that ***** Cassie. After making it through the preliminary training and officially being "sworn in", our abilities were reactivated. We didn't have the full scope of abilities that we had while we were on the force but it didn't matter. We were more than strong enough to take down our targets and even the average MOD officer."

Zaku held up his hand. "Alright, this story is running a bit long for my tastes. Where does GUFU come into this and why is it that you were able to keep this a secret for so long?"

"Ah, impatient are we? Well, fine. The reason you couldn't find any information on this era of my history is because I was operating under the name Jaytek21x at the time. Couldn't have MOD find out about my past. After a year and a half or so, I came across the GUFU and I decided to go on hiatus from the Death Reaper lifesty-le. I tried to convince Jecht to join up as well but...he was a bit hardheaded and had to respectfully decline my offer. He'd met someone. The girl who had sent us the invitations to the Organization and been his training instructor. He couldn't leave her behind. He'd never admit it, not even to her but he was in love. Anyway, when I joined the GUFU, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't use my Death Reaper abilities in anything but life or death situations."

"What?" Zaku snapped, interrupting The_Game21x once again. "Do you know how many times we've been in life or death situations and you still never used your abilities?"

The_Game21x knew where this conversation was headed but still decided to indulge Zaku. "Well, since I haven't broken that promise until just now...nope."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I don't see what the problem is. We're alive. We've never lost a member in those life and death situations that I was involved in. We may have had some setbacks here and there but nothing we couldn't escape, reinforced by the fact that we did indeed escape from these jams in one piece."

As Zaku prepared to offer his rebuttal, a message sounded on his room's intercom.

"Zaku, this is Teuf. We've got an urgent message coming in on the secure channel. You'll probably want to see this."

The_Game21x unfolded his arms and opened the door to the hallway. "That sounds important. You should go." The_Game21x said. "But, any time you want to finish our little argument, you know where to find me."

With those words, The_Game21x walked out of Zaku's room and down the long hallway to his own.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
lol you made casey a badguy and a girl :lol:
PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#26 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

Must... resist... novel joke.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26077 Posts
Good thing I wasn't in it.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

I miss these people.

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#29 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Obama-lol.gif

First hand effects of extended basement dwelling right in hurrr folks

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Obama-lol.gif

psn8214
Doing a mock story with a bunch of other forum posters for fun? How dare he.
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts

Obama-lol.gif

psn8214

Much unlike watching cartoons made for children as a grown adult.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="psn8214"]

Obama-lol.gif

jg4xchamp

Doing a mock story with a bunch of other forum posters for fun? How dare he.

Gotta love it. Comes out of the basement just to b!tch at me.

Let me guess, he's going to cry about GUFU not liking him again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#33 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
psn is a down right fa**ot.
psn8214

Forum Posts